Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find out best bounties to participate ?  (Read 1726 times)
vonwd

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

There are some simple guidelines for finding the best bounty hunting. Inspect the project is the first thing to do. Find your ideal category is next,  we need to know where to find bounties and at the same time look out for scammers. And lastly we need to socialize with the developers to be active 24/7.
harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

To find best bounties, you may first consider avoiding scam bounty projects by checking out the team and concept of the project and bounty pool and asking questions to the members of the teams. Also, make sure whether the project uses a bounty campaign providing automated services so that the tracks are not loosed and the activities are recorded securely. Best of luck.
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

Many people recommend you the ones that give you the most tokens, but that's not always useful, they may give you a lot of tokens but the rules are very simple and everyone can participate, that would cut your share of the participation, I would recommend you to see the bounty managers and interact with them, a good bounty manager can be the difference between a successful ICO or not. The higher the prestige, the more likely it is to succeed.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

To find best bounties, you may first consider avoiding scam bounty projects by checking out the team and concept of the project and bounty pool and asking questions to the members of the teams. Also, make sure whether the project uses a bounty campaign providing automated services so that the tracks are not loosed and the activities are recorded securely. Best of luck.
Since I experienced many scam in bounty campaigns I am particular with those bounty managers. Those I've experienced good managers I follow their bounty programs just to make sure. As of now it is hard to detect scam bounty campaigns.
onurlu-adam

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

the social media of the project is very important.Shares less or no results are not good.
If the sharing is very good the result is good
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Bounty campaigns are very risky yet if you happen to be in one of a good project, it will give you good amount of cryptos.
I just think that no one can really tell if a bounty project is good or a dad one. Any campaign could be a scam and I think most campaigns only focus on selling their coins to have enough value.
I guess it is really seldom that there is a project that pushes innovation and convenience.

But in the forum, as an experience, always check the company's background. If all people look very accountable and reliable. There is a complete profile and papers about the project and goals.
There are specific guidelines that somehow will hep you avoid scams that is for sure. So have precautions.
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

not much I pay attention to choosing ico I just look at the allocation of funds that it distributes that interest me
cryptoku (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

Well ICO's are always with lot of surprises. Remember that ICO ratings are not the good way of predating about the market at all because those ratings that are done on the bounty portals or ICO ratings sites may or may not be true one. I mean most of the time ICO bounties will be in placed to vote for them and in exchange to that they offer few tokens. People go and vote almost every other ICO as good one just to get few tokens and thus it doesnt matter anymore if the ICO is really true one or not. We cant help us with the ratings but only with extensive studies.
That's a good point you are describing here. yes, always successful projects do not have a rating and good rated projects are not always successful. Therefore we should not solely depend on ratings.
cryptoku (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

I think it depends on how you rate the bounty, because according to people's opinion is different, so to determine the best bounty must also vary according to each person, personal advice from me, I always follow the bounty manager that I think trusted
Really a good point. mostly this comes with the experience. But for newcomers, your experience regarding bounty managers are very valuable. When you have some free times hare those experience with us!!
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

Expert cryptocurrency enthusiasts clearly describe which bounty is good to participate. Even with those one cannot have a cent percent assurance about the bounty. Each and everything with the bounty has got dependence on different factors such as development team, funding, marketing team. When something goes wrong there will be big impact upon the progress of the the ICO. This affects the bounty participants.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

I think how to find a good bounty in a simple way is to find a good manager bounty, or by looking at participants. if many are participating, then the bounty can be good. I as a beginner, do it that way.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

1. ICO rate: Their project listed on 9 ICO-rating websites, but aslo scam. (For example: Crytoriya.io)
2. Manager: like a guy said above. Amazix team got the mistakes.
3. They can use the fake information. You can not recognize all of them.

But you can combine 3 factors above to decide whether to join a bounty. If they have a strong team with full information and the solution that they solve is good and can be developed in near future, you can join their bounty campaign. So, do not be rigid.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:51:45 AM

First of all is to check their token sale, try to find out the viability of the project in the coming months, try reading the white paper and ascertain if the project is attractive to you and also check out for the bounty managers because they really determine the level of positivity of a bounty project and finally check out for the team that is the team or logistics behind the project you might have interest in.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:59:36 AM

First of all is to check their token sale, try to find out the viability of the project in the coming months, try reading the white paper and ascertain if the project is attractive to you and also check out for the bounty managers because they really determine the level of positivity of a bounty project and finally check out for the team that is the team or logistics behind the project you might have interest in.
that's great explantion for us.complicated and need our research to find best bounties.sometime successful project has good tokensale result and its reached hardcap.but it doesnt have good bounty manager, and make it not paid.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptodrumz

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:09:14 AM

I do try as much as possible to follow up the bounty managers that are identified as legitimate ones and most reliable. This is cool and will save you some stress of researching the projects yourself, the bounty managers would have done most of the research work on behalf of Bounty hunters and possibly investors as well.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:33:04 AM

In not agree with the rating base on website like icobench,icoholder,tracico and etc. Just by seeing a lot of scam ico but rated 4.0 up. Team is also said as verify but for me it's fake profile. I do research for their video  but even one I can't find

Elyziey

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:46:08 AM

I will say I go with the bounties initiated by higher ranks of bitcointalk members.  I am not saying that the lower members are just hoax, but higher ranks has more experience and more credible.  Research is also a factor in choosing bounty to join with.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:02:13 AM

Actually we can find this in various way based on this if you search in internet then you can know the better result for bounties and you have to careful for scams because in market there are many of them so try to avoid it.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:31:02 AM

I will see the people involved in the project and also the objectives of the project
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

you can check the background of the company, if indeed the company is good then ico will be good. the background is very important, and also the team that protects it, if the team is already professional, usually ico will succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: