Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 03:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin now (2018 edition)  (Read 2952 times)
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1

Nice update dude,i think this is more than enough reason to buy bitcoin as soon as possible

And looking back to your old thread seems like situation today is the same this year correct me if im wrong

We can't really trust or rely our money to someone but here in bitcoin we are the price so even it drop still if you hold or save it you can sell this in high so that's one of good reason why bitcoin continue to grow and become day by day more popular actually i always use this for transaction because it so hard to deposit in some bank so here give so much conveniece in everything

What?would you mind clarifying this commnets please i don't really understand the mean sorry
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

There are so many reason for us to buy Bitcoin now. For one thing. It's very cheap now and should be taken serious. Few years from now, we wouldn't see this price of Bitcoin again. This is the only opportunity we have to buy Bitcoin at cheap. Once the bull race begins, there will be no regret of not buying.
jobking01

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:16:30 AM

Thank you for you share, i think that usefull for newbie. Im a newbie and i need it. Thank you so much again.
tongkt1992

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

There are only 21 million Bitcoin, and as time goes on, they become harder and harder to mine. Bitcoin makes cross border payments possible, and also provides an easy way for people to escape failed government monetary policy.

The internet made information global and easy to access. Global currency like Bitcoin will have the same impact on finance and the global economy.
Bitcoin is global and not affected by any single country’s financial situation or stability.

Global chaos is generally seen as beneficial to Bitcoin’s price since Bitcoin is apolitical and sits outside the control or influence of any particulate government.

When thinking about how economics and politics will affect Bitcoin’s price, it’s important to think on a global scale and not just about what’s happening in a single country.
Raphagalthena2

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

I can tell you 11 bad reasons why you shouldn't invest in bitcoin.
Niggasdonttalktome

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:34:05 AM

Bitcoin now is in the low prices and based on the article, i think this a good time for buying bitcoin.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

bitcoin is an alternative currency and i think some of country will use it and this is the kind of business to invest in bitcoin.

1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

the reason is one, it began to grow in price, this moment can not be missed
Sirnero111

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:18:11 AM

To me I think Bitcoin has proven to br reliable and that it can scale
Many  other cryptocurrencies have constant reliability issues. Bank systems can go down, causing issues with online banking and payment cards. Other cryptocurrencies have had serious reliability and security issues in recent years, including Ethereum and newer ones such as EOS. They are not really reliable. Some of these reasons and more is the reasons why I think one should invest in bitcoin now
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

Because now BTC prices are constantly falling, below $ 8000 is the ideal price to buy BTC, so buy when we can and hold the BTC until the price increases to $ 10,000.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

I can tell you 11 bad reasons why you shouldn't invest in bitcoin.

lol. not only 11 but actually there were many reasons on  why you should not invest in bitcoin . however , there were also many reasons that you should invest in bitcoin . one example is that bitcoin can give you a good income as long as you are investing or holding some of it.  though , investing alone is not enough because investing  bitcoin do also caters a lot of risk , therfor you also need to be knowledgeable in order to analyze the market more effectively .
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:37:05 AM

Hello!!!
Great article !!!
I agree that Bitcoin is becoming stronger and will expand even further!
Bitcoin will definitely become one of the most sought after areas in the near future !!!
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:38:33 AM

The main reason is all BTC holders are scared because they are thinking BTC will down more. So all BTC holders are selling them Bitcoin. As we can see in every exchange have a lot of sell orders in the Bitcoin. It means Bitcoin trend will go down. So Bitcoin can't hit the 20000$. But at this moment Bitcoin's movement ready to change the trend. I saw people are buying BTC and stop selling. Maybe BTC can hit 20000$ in this year or soon in 2019.
Jennifer_Elam

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

I appreciate the feedback franky, let me comment on some of your points.

securities and ETF are not going to affect real bitcoin trades. they are just hoarders of coins that then separatly OFFMARKET sell SHARES of their company. thus thee dollars and valuation of the company increase without those funds actually even touching bitcoin exchanges.

This is not true at all. Most funds will need to actually buy BTC either from the exchanges or OTC to match whatever is happening at fund level. Our company is actually launching a fund of our own soon. Regardless of if the purchasing is happening at exchanges or OTC it will affect the price. Futures securities are a bit different though, and may not have a direct effect.

This is a really good discussion you guys have got going here. I agree that these funds are going to affect BTC's price directly because as Henry said, they have to actually invest in the asset, they can't just track it. Otherwise it wouldn't be an investment, it would be a gamble.

Also, these futures contracts will affect the price as well. I'm not exactly sure about how the contracts are written, but I wouldn't imagine that liquidity providers are pricing it on their own terms. Even if there was no direct relation between the contract price and the exchanges, it would still have an indirect effect through perception management as people would be influenced by the numbers they see in the news.
popsywura

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:05:24 AM

I quite agreed with you on your points number 2 and 4. Cryptocurrency had revolve round the world. There are much more people key into cryptosystem especially bitcoin since 2017.
Bitcoin have also proof it worth interms of security and reliability. Bitcoin had gone through series of security issues in recent times which it over come and keep on growing to this period.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

Such a good article should let more people read, and my personal reason is that bitcoin can not only help me resist inflation, but also get me a good return on investment in this strongly developing industry.
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

a very good article for us to read and share. in the article I read you explain every aspect of bitcoin and I agree that bitcoin will be in line because why? people must be aware of bitcoin

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
26Elzzza26

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

This is a very good article. You were able to collect the most important information in your article and explained why you need to invest exactly in bitcoin. You gave a clear idea of the crypto-vault.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

Hello!!!
Great article !!!
I agree that Bitcoin is becoming stronger and will expand even further!
Bitcoin will definitely become one of the most sought after areas in the near future !!!
I think that's a fact , many  have predicted that bitcoin will only continue to rise and become bigger and better and better in the future
HitMarshall67

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

Very much informative article and really helpful but i think we don;t need ten reasons only one reason is enough and that is buy now and earn big money after few days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: