Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635406 times)
worsa

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:03:06 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 08:11:34 PM by worsa

nice update, i like those ideas.
so if you start development on 21. december for our own dopecoin branded marketplace (which is really good news) what timeframe you expect to have it finished?

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:18:42 PM

DopeCoin End of the month Report ( 12/01/15 )

Plenty of action going on in the DOPE world!  We’ve been busy behind the scenes just working away on projects and with some major push going into 2016!  2016 will be our biggest year for Dopecoin! . Here is our current report.

• We’ll start off with our biggest news!  We will start development of our own Dopecoin branded  Marketplace the week of Dec. 21st! Please read our request below regarding a feature we’ll be adding to it.
  • Audit reserve for our Grow Op where 20 % of it has been sold and already injected into the Dopecoin Market Cap. Videos and pictures to follow on the DopeCoin Grow Op Network Blog.
  • 2nd Grow Op should go online in the Spring of 2016. We also hope to have our first Grow Op directly dealing with a Disp. to complete the full-cycle. We’ll release a small white paper on how all this works!
  • Purchase of the marketplace domains will take place the week of the December 21st.  The top 3 domains will be purchased. They are: Dopemarket.net , Dopemarkets.com & DopeMarket.info.
  • Android wallet Still waiting for this commit to happen should happen soon!

The website is still be transitioned to a new webserver! Sorry, for the delay as we are having some issues ,but will be fixed shortly!

We need some feedback re: our new DopeCoin Marketplace 'in wallet swap' feature!

We have an option for a ‘in-wallet swap’ system customized to how we want it. In other words, like Shapeshift. I was hoping we could create a ‘weed coin marketplace’ to swap in and out of coins what do you all think ?  Please list your thoughts in detail ( use cases ) as we’ll have have it created!

Long LIVE Dope!  Grin

Thanks,
DopeCoindude

I had a thunk recently. I really am planning on launching a weed coin market making asset and would prefer to be able to pay dividends in one or two weed coins to provide some support for those markets above and beyond locking it up in a staking wallet. I am not sure of the best way to go about it but I am open to any help that anyone can provide.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 03:12:08 AM

nice update, i like those ideas.
so if you start development on 21. december for our own dopecoin branded marketplace (which is really good news) what timeframe you expect to have it finished?

The dev. of the actual platform itself should only take a few days, the 'in wallet' customization shouldn't be to hard either . Just depends on how quickly I can get community feedback sent to them to start the work.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 03:13:24 AM

Plenty of action going on in the DOPE world!  We’ve been busy behind the scenes just working away on projects and with some major push going into 2016!  2016 will be our biggest year for Dopecoin! . Here is our current report.

• We’ll start off with our biggest news!  We will start development of our own Dopecoin branded  Marketplace the week of Dec. 21st! Please read our request below regarding a feature we’ll be adding to it.
  • Audit reserve for our Grow Op where 20 % of it has been sold and already injected into the Dopecoin Market Cap. Videos and pictures to follow on the DopeCoin Grow Op Network Blog.
  • 2nd Grow Op should go online in the Spring of 2016. We also hope to have our first Grow Op directly dealing with a Disp. to complete the full-cycle. We’ll release a small white paper on how all this works!
  • Purchase of the marketplace domains will take place the week of the December 21st.  The top 3 domains will be purchased. They are: Dopemarket.net , Dopemarkets.com & DopeMarket.info.

The website is still be transitioned to a new webserver! Sorry, for the delay as we are having some issues ,but will be fixed shortly!

We need some feedback re: our new DopeCoin Marketplace 'in wallet swap' feature!

We have an option for a ‘in-wallet swap’ system customized to how we want it. In other words, like Shapeshift. I was hoping we could create a ‘weed coin marketplace’ to swap in and out of coins what do you all think ?  Please list your thoughts in detail ( use cases ) as we’ll have have it created!

Long LIVE Dope!  Grin

Thanks,
DopeCoindude

I had a thunk recently. I really am planning on launching a weed coin market making asset and would prefer to be able to pay dividends in one or two weed coins to provide some support for those markets above and beyond locking it up in a staking wallet. I am not sure of the best way to go about it but I am open to any help that anyone can provide.

I believe I had seen you mentioned this the other day in another thread ? would this be right ?  Can you explain more in what you had in mind. Thanks.

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:37:58 PM

Long LIVE Dope!  Grin

Thanks,
DopeCoindude

I believe I had seen you mentioned this the other day in another thread ? would this be right ?  Can you explain more in what you had in mind. Thanks.

The Market Making Asset is simple, 50% of funds will be invested in various weedcoins to stake with the other 50% being used to arbitrage and possibly HFT the applicable weed coins. 50% of earnings will be paid out in dividends with the remaining 50% being used to purchase more coins to stake as well as more of the coins that are being arbitraged. I will be launching this asset today, I think I have most of the details worked out, next step is to write up and launch.

My thunk as of this post though was that I would love to figure out a way to pay dividends in DOPE, POT or possibly CCN. If its possible to do so it would provide more buy support for those coins over and above the coins being locked away to stake. I am not sure if any of the weed coin devs would be up for it but building out support for colored coins would definitely differentiate that coin from the others. I know there are things to consider with the staking but its not beyond the realm of possibility.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 07:19:00 PM

The Market Making Asset is simple, 50% of funds will be invested in various weedcoins to stake with the other 50% being used to arbitrage and possibly HFT the applicable weed coins. 50% of earnings will be paid out in dividends with the remaining 50% being used to purchase more coins to stake as well as more of the coins that are being arbitraged. I will be launching this asset today, I think I have most of the details worked out, next step is to write up and launch.

My thunk as of this post though was that I would love to figure out a way to pay dividends in DOPE, POT or possibly CCN. If its possible to do so it would provide more buy support for those coins over and above the coins being locked away to stake. I am not sure if any of the weed coin devs would be up for it but building out support for colored coins would definitely differentiate that coin from the others. I know there are things to consider with the staking but its not beyond the realm of possibility.

I love this idea of a Market Making Asset like this. So you are thinking of paying out in dividends via staking I'm assuming ?
We are always open to work anyone on any ideas for sure. I'd invest in this. Thanks!

Chofoe

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:33:49 PM

Anyone tried with Windows 10? Tried also with Windows 7 compatibility mode, no help. Doesn't seem to start process.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:11:59 PM

I love this idea of a Market Making Asset like this. So you are thinking of paying out in dividends via staking I'm assuming ?
We are always open to work anyone on any ideas for sure. I'd invest in this. Thanks!

For now dividends will be paid out via BTC. I will be using colored coins to represent ownership in the asset. The reinvested earnings will likely be split evenly between buying more coins to arbitrage and buying coins to stake.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:12:42 PM

Anyone tried with Windows 10? Tried also with Windows 7 compatibility mode, no help. Doesn't seem to start process.

I am running win10 on my POS server, I have yet to have an issue with any qt.

If you could give more details as to how your launching it, where its located, etc.
Chofoe

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:51:47 PM

If you could give more details as to how your launching it, where its located, etc.

Well I guess the exe is corrupted somehow. No problems with other clients. Tried launching both with and without shortcut, shortcut having parameter -datadir=path\to\datadir. One thing which I noticed is that it was a bit smaller than executable than in November so definitely something has changed.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:02:50 PM

Well I guess the exe is corrupted somehow. No problems with other clients. Tried launching both with and without shortcut, shortcut having parameter -datadir=path\to\datadir. One thing which I noticed is that it was a bit smaller than executable than in November so definitely something has changed.

Sounds like corrupted is the answer. I would grab a fresh download and try again.
Chofoe

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:06:26 PM

Sounds like corrupted is the answer. I would grab a fresh download and try again.

Tried several times with the link from first page which links to few pages backwards from this page. No luck.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:45:57 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 09:57:08 PM by rdyoung

Tried several times with the link from first page which links to few pages backwards from this page. No luck.
Give me a minute and I will toss up a link for you.
I 7zipped the qt.exe, you can grab it from https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/Fm7TGL6sIdNn02WOFimPqVVCeyRLdyQ0Xvl8IN6KdcZ?ref_=cd_share_link_copy
I am running new bootstraps for everything on my server, if you need it you can grab a zipped bootstrap from the same folder as soon as I get them uploaded.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:44:54 AM

Thanks for the heads up shall see what is going on! let me know if you were able to figure it out ?

MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:45:53 AM

Bought some dopecoins. All went well Tongue

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:46:20 AM

Give me a minute and I will toss up a link for you.
I 7zipped the qt.exe, you can grab it from https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/Fm7TGL6sIdNn02WOFimPqVVCeyRLdyQ0Xvl8IN6KdcZ?ref_=cd_share_link_copy
I am running new bootstraps for everything on my server, if you need it you can grab a zipped bootstrap from the same folder as soon as I get them uploaded.

Thanks for doing this.

Yes, I figured it must have been colored coins that would be it. I like the idea and try to figure out how to help you out.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:46:49 AM

Welcome MyBTT to the DOPE community!  Cheesy

MyBTT

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:48:24 AM

Thanks!

I would love to have Yobit on the list of exchanges though.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:50:41 AM

Thanks!

I suppose we need to get on another exchange is that what Yobit is ?

MyBTT

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:52:53 AM

Thanks!

I suppose we need to get on another exchange is that what Yobit is ?

Yobit is an exchange, yes.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: