Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin now (2018 edition)  (Read 2926 times)
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

wow its amazing post, I agree with you that bitcoin in 2018 is good to buy as the investment media or you can use the bitcoin as the currencies, because we can see that the price of bitcoin is in the low right now, and we know that maybe someday the price of bitcoin will rising up, and then there are many people and stores (online or offline) that accept bitcoin as the payment, it will makes bitcoin is easy to use daily

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

I guess people read my article as the price spiked today Wink

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:23:01 AM

That is a pretty good article. Bitcoin has a great potential. It just needs continuous support and trust of the investors in it. There are some unexploited flaws in Bitcoin, which can be fixed slowly and steadily. It has huge potential for generating fast profits for its investors and it has shown that many times in the past. This is probably the best time to invest in Bitcoin as market is quite low.
Jamescur

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

Although the encryption market is now unstable, bitcoin has stabilized recently!
As the market matures, Bitcoin's response to negative market signals will decrease.
gooutfinish

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

I would like to believe that although at the end of the year it will be possible to earn some money. In India, people are very panicked because the RBI forbids transfer transactions with electronic money transactions. I like sharing your article in my community. Thanks for sharing this ..
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

good article, this will have a good developmental effect in the development of bitcoin in the world community so that many people are interested to learn and use bitcoin for daily life. Many things need to be fixed by bitcoin, including regulation for people using bitcoin so they will use bitcoin well, not as a fraud tool
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

it is true with all that you reveal and now the new all feels with bitcoin prices are much more expensive than in the year 2016.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

People still do not understand the value of underlying tech of BTC. Blockchain is wonder and most secure ever. People use BTC as way of transaction only. As soon as they will really understand the potential then actual game will start. It is a slow process. Those who are involved in crypto, should start educate our community about the real power of crypto. Only then BTC will be a success. 
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

Your reason for buying bitcoin is very good and precise, because I also believe that bitcoin price every year will improve and we can get a very fast profit.
Reason for buying bitcoin, simple, because investor's buying bitcoin they believe that bitcoin give them good future, bitcoin is a good investment for our future, the profit of bitcoin continues growing and increasing their value so that many investors like to invest in bitcoin.
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

I would like to believe that although at the end of the year it will be possible to earn some money. In India, people are very panicked because the RBI forbids transfer transactions with electronic money transactions. I like sharing your article in my community. Thanks for sharing this ..

It is a really good article for all who want to share a real news about cryptocurrency.  Reading such news you get results and understand what you need to do.

BestW1shes

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

Positive article, it's motivate me buy more cryptocurrencies)
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

This reasons are very much inline but beyond these reasons one need to have an inner convincetion about bitcoin and investing in it, you don't have base your investment on other people's analysis, you need to make research yourself
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:00:23 PM

In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1

From your well explained and organized points, I think those who always ask about when to buy will now learn something from it and buy as much as they can.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

I had a good read. One thing strikes me from the article: " Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". This is the best these are the best times in the market to pile up some BTCs. I just hope new investors take a good note that times like this in marketing are the best times to buy at low and make some profit later.
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

Your reason for buying bitcoin is very good and precise, because I also believe that bitcoin price every year will improve and we can get a very fast profit.  I just hope new investors take a good note that times like this in marketing are the best times to buy at low and make some profit later
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

I have read the article. At least people have a clear reason to buy Bitcoin. Moreover, newcomers who do not really understand about Bitcoin and Crypto.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:49:21 AM

For those that wish to hold btc should buy now and have it in mind that it's going to take them like 4years to have a very boom reward which will be a new ATH by the time according g to the history of btc .
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:12:33 AM

I have read the article. At least people have a clear reason to buy Bitcoin. Moreover, newcomers who do not really understand about Bitcoin and Crypto.
the first thing to establish is confidence in bitcoin. prepare capital to buy bitcoin, use half the capital you have, to start investing in bitcoin, pay attention to price movements in the market to make it easier for you to make decisions.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:18:32 AM

Nice article. I agree that bitcoin will scale, though it will take time to build the Lightning Network. Plenty of institutional money awaits bitcoin as well. Once a bitcoin ETF is allowed, the demand for bitcoin will be overwhelming, and it will be another stamp of legitimacy.

Yeah accepted about the lightning networks taking time to be done and until now we are waiting for this to get in action.

And about the ETF i will admit that i am still in doubt about what would be the decision for this.for maybe another denial or will be accepted and will make the market to be bloom again
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:54:34 AM

Good article, shows the monstrous potential of appreciation for the next 2 years, if it will happen is another story ... but it is undeniable that Bitcoin can increase 10x price and reach a market trillion dollars. LN can further facilitate online commerce and halving further restrict supply in a scenario of increasing demand.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: