Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin now (2018 edition)  (Read 2926 times)
2408AAY

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

A great article indeed. This article has been helpful. Bitcoin has the tendency to grow and rise each time so it's better to invest in bitcoin especially this period when the price is kind of low to earn more money in the future when prices increases.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

Oh very detailed article. I think this article can help people to understand more about bitcoin essence and economy. Always do your own search before invest but it really useful when we read good article like that.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1
Well I don’t need any reason to buy bitcoin, as I am already aware very much with the fate and potential of bitcoin that how it is that much potentiate to provide employment to millions of people around and helped them a lot in finding their jobs and not 10 , there are thousands of reason to invest into bitcoin and I would like to introduce the best among all that it is most sustainable, volatile and the most profitable investment that it can provide you very very good profit in very short span of time.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

Some of the reasons we should buy bitcoin today are that we need a place to invest in the second bitcoin without inflation and that bitcoin is full of important features such as storage or exchange change...
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:15:29 PM

In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1
This is a great article, this can help many of us. We dont need to be afraid in buying bitcoin even if the price is not good. Your article can help many beginners so they have an idea about what are the things they need to do or need to remember.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

I love all the things that you wrote on your article OP. That is definitely worth to read especially for people who are losing confidence and faith on crypto on this depressing crash. It's clear that we have a brighter future that is still ahead of us.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:34:27 AM

Thank you for getting in touch of what you have wrote down to what it is recent for the future referencing of bitcoin. A lot may not be able to look on how bitcoin was being introduce or the fact of its capability. Showing what is the worth of waiting for bitcoim seems to show up its reality
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

Some of the reasons you should buy bitcon right now are that the bitcon prices are now attractive to the bitcoin purchasers you should buy and hold so you will have the opportunity to get profits as well as get the opportunity to own. gold bitcoin
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:51:52 AM

Yes in my opinion this is the best time to buy Bitcoin in the current situation while the market price is slightly lower at the moment. So if we buy now there is a possibility that we will get more revenue in increasing the price of the Bitcoin pump.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

Some of the reasons you should buy bitcon right now are that the bitcon prices are now attractive to the bitcoin purchasers you should buy and hold so you will have the opportunity to get profits as well as get the opportunity to own. gold bitcoin

If you invest in Bitcoin now, you will pay less. In a year or even earlier, its price will go up, and you will earn. However, the longer your hold BTC, the larger will be your profits.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

Yes in my opinion this is the best time to buy Bitcoin in the current situation while the market price is slightly lower at the moment. So if we buy now there is a possibility that we will get more revenue in increasing the price of the Bitcoin pump.

It is fine that you want to make a profit with the bitcoin investment.

But this approach kind of defeats the purpose of why bitcoin was invented. The idea you mentioned is completely against the logic which requires bitcoin to be used as a payment medium. If everyone wants profit after sometime, no one will sell.
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

I agree with you. I think it is a very good time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin price is low now and we hope that bitcoin price will be high again as soon as possible.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

Very good reasons given in favour of bitcoin.  I agree and also accept your views because of your very long year's of experience in bitcoin / crypto market.  There are two types of statements one is based on theory (with no practical experience.)  the other being practical experience along with theoretical knowledge.  Second one gives more knowledge to the readers. 
I think many people will gain by reading this article.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:34:37 AM

It is fine that you want to make a profit with the bitcoin investment.

But this approach kind of defeats the purpose of why bitcoin was invented. The idea you mentioned is completely against the logic which requires bitcoin to be used as a payment medium. If everyone wants profit after sometime, no one will sell.
Bitcoin is nlw really popular with a verry low price due to the huge dip that we are now experiencing. So then I believe that the bitcoin will really become more profitable  in the near future. 2018 is really amazing we can have a big opportunity to earn through buying and holding our bitcoin and wait foe the best time to sell.
GeorgeWebb42

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

I think that at the present time, we should not invest in the market but still have too many people to protect us from coin or ICO projects that are at risk. At the present time, we can invest in Bitcoin but do not invest in bulk, they may not bring you much profit.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:21:59 AM

I agree with most of the reasons you have given, but really digital money has quite a lot of volatility! Every investment must be carefully considered!
This time, I think it is good to invest Bitcoin and altcoin!
Good luck
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:38:27 AM

Nice and very informative article this might helo new investors who are able to bought when price are almost in peak to gain confidence to jold further as this scenario was already experience several times from the past and bitcoin able to show resilient and survive.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

Very good article, but for now we need a reason, why Bitcoin can boom in 2017 yesterday
but after that the price dropped and stabilized at 6k
if indeed the investor is not interested in BTC anymore, then who else can make the BTC price rise?
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:34:24 AM

A great article there.

I find it really informational in many aspects. You have detailed clearly historical events that adds significance to bitcoin. Citing how stable it had become and how helpful the current price correction actually is caught my attention.

This is a part where many fail to recognize how healthy it is that even after a fall of 70%, the current value of bitcoin is still largely higher than the previous year before it peaked at its all time high last year.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

I think that at the present time, we should not invest in the market but still have too many people to protect us from coin or ICO projects that are at risk. At the present time, we can invest in Bitcoin but do not invest in bulk, they may not bring you much profit.

You may wait to invest in the altcoins but it is a very good period to buy Bitcoin. It is expected that this crypto will go to the Moon in the shortest period - you'll see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: