Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Rain  (Read 30042 times)
Leandro César (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 503

+1

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2012, 11:45:13 PM

I introduce the first Brazilian Bitcoin investment group.

Utilizing the great opportunity that Bitcoin offers, the investment group offers up to 12% return in 30 days.

This is the very first of its kind in Brazil, it is now offered to the entire Bitcoin community.

Lets all make profits!

Original Brazilian post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=46721.0

English version:

Investment Group

The Bitcoin long become a great tool for investment and speculation.

We have almost a hundred Exchanges around the world working with dozens of different currencies.

As might be expected, there is a slight or even significant variation between these values ​​Exchanges and always will be. Is the difference between the exchange coins or even the dynamics of supply and demand that each exchange suffers.

Several tools were developed not only to track this variation, but also to act effectively in the sign of a profit opportunity.

It followed this movement for a few months and we have managed to successfully carry out operations that represent a good profit margin.

We are creating an investment group to maximize the potential of this work that will create the following results:

- Generates profits for investors above the industry standard in traditional investments.
- Disseminate bitcoin as a reliable and secure investment.

Let's start the first group of 200 investment quotas bitcoin 1 each. You can purchase as many shares you want, until it reaches the total value of 200. What this move, will be in a queue to be called as the investment cycle is followed.

The dimensions are valid for 200 investments in 15 days minimum. You can extend your investment for 30 days at most. When choosing 15 days, means that after winning this period, that share will be available again for another investor, and you enter the queue again.

We decided to open a smaller group first in order to guarantee payments made. As the group is succeeding, others will be opened the same size of quotas.

Description of the first group:

Starting: 10/10/2011
Duration: 15 or 30 days (calendar)
Dimensions: 200 1 each BTC
15 days Yield: at least 4%, reaching around 6%
30 days Yield: at least 9%, reaching around 12%
Administrative fee: 0.60% on income

To participate:
Send an email to invest@bitcoinbrasil.com.br with:
- Number of shares that you want
- Period of investment: 15 or 30 days
- Address to receive Bitcoin

You will receive confirmation with the address Bitcoin to perform the transfer.

Will be accepted for this group committed transactions to the 0 hours of 09.10.2011 (24 hours before the start date)

Withdrawal: 3 working days after the period of investment in BTC.

Warranty: Regardless of the progress of the investment will be paid the minimum income provided within chosen.

Some questions:

As this value is applied?

As I said before, we monitor the Exchange that most have some volume and exchange rate variations, and operate when it is presented a good business opportunity.

Is to apply in money?

No. This group will operate only via Bitcoins.

How do I keep track?

Everyone in the group will receive emails every 5 days with the latest information on investment and earnings forecast for the end of the period.

What is the minimum and maximum quota I can purchase?

At least one of BTC and a maximum number of shares that are available.

It is interesting to invest in Bitcoins?

Yes, the bitcoin has reached this year to around 30 USD! You can profit from the change in the same or even on the variation of the dollar. Wink

Any questions, we are here.

Let's make money?

Hugs.

L.

so this one is already dead right?  investors lost most of the btc sent?

of course, not!!!

8 groups and a site coming!

L.

Leandro César

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 11:52:26 PM

Don't worry L, if "my con" is commenting on your thread, you must be doing something right. 

Happy with my returns.
Leandro César (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 503

+1

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2012, 11:53:43 PM

Don't worry L, if "my con" is commenting on your thread, you must be doing something right. 

Happy with my returns.

Smiley

L.

Leandro César
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 12:50:26 AM

Happy with my returns.

boy you are going to feel foolish about this post in the near future.

L - what is your core business unit?  how do you plan to make enough money to pay these outrageous interest %?

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 12:58:17 AM

Happy with my returns.

L - what is your core business unit?  how do you plan to make enough money to pay these outrageous interest %?

Does your gubermint know you play poker for money online?
Do you pay them all the taxes on the money you earn playing poker online?

Oh, right... Bitcoin ain't money...
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 01:31:44 AM

Happy with my returns.

Well, oddly enough, even if this round fails, I will have been happy with the the previous rounds.  It is obviously not a ponzi because every round is paid out in full.  And the activity that goes on behind the returns. 

Micon might want to start looking through the securities section for more victims.   
bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 02:31:31 AM

Not sure how this is any different to MyBitcoin...

Some diferences!

I have real name: Leandro César. Nice to meet you.

Let's see your real picture or a real video of you doing a real-life interview.

Pathetic copy-cat scams..

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:21:18 AM

I am so sick and tired of people calling scams with no evidence, with no proof and absolutely everything based on theories and their "all knowing" about scams. I don't get pissed off a lot but for fuck sake stop attacking Leandro, you pieces of shit. Unless you have some serious evidence against him then shut up and let people make their own decision if they want to invest with him or not. Leandro, is a really nice guy and I have invested with him from the start and he has always paid back fully.

Please stop this witch hunt!
//DeaDTerra
Danijel Habek

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:59:42 AM

Just because I've read what the brazilian authorities are up to with BIG, I've decided to put my bitcoins in upcoming group or through your new website. Having a great return on a monthly investment is a plus.
I'm happy to see them testing bitcoin, as I believe this is a bite they just cannot chew on easily as with anything fiat or material based.
Good luck to them trying, and best wishes to Leandro and his commitment to what he's doing right now.

Quote from: TraderTimm
For me, bitcoin is freedom that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime.
bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 05:26:09 PM

I am so sick and tired of people calling scams with no evidence, with no proof and absolutely everything based on theories and their "all knowing" about scams. I don't get pissed off a lot but for fuck sake stop attacking Leandro, you pieces of shit. Unless you have some serious evidence against him then shut up and let people make their own decision if they want to invest with him or not. Leandro, is a really nice guy and I have invested with him from the start and he has always paid back fully.

//DeaDTerra

Leandro "is a really nice guy" and pirateat40 has a "WoT rating". Leandro (like the rest of them) is a clear copy-cat.

And I am sick and tired of all these endless scams claiming to generate fantastical profits with no proof and zero evidence. No extraordinary evidence of their extraordinary profits, just a bunch of fanciful what-ifs and could-be's: money-laundering profits, coin-laundering profits, arbitrage profits, trading profits. Or interest paid by borrowers, but there are no borrowers! A duck is a duck and a spade is a spade.

All these "interest" and "insurance" programs are new, inspired by pirate's success, probably people who were doing e-gold and LR HYIPs jumping on the bitcoin bandwagon because that's where the growth is. These are a bunch of counter-productive scams. They aren't useful services which contribute to bitcoin and they don't increase the fundamental value, they hurt it!

Take this thread off of "Economics", start a "bitcoinhyipscam.com" forum, and go promote there!

Bitcoin Rain?! Don't be fooled. I'm happy for your if you take your gains before everyone else, but when you lose all your principal it won't even make me chuckle.

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 05:31:29 PM

//DeaDTerra

Leandro "is a really nice guy" and pirateat40 has a "WoT rating". Leandro (like the rest of them) is a clear copy-cat.

And I am sick and tired of all these endless scams claiming to generate fantastical profits with no proof and zero evidence. No extraordinary evidence of their extraordinary profits, just a bunch of fanciful what-ifs and could-be's: money-laundering profits, coin-laundering profits, arbitrage profits, trading profits. Or interest paid by borrowers, but there are no borrowers! A duck is a duck and a spade is a spade.

All these "interest" and "insurance" programs are new, inspired by pirate's success, probably people who were doing e-gold and LR HYIPs jumping on the bitcoin bandwagon because that's where the growth is. These are a bunch of counter-productive scams. They aren't useful services which contribute to bitcoin and they don't increase the fundamental value, they hurt it!

Take this thread off of "Economics", start a "bitcoinhyipscam.com" forum, and go promote there!

Bitcoin Rain?! Don't be fooled. I'm happy for your if you take your gains before everyone else, but when you lose all your principal it won't even make me chuckle.
have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?
This is something a majority of everyone in the world follows and stands for. To accuse someone of something without any proof when you only argument is you haven't proved the opposite, is wrong. Leandro has explained several times what he does and if you observe his exchange you can see that he's doing arbitrage between MTGox us price and his own exchange.

I agree scams are counter productive but so is name calling and false accusations without proof. We should support transparency and open books, but we should not accuse every single lender or investor that's offering a deposit for being a ponzi. It's insane, if you want to accuse someone get proof then present it. To scream ponzi proves nothing and achieves nothing, so just stop it.

How can this be a ponzi when each round he pays out the full amount including the interest, how does he pay the extra interest? Maybe by his profits, oh wait... not a ponzi Smiley
Please stop screaming scam with no proof, it's getting silly

//DeaDTerra

nrd525
Legendary

Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 07:20:15 PM

If he pays out each round in full to members of this forum that is interesting.

We don't know if he is running any other schemes that could be used to pay this one off in full and then reinvest.  If he did that, he'd never have to pay off everyone in full at the same time.  That wouldn't make it a Ponzi but it would be a scan and unlikely to last longer than a couple years.

He has lower interest rates than Pirate - so it is likely to last longer (if it is a scam).

There is no evidence of any business model other than his undocumented claims. Combine that with very high rates of return that are always positive and you have me highly skeptical.  It's like Bernie Madoff - he never lost money even when the market was down.  I hope everyone has read the EVE story in my sig. 

Finally, it is harder for us English speakers to know so much about him as he works in Brazil and is primarily active in Portuguese.

Digital Gold for Gamblers and True Believers
bitsire

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:53:57 PM

WOW, I've been offline for a couple of days traveling and I just tuned in to all the drama! I've been investing with Leandro for months now and I couldn't be happier. All this ponzi talk is just nonsense - the returns differ from month to month, they are not guaranteed and everything is paid out at the end of the month (including principal if you ask for it). ! I don't understand why so many people on this forum cry scam and ponzi anytime someone is making a profit, even though the slightest shred of evidence is never presented. Why is it so hard to believe that someone is simply making some trades, arbitraging and/or doing local currency to BTC exchanges?!

koin
Legendary

Activity: 873

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 02:34:49 AM

everything is paid out at the end of the month (including principal if you ask for it).

that's a conflicting statement.

you mean to say the principle is not paid out at the end of each month unless it is specifically requested.

since not everyone will withdraw at once, this does not give any defense that the investment fund still has the principal (original investment) of all investors that have no withdrawn.  i'm not suggesting that this is what is happening, but you claiming that no withdrawals have been refused as a sort of assurance is a misleading assertion.

there is more than enough history where funds paid out like clockwork until the day they didn't.
nrd525
Legendary

Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 02:42:04 AM

The more people who claim to arbitrage, the less likely any of them are making large profits.  It shouldn't take that many people to drive arbitrage profits down to near zero.  So I'd expect that arbitrage profits would be short-lived and in decline.

I'd expect that speculation would be zero-sum and often lose money.  If Leandro is very lucky and/or talented and doesn't lose money on it, then one of the other people speculating will.  I wouldn't expect that people who gamble, I mean speculate, with other people's money are any better at it than people who use their own money.  However it isn't funny how we don't see any of these investment groups ever lose money?  By contrast, investor genius Soros will lose money - and get a negative return for an entire year.

Now he might be able to make some money doing business in Brazil.  However, I wouldn't expect the high returns he is providing.

Digital Gold for Gamblers and True Believers
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 05:34:31 AM

//DeaDTerra

great to see another +1 on ppl on this forum that understand the basics of this scam

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
joyyen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

MMM EXTRA - THE RIGHT STEP TOWARDS THE GOAL

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 10:13:20 AM

GREAT NEWS

4 days ago

i dont know if this affecting my investment

http://www.bitcoinmoney.com/post/28048708075/brazil-bitcoin-securities

[Join MMM and get up to 100% per month]
Leandro César (OP)