Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635406 times)
GrowersClub

Activity: 164
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:04:07 PM

Hey gang,

The new www.shopthc.ca site is really professional. I can't wait to see it in full flex. Dopecoin is proving to be a top leader in the crypto-cannabis space. Keep up the great work!

- Ryan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:23:02 PM

I like all the news I've been hearing from DopeCoin lately. They seem to have a realistic plan to on-board new users into crypto while adding value to this coin. I'm going to keep buying and holding this one for awhile.

Great to see you around here alias420. Things are def. progressing fast w/ all the news we have going on  Grin

been away for a week and glad to see some big news.. haven't been able to buy as i was not around much but i see that alot more people holding.. can't wait to see this coin be a top 100 and the top cannabis coin..

any news to get on more exchanges to widen the user base...
BorisTheBulletDodger

Activity: 192
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:49:35 PM

This one is a little gem but am a bit put off by the "DOPE" name...

"Dope" has too many negative narcotic connotations

Maybe a rebrand in the future might help....

just my personal opinioon...

I Dodge Bullets
alias420

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:11:43 AM

I've heard from a few other people that are a little put off by the name but what good marijuana coin names are left?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 01:26:09 AM

BhangCoin, BudCoin, LoudCoin, PurpsCoin, StickyIckyCoin, CheebaCoin, 420Coin, DoobieCoin, DutchieCoin, MarleyCoin, ReggieCoin  Grin Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:46:51 AM

BhangCoin, BudCoin, LoudCoin, PurpsCoin, StickyIckyCoin, CheebaCoin, 420Coin, DoobieCoin, DutchieCoin, MarleyCoin, ReggieCoin  Grin Grin

Medical Cannabis Coin or Natural Plant Medicine Coin?
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:59:41 AM

Hi all,

i got the wallet Dopecoin 3.0.3.0 (dopecoin v3)

Is there swap needed to use the new Wallet v4 ? When i launch the v4 i didn't see any dopecoins.  Huh

Thanks.

Hi bud,

Sadly the old v3 DopeCoin chain is no longer active. We tried to give everyone fair warning and announced the swap for 2 months across all social media channels. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done at this point.

I feel terrible hearing about this types of situations and can send you some coins from my personal stash to help get you going again. Please send me a pm and I will look into things for you.

yeah thats really sad... @cpt_plombeur pls post a new v4 address and i will send you some dopecoins too! cheers

That is very kind @zuepfi11 and i do appreciate your offer. But i was in the adventure since the beginning of 2014. I have mined most of my hard eaned Dopecoins- more than 240 K.

I have followed Dopecoin throught the last 3 years. i have swapped my coins till V3. And since november 2016 i was busy on other subject. Then i came back in april 2017 to learn that i miss the V4 swap.  Cry Cry Cry

I keep hope that Dopey can help me out, but it's quite embarrasing to loose your entire wallet just because of few months without activity.....really.

And i'm sure i'm not the only one who keep a "sleeping" wallet that just became a dead wallet.

Wow!
That´s a shitty deal. Pretty bullshit to piss on your community members like that. Give him his coins!!!

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
alias420

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:11:55 AM

Hi all,

Is there swap needed to use the new Wallet v4 ? When i launch the v4 i didn't see any dopecoins.  Huh

Thanks.

Hi bud,

Sadly the old v3 DopeCoin chain is no longer active. We tried to give everyone fair warning and announced the swap for 2 months across all social media channels. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done at this point.

I feel terrible hearing about this types of situations and can send you some coins from my personal stash to help get you going again. Please send me a pm and I will look into things for you.

yeah thats really sad... @cpt_plombeur pls post a new v4 address and i will send you some dopecoins too! cheers

That is very kind @zuepfi11 and i do appreciate your offer. But i was in the adventure since the beginning of 2014. I have mined most of my hard eaned Dopecoins- more than 240 K.

I have followed Dopecoin throught the last 3 years. i have swapped my coins till V3. And since november 2016 i was busy on other subject. Then i came back in april 2017 to learn that i miss the V4 swap.  Cry Cry Cry

I keep hope that Dopey can help me out, but it's quite embarrasing to loose your entire wallet just because of few months without activity.....really.

And i'm sure i'm not the only one who keep a "sleeping" wallet that just became a dead wallet.

Wow!
That´s a shitty deal. Pretty bullshit to piss on your community members like that. Give him his coins!!!
https://i.imgur.com/bemjJkh.gif
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:13:46 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 11:28:00 AM by dopey

Hi all,

Thanks.

Hi bud,

I have followed Dopecoin throught the last 3 years. i have swapped my coins till V3. And since november 2016 i was busy on other subject. Then i came back in april 2017 to learn that i miss the V4 swap.  Cry Cry Cry

Wow!

We did not "take a piss" on our members as you put it.

We conducted a relaunch of the coin in order to ensure that there was 0 chance for price manipulation or any sort of hoarding before the launch of DopeCoin Gold and my return to the project. It was important for me as I would be publicly taking responsibility for DopeCoin's success or failure and would be publicly exposing my real identity.

There were millions of coins left over from the previous improperly executed swap that presented a risk to the infrastructure and integrity of this coin and needed to be eliminated.

When we announced the swap we blasted it all over social media for over 2 months at least 20 times. We stickied posts on Twitter and Facebook and also continued posting about it on a regular basis.

When the deadline came, we extended the deadline even further to allow anyone who was late the opportunity to get in a last minute swap.

Once the deadline was reached we burned all remaining coins and released a public audit to the community which accounted for every single coin.

Now, although it is unfortunate that some people did miss the swap date, it is important to note that DopeCoin is an investment and should be treated as such. You should be checking the status of your investments on a regular basis.

We did not even receive this complaint until the month of May. This means that this investment was not checked for months.

With that being said I still feel terrible about some people being left behind. And I did help this user out by sending him 75k coins from my personal stash.
And yes, I hold around 5.3 million DopeCoins as the project's founder.

Why did I not send him the full amount? Well, it is not my responsibility and I don't "control or own DopeCoin" I am simply an investor like everyone else and spent tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of work to accumulate my investment.

With that being said he lost about 240 k coins. I gave him back 75 k from my personal wallet. And to put things into perspective, those coins were worth 20 satoshi before and are now worth 144.

Let this be a lesson to all of us.

Regards,

Dopey

dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:17:25 AM

Hey gang,

The new www.shopthc.ca site is really professional. I can't wait to see it in full flex. Dopecoin is proving to be a top leader in the crypto-cannabis space. Keep up the great work!

- Ryan

Thanks, Ryan! Appreciate the kind words man.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 06:55:44 AM

Thing is 'DOPE' doesn't mean 'heroin' as everyone is making it out to be . Dope is also slang for "cool".  There is a whole magazine called Dope and guess what ?? it's all ABOUT WEED! . I'd rather we be different then the typical 'weed' names out there tbh. Makes you remember it.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 06:57:18 AM

Hey gang,

- Ryan

Ryan! Good talking to you via Twitter. Hopefully, we can work together and make cannabis and crypto the best thing to hit this space. Good to see you here!  Grin

Minted

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:35:36 AM

With that being said I still feel terrible about some people being left behind. And I did help this user out by sending him 75k coins from my personal stash.

With that being said he lost about 240 k coins. I gave him back 75 k from my personal wallet. And to put things into perspective, those coins were worth 20 satoshi before and are now worth 144.

That's an amazing gesture and much respect to you for doing so.

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
Cpt_plombeur

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:49:16 AM

Hi all,

Thanks.

Hi bud,

I have followed Dopecoin throught the last 3 years. i have swapped my coins till V3. And since november 2016 i was busy on other subject. Then i came back in april 2017 to learn that i miss the V4 swap.  Cry Cry Cry

Wow!

We did not "take a piss" on our members as you put it.

We conducted a relaunch of the coin in order to ensure that there was 0 chance for price manipulation or any sort of hoarding before the launch of DopeCoin Gold and my return to the project. It was important for me as I would be publicly taking responsibility for DopeCoin's success or failure and would be publicly exposing my real identity.

There were millions of coins left over from the previous improperly executed swap that presented a risk to the infrastructure and integrity of this coin and needed to be eliminated.

When we announced the swap we blasted it all over social media for over 2 months at least 20 times. We stickied posts on Twitter and Facebook and also continued posting about it on a regular basis.

When the deadline came, we extended the deadline even further to allow anyone who was late the opportunity to get in a last minute swap.

Once the deadline was reached we burned all remaining coins and released a public audit to the community which accounted for every single coin.

Now, although it is unfortunate that some people did miss the swap date, it is important to note that DopeCoin is an investment and should be treated as such. You should be checking the status of your investments on a regular basis.

We did not even receive this complaint until the month of May. This means that this investment was not checked for months.

Why did I not send him the full amount? Well, it is not my responsibility and I don't "control or own DopeCoin" I am simply an investor like everyone else and spent tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of work to accumulate my investment.

Let this be a lesson to all of us.

Regards,

Dopey

I want to thank Dopey for the 75K. He answered me quickly and do what he say. If my loss can contribute to the Dopecoin, then i'm fine.

Anyway, two months to swap may be too short as you can lose an entire wallet. i'll try to be more careful but sometime you have other matters to handle....

Cheers
alias420

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:54:47 PM

I want to thank Dopey for the 75K. He answered me quickly and do what he say. If my loss can contribute to the Dopecoin, then i'm fine.

Anyway, two months to swap may be too short as you can lose an entire wallet. i'll try to be more careful but sometime you have other matters to handle....

Cheers

DopeCoin FTW!
GrowersClub

Activity: 164
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:42:17 AM

Congrats on 400 pages strong! Dopecoin devs & community crew deserve all those kudos for their hard work. Looking forward to more news and developments.

- Ryan
Growers International
looby

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:20:21 AM

Good coin,I bought some coin on the bittrex.com.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 07:58:08 AM

nice dev, intresting
Welcome P E K K A.
Any questions ?

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 07:59:34 AM

Cpt_plombeur - Please, PM me a DOPE address. I can help too Sad

Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: