Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin now (2018 edition)  (Read 2926 times)
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1

I like your article  and i agree on most points .
Mostly on that market sentiment is low and i agree that the clasical finance sytem could expereince another crisis when stocks burst.

But i see something negative, how about GDPR ( EU regulations) and crypto world?
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

Every time the market goes down, there are always people predicting the market or discussing which coins should be purchased. I think mature investors should follow their investment plans, not their feelings, regardless of whether the market will continue to correct now.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

i agree with you that right now bitcoin price is in the low, so the people that have interest in bitcoin can buy bitcoin at this time because it still in the low price, so if you buy right now there are possibilites that you will get more profit because of bitcoin price increasing

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

I think it's time to buy bitcoin. Because now technology giants are increasingly interested, and also some countries. some people who are experts predict bitcoin will rise high at the end of this year, and make us get the results in the future.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

If it is a long-term investment, it is now a good time to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin has been revised more than six months this year, and if it is a short-term investment, it may be waiting now, and the market is likely to buy at a time when the market is down.

jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

Thank you for your sharing. This is really an interesting and useful article for investors. But I need to wait for more information from the Bitcoin EFT Fund of the SEC. The delayed EFT fund has made the market down-trend.
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

Very concise article you make. Bitcoin will be make more demand if the Bitcoin ETF will be approved by the SEC and surely the price of Bitcoin will be sky high again if that really happens this year. That is why we must invest right now while the price is cheap.
Sofak

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

in my opinion all the time to buy bitcoin is the same. if I do short-term trading. I always learn to predict short-term profits. indeed the results are not very much but if we hockey we can definitely get a big profit. therefore I suggest that if you want to trade you must use your heart's instincts. and buy bitcoin when your beliefs arise. after that, use your thoughts for short-term trading and look for profit coffers, although not how much
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

very good article for beginners! all people need to know the right rules for investing in the crypt world! seychs very good time for investment, such low prices will no longer be! if you look at the graphs bitcoin will soon give a good growth!
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

4. Crypto is becoming mainstream with Bitcoin in the forefront

What makes you think that bitcoin is beginning to dominate again?

These are the usual manipulations, but then the growth of other coins will go. However, I agree that it is now profitable to buy bitcoin

jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Amazing article, I agree with all your points but one point I really liked is the 10th one, that is pretty much what always happens with this kind of things, people fear and one day it goes up again and people see what kind of mistake they made.
rickyrich45

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

i agree most of them. famous investors say that you should buy during the decline, not rising. bitcoin is losing value but it will rise soon. i will invest when that will happen.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

articles that are very useful and very interesting, especially the point about bitcoin will be mainstream and on the front line. it will happen in the future. being a holder is better than selling quickly.

and bitcoin always has room to give us a golden opportunity to buy more bitcoin, especially when bearish.

jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Those reasons are all good. Newbies or new investors must read your article, it will really help them. Bitcoin in 2018 is very crucial and different with bitcoin when it was iin 2017. Lot of things changed and new things are new. Price is very unpredictable, same as the movement.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:14:15 AM

Agree with all the points, apart from #2. IMO, scaling is still an issue. Segregated Witness (SegWit) can increase the capacity by 100%, but it is not being used for the majority of the transactions. The same goes for lightning as well. And even if these two are used extensively, they may still prove to be inadequate in 1-2 years time.
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

Nice article and very much informative and this kind of articles are very much important to draw the attention of the investors towards bitcoin.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1

Amazing ! This article is so helpful, thank you for sharing that to us. Hoping to read more related in bitcoin so that I know more about cryptocurrency.Godbless you !
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:07:20 PM

the first to protect myself from the influence of my second country to invest in the new world currency bitcoin 3 to work in exchanges 4 to protect myself from a global financial crisis 4 to have control of my money 5 venture 6 to travel more comfortably 7 better earnings to my investment 8 to not use banks 9 because it is the future of money 10 because it is safe 11 because it is auditable 13 because I like its functions 14 because of its volatility and its multiple uses and many other things

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

You wrote a very good article. This can help many beginners decide to invest. I will show this publication to my friends, I think they will also like it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

Nice article sir Henry, as you have said, nothing should be afraid of about bitcoins whenever it price drops, because it is proven safe as you have said in article number two. And this article helps traders and invertors to hardwork and get motivated by their job. It's a nice article and everyone should be bear in mind also bitcoins enthusiast will be much happy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: