Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:40:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Doubler - coin2x - coin2x.com  (Read 28984 times)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:08:51 PM

Well the best logic was don't gamble what you cant afford to loose. But since you don't want to loose anything you either gamble with your money or you don't and don't get anything.

The worst thing is being greedy, and I am so sad for being a stupid greedy idiot. Could've walked out with my million and enjoy it but what's done it's done.

+1
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:25:38 PM

Well the best logic was don't gamble what you cant afford to loose. But since you don't want to loose anything you either gamble with your money or you don't and don't get anything.

The worst thing is being greedy, and I am so sad for being a stupid greedy idiot. Could've walked out with my million and enjoy it but what's done it's done.

+ correct   " don't gamble what you cant afford to loose " and i am glad to be not greedy at all !  Wink
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:22:46 PM

it wasnt a scam, they must just have internet or server issues, also twitter issues!!, theu are coming back i can feel it, if after 6 months there not back then call it a loss. Just send those those BTCs in and watch then double and become 'free money'

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
pracutian

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:42:09 PM

they're not scammer, they just want to save prince of zimbawe. please help them.
CoinGirl

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:25:33 PM

they're not scammer, they just want to save prince of zimbawe. please help them.

LoL  Grin
rmines

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:43:00 PM

Auch 5 btc.. that must hurt..
You can go to the police but you'll never get your money back, even though I know this must sound hard.
Save yourself the effort.

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:49:01 PM

I lost 5 Bitcoins and 1600 Vertcoins, more people high invested? please join together and make an case for the police, this is fraud if we find this guy he gonna sit in jail.

How you can sent to that site ? Only 1 post ?
muhhkuh

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:53:23 PM

The goverment/police going quick know who this guy is, i think if we are with more people we can get us money/coins back

I really really doubt that  Wink

Free Bitcoins - Litecoins - Altcoins every 24h
www.qoinpro.com
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:26:40 PM

I lost 5 Bitcoins and 1600 Vertcoins, more people high invested? please join together and make an case for the police, this is fraud if we find this guy he gonna sit in jail.

Dude I lost more in very begining of my crypto coin journey, some time before due to trojan - deal with it, this is risky business you can earn high you can lose high.
Read my story and beware: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=349072.0

landenpc

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:30:30 PM

Just wanted to say this thread has been very carthartic.  I did a 2000 Doge test, which was successfully doubled, then went in for 10,000 Doge which I lost.  I know its not much, but I just started mining in february (and only with a single r9 270) so its a significant portion of my total cryptocoin stash.  Also wanted to point out, with so many people saying how they were stupid for closing it down so soon, maybe coin2x was the only one who WASN'T being greedy.

Good luck trying to get police involved, I personally think that's a waste of time.  Can't remember it exactly, but they even had a disclaimer on the site regarding 'past performance is no indication...blah blah blah', so there probably isn't even anything illegal here.  Come on, we all knew this was too good to be true, right?  Only way you could have come out ahead here was to invest early, then reinvest your original amount or a bit less.

edit: And one more thing...how much you wanna bet coin2x (whoever he/she is) is probably reading all this for one last laugh?
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:33:50 PM

Just wanted to say this thread has been very carthartic.  I did a 2000 Doge test, which was successfully doubled, then went in for 10,000 Doge which I lost.  I know its not much, but I just started mining in february (and only with a single r9 270) so its a significant portion of my total cryptocoin stash.  Also wanted to point out, with so many people saying how they were stupid for closing it down so soon, maybe coin2x was the only one who WASN'T being greedy.

Good luck trying to get police involved, I personally think that's a waste of time.  Can't remember it exactly, but they even had a disclaimer on the site regarding 'past performance is no indication...blah blah blah', so there probably isn't even anything illegal here.  Come on, we all knew this was too good to be true, right?  Only way you could have come out ahead here was to invest early, then reinvest your original amount or a bit less.

edit: And one more thing...how much you wanna bet coin2x (whoever he/she is) is probably reading all this for one last laugh?

It is only greed to blame - so if you invested - blame yourself.

avw1982

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:42:40 PM

They are back online. Get your coins now.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:45:33 PM

If so, then.. http://gph.is/1dugAwe

SurrealLie

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:47:40 PM

this thread should be moved or locked
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:48:50 PM

i lost much much more but you know whos fault it is ? mine and i know going to the police crying aint gonna get anywhere!! We gambled, we lost! move on! If you wanna win big in life you take high risk, unfortunately this is how it is. Blaim yourself and bad luck

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
avw1982

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:51:41 PM

i lost much much more but you know whos fault it is ? mine and i know going to the police crying aint gonna get anywhere!! We gambled, we lost! move on! If you wanna win big in life you take high risk, unfortunately this is how it is. Blaim yourself and bad luck

+1

You aren't going to the police if you lost in the lotto either.  Roll Eyes You know the risk and lost.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:54:17 PM

Welcome to wild wild crypto west, blame yourself for your lost ;]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6mYGcNgKn8

paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:59:10 PM

well ok lost or not there is dev movements on the link/website its chancing host did come almost online !

new text

browser -ok -> cloudflare -working ->  host -> coin2x.com  problem, website recular refreshing no " old" pages to see

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.

so i think thee are some movements if the come back online and send me my coins i make a public ann excuse  Wink
Nightlander

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:34:38 PM

Hope still lives to get coins back? Well, at the time shouldn't you be more worry what happens to this bit business in general than for sake lost coins? If things go bad, coins you might have gain would be worth double to nothing. Get a hold of yourself, don't let these small time scams depress you. Some have scams size of a mount cox in their hands..
muhhkuh

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:36:00 PM

You guys are inconvincible. Your money is gone! Byebye!

So much crying here and again ppl think they will come back  Cheesy

So if they have problems with their server or sth else why don't they post here or on twitter in the last 2 days? This takes less than 1 minute - thing about it Wink

Free Bitcoins - Litecoins - Altcoins every 24h
www.qoinpro.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: