Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:03:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Doubler - coin2x - coin2x.com  (Read 28984 times)
GeminiSimba

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Ain't no party like a Counterparty!

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:32:17 PM

This won't end well for someone; it is a total ponzi scheme.

I think anyone who starts off dropping a lot of money and then the website just shuts down will lose a lot of money. For those of us like me who started off investing very little, if it turns into a lot of money (after doubling over and over) and the website shuts down it's not quite the same as losing lots of money because i never had lots of money to begin with.

"You see, you and I, we believe in life. But you want to fight for it, to kill for it, even to die--for life. I only want to live it."  (Ayn Rand)
G440T

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:06:13 PM

I think anyone who starts off dropping a lot of money and then the website just shuts down will lose a lot of money. For those of us like me who started off investing very little, if it turns into a lot of money (after doubling over and over) and the website shuts down it's not quite the same as losing lots of money because i never had lots of money to begin with.
And if you take parts of the profit along the way, it's a bonus.
Nightlander

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:31:43 PM

Well, with things like this, main thing is not to get greedy. Guess you have noticed, that total deposits have doubled in no time and amount people gamble with are ridiculous. If this would be "real money", would you sent thousands of dollars to someone you don't know if he only said "I'll double it" without questioning how? Yeah.. many of you would obviously. Grin
GeminiSimba

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:32:01 PM

Exactly! That is why i'm betting everything as quickly as possible hoping this thing can at least last a week so by next friday i'll go from having barely 1/10 of a btc to around 2 btc.

"You see, you and I, we believe in life. But you want to fight for it, to kill for it, even to die--for life. I only want to live it."  (Ayn Rand)
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:33:59 PM

Exactly! That is why i'm betting everything as quickly as possible hoping this thing can at least last a week so by next friday i'll go from having barely 1/10 of a btc to around 2 btc.
Yes, just 1 week operate it can give a lot amount to us
G440T

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:45:44 PM

I'm getting there, took out my initial investment and I'm only playing with profit.

I can see this going for at least a month.

People get greedy after the first payment and keep going.
kadz

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:58:11 PM

I'm getting there, took out my initial investment and I'm only playing with profit.

I can see this going for at least a month.

People get greedy after the first payment and keep going.

It will last long enough. They make enough profit with our deposits. Why should they scam us? they'll make more money if it will sty like this.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:29:18 PM

Its blatantly a straight up Ponzi!! No professional traders day trading with deposits!! But i give it a while. When word spreads that people are getting paid and they gain trust big bucks are going to flow in!! Why would they shut up shop now with a hundred or so bitcoins when they can have thousands or tens of thousands!!! & thats the way this is going!! Genius idea i gotta say!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
rmines

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:46:56 PM

At least someone with a bit of common sense that understand how they operate  Wink

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:59:29 PM

Well, with things like this, main thing is not to get greedy. Guess you have noticed, that total deposits have doubled in no time and amount people gamble with are ridiculous. If this would be "real money", would you sent thousands of dollars to someone you don't know if he only said "I'll double it" without questioning how? Yeah.. many of you would obviously. Grin

However, if people are simply reinvesting the coins they got paid out, the amount escalates quickly and they are not really risking any more than their initial investment.  I know each payout I've gotten I put 75% back in, so the amounts i'm putting in now are getting "ridiculous".  Even if I lose the deposit, I've held back a fair amount more than I started with.  
Turpomann

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:02:08 PM

Payments seem to be many hours behind on several coins. They have pulled the plug?

I apologize my rally english. | (COMM) CVHe5HzG61dq7yULUKss9xzYzWzJnenFBN
artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:17:11 PM

Payments seem to be many hours behind on several coins. They have pulled the plug?

From twitter
coin2x @coin2x  16h
Due to a lot of requests for payout, we have to set withdrawal in manual mode. The payouts could be processed up to 20 minutes.

My bitcoin payout today was about 5 hours late, but it did arrive.
kadz

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:46:57 PM

From twitter
coin2x @coin2x  16h
Due to a lot of requests for payout, we have to set withdrawal in manual mode. The payouts could be processed up to 20 minutes.

My bitcoin payout today was about 5 hours late, but it did arrive.

Haha Cheesy "20 minutes" and 5 hours are far away from each other...

eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:24:29 PM

Not sure I'll put more in if they don't get this delay sorted out. What happens when the delay approaches infinity (i.e. Mt. Gox)? Tongue

Still waiting on my first deposit to be processed.
kadz

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:26:26 PM

Not sure I'll put more in if they don't get this delay sorted out. What happens when the delay approaches infinity (i.e. Mt. Gox)? Tongue

Which deposit? IFC?

eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:38:32 PM

Which deposit? IFC?

No, DOGE.
kadz

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:41:13 PM

Which deposit? IFC?

No, DOGE.

I wait to get paid out, too. It is processing for 5h now. But I got paid out already with my other deposits.
So... it's working. Maybe they are sleeping. They are just 4 persons. Also support isn't online.

G440T

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:43:46 PM

Which deposit? IFC?

No, DOGE.

I wait to get paid out, too. It is processing for 5h now. But I got paid out already with my other deposits.
So... it's working. Maybe they are sleeping. They are just 4 persons. Also support isn't online.
As they said earlier that it's all manual now, so I think they are sleeping. I think this is around the same time as they were yesterday so I guess we can see payments in a few hours.
GeminiSimba

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:12:50 AM

Yeah they said it's 1 support person and 3 traders. I think it's the 1 support person that manually sends the funds to each person when they see someones 48 hours is up.

GTX-DoX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:36:26 AM

Can the Thread Owner speak a bit about Ponzi scheme and confirm that this site is just that?
It would be nice if he responds to negative comments about this website which a normal person has to ask.

It would be like going to the bank and "cash in" 200$ and get 400$ the day after tomorrow. That's not logic.

Hope it works more than a month or so.
Already had my 3 DOGE investments paid out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: