Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Doubler - coin2x - coin2x.com  (Read 28980 times)
G440T

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:37:10 PM

the strange thing is that they have only made 12 btc...closing so early for a mere 12 btc??? that's dumb lol
They made much more than that. According to my rough calculations they received 142 btc and sent 63 btc. Profit: 79 btc. Probably a bit more because the site was open for a while after i made the count. If you have other info please link to it. My numbers come from entering the info on the site into a spreadsheet.
Don't forget the 1200LTC left in the account... and I think there was a lot of Doge left too.
maqa71

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:46:30 PM

How come theire bitcoin wallet is still spitting out.

https://blockchain.info/nl/address/159wUHxjEQg9e9fgzoMVkFdyUknS3XKymk

They paying out  Huh
kadz

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:47:53 PM

Bitcoin:

https://blockchain.info/address/159wUHxjEQg9e9fgzoMVkFdyUknS3XKymk?offset=50&filter=0

Litecoin:

http://bitinfocharts.com/litecoin/address/LNmmNAngcrESHScaWjhQ93PUnwghrCec6X

MtRev

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 05:50:31 PM

I still have funds pending and actually about 12 hours over due, and i'm not getting anything from them.

This pretty much means they are slowly withdrawing whats left to their own account.

Don't trade alone! Let's Talk Money!
Stocks, Options, Crypto, Forex, Dividends and the Commodities market
kadz

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:54:43 PM

I still have funds pending and actually about 12 hours over due, and i'm not getting anything from them.

This pretty much means they are slowly withdrawing whats left to their own account.

Right. Maybe this one here..: https://blockchain.info/de/address/1CGVyAgAx9gg1va5pGNVJtF6gdKpPUVTSf

kadz

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:59:36 PM

Did someone try to call the number? Is someone doing something?  Smiley

eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:05:53 PM

Did someone try to call the number? Is someone doing something?  Smiley

kadz, they took your money and ran away. You'll come to terms with it eventually. If you're worrying this much, I'm afraid you put in more than you can afford to lose.
artiface

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:12:57 PM

No one should be surprised by this.  There were tons of warnings not to invest more than you can afford to lose.  It was very clear to be a ponzi.  You had to know it wouldn't last.
GeminiSimba

Activity: 176

Ain't no party like a Counterparty!

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:21:50 PM

Hahaha well I suppose it's possible they ran but i will be honest. I doubt it. I'm laughing though because I just watched the movie boiler room last night with my girlfriend and I just see how this digital currency phenomenon has made everyone experts in things that typically you'd need a degree in to understand or grasp. Like the stock market and inside trading etc...

All i'm saying is it's pretty funny that everyone immediately assumes they ran away when it says 10hrs ago on their twitter these 2 posts:

coin2x ‏@coin2x  10h
Due to the sharp double the number of users, the old webserver not cope with the load. We decided to upgrade our web server.

and

coin2x ‏@coin2x  10h
The next few hours http://coin2x.com  may be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

It's like, why don't you guys relax for a bit, give them a day to figure their shit out and stop acting like the guys you see on wallstreet who act suicidal the moment a stock drops 5% lol.

"You see, you and I, we believe in life. But you want to fight for it, to kill for it, even to die--for life. I only want to live it."  (Ayn Rand)
smurf01

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:28:24 PM

GeminiSimba , i agree with you.
Lets wait for a day or 2 and then see.

Give them a chance to solve the server problem.
 Wink
MtRev

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 06:29:20 PM

Hahaha well I suppose it's possible they ran but i will be honest. I doubt it. I'm laughing though because I just watched the movie boiler room last night with my girlfriend and I just see how this digital currency phenomenon has made everyone experts in things that typically you'd need a degree in to understand or grasp. Like the stock market and inside trading etc...

All i'm saying is it's pretty funny that everyone immediately assumes they ran away when it says 10hrs ago on their twitter these 2 posts:

coin2x ‏@coin2x  10h
Due to the sharp double the number of users, the old webserver not cope with the load. We decided to upgrade our web server.

and

coin2x ‏@coin2x  10h
The next few hours http://coin2x.com  may be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

It's like, why don't you guys relax for a bit, give them a day to figure their shit out and stop acting like the guys you see on wallstreet who act suicidal the moment a stock drops 5% lol.

How many payouts do you think they make per 60 seconds?
How long do you think the server would take to make a single payout?

As for moving to a new server.. . how long do you think it takes to setup a new server for a script like this?

Even a $9/month shared server would be able to handle the transactions with ease.
You don't need to be an expert to realize it's not server resource issues.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I hope the site comes back online, but it's very unlikely.

Don't trade alone! Let's Talk Money!
Stocks, Options, Crypto, Forex, Dividends and the Commodities market
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:29:43 PM

It seems like someone send them 225 BTC yesterday. That might explain why they are offline.
I read it on another forum.

I am not sure if it is true. Sad

uhm no

http://blockexplorer.com/address/159wUHxjEQg9e9fgzoMVkFdyUknS3XKymk

the strange thing is that they have only made 12 btc...closing so early for a mere 12 btc??? that's dumb lol
They made much more than that. According to my rough calculations they received 142 btc and sent 63 btc. Profit: 79 btc. Probably a bit more because the site was open for a while after i made the count. If you have other info please link to it. My numbers come from entering the info on the site into a spreadsheet.

no see here

http://blockexplorer.com/address/159wUHxjEQg9e9fgzoMVkFdyUknS3XKymk

just 12 btc
GTX-DoX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:50:02 PM

Well any kind on a bit more detailed info here about the current issue in the thread would be nice....
I mean if the owner/scammer wants to get more people into this why isn't he more active here and get much confidence from the people and future users? Now it looks like they just don't care. He should explain problems much more often and gain trust from people...
Hope they get back by tomorrow...
kadz

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:55:48 PM

Guys, write him on twitter. Ask him what's going on. That he should post here...
Got no twitter account.

CoinGirl

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 06:58:00 PM

People, its over. If its true that he move to another server, admins of coin2x will post here about that... but nothing.
Website is down more than 12 hours
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:58:12 PM

very strange to me!! Running awa y after making so little you would have though theyd want a decent amount when 4 sure if left a week they will get it. But their silence here and on twitter looks like thats exactly what theyv done!! I thought it was a genius scam at first, now im starting 2 think mayd they r rather lame scammers, small time!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:59:34 PM

Guys, write him on twitter. Ask him what's going on. That he should post here...
Got no twitter account.

already been done many times

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
sebabm

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:03:18 PM

It appears that the site was going to work, or some sort of test. I can visualize something when I enter the site! Hopefully this resurrected!
Socrate.

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:09:01 PM

It appears that the site was going to work, or some sort of test. I can visualize something when I enter the site! Hopefully this resurrected!
Are you retarded?
CoinGirl

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:11:07 PM

Its nothing, just Cloudflare cache of the website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: