Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
We should accept the fact that such instance is possible because there's no assurance as well as consistency on the profit from bounty projects or even on any activity in cryptoindustry such as trading, investments and mining. As a bounty hunter, one should be awared of such possibility and learn to accept unfortunate outcomes on the project that he is into. Also, the negative situation in the market affects the profit so just be patient for now.

clasico

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

https://icodrops.com , https://analytics.hypernum.com , http://icoanalytics.org this is a good ICO review website. About finding good bounty I'm doing with my own research & analysis. Focused on "use chase" or unique product it's my criteria to choose good bounty.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

Almost bounty participants experience this even me but this makes me more careful in choosing bounty campaigns that i think is good and have a good managers that work on it to be able to become a successful one.
Even the bounty campaign have a good manager but if the project is not really good it will be very worthless, that's why in choosing a good bounty we always need to read if the whitepaper is good and if there telegram have a lot of members.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

Do not worry, you got the experience. In fact, this is not a big loss, some people lose apartments, cars and all their money. The next time you will be much more careful when choosing a project!
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

During the period of massive decline, many faced such a problem that the projects did not pay the reward and simply disappeared
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:38:06 PM

In the past, even you can make money from airdrops but they died already and most of them are scams.
Nowadays bounties are dying. But we still have good ones and they always be there.
DYOR about project before wasting your time and effort. Don't participate if you are not sure about it.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

I still have some few bountycampaigns from bountyhive and I have tried to join signature campaign there twice already. With the 1st sig I participated there for 2 months the reward I got had gave me $500+ when I sold the token I received, it's not that huge but I am happy with it. I guess for  bounty hunters like us to be able to get paid with our efforts the project itself must be successful and I think the success of any crypto project does not rely with any bounty portal just like bountyhive, it does not rely also with the bounty managers but with the marketing and the project itself. Just my personal opinion.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

You are actually not the first bounty Hunter to participate in such  project, those projects are rampant now because of the bear crypto market. Its actually not the fault of those project, the bear market make it difficult for them to reach their soft cap and bounty participants will not get anything because they didn't reach soft cap.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

It's a shame, of course, to participate in the signature campaign and not get anything. But this is a feature of the work of bounty hunters. If you can not choose on your own, then see what signatures are high ranks on the forum.
nguyenthanhthang

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

haha, welcome to bounty world bro, it is normal, you may spend  3 months for working, wait 2 months for the end of ICO and stakes calculating, but at the end, you got nothing because of failed ICO project, that's why  you need to check bounty campaign more carefully. Choose only few good project.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

Yes, now a lot of projects that do not collect software cap, just need to do and do and you're lucky on what some project, and on bountyhive I would not do there a lot of scams!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

I have seen some people successful with signature campaigns on bountyhive. The problem may not have seen the portal. You can never be totally sure of a good bounty.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
gomeZLTC

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

I think when you participate in a campaign, you have to choose the project carefully and ask the Bounty manager about everything about the gift. Be sure to go to their telegram to ask the admin. If not, you won't get anything.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

During the period of massive decline, many faced such a problem that the projects did not pay the reward and simply disappeared
Of course, if the project has not collected software, then the bounty is not considered successful and there will be no payments. Unfortunately, such a risk is present for bounty hunters. And they should be ready for this, despite the fact that it is very unpleasant.
aaaxn

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

You have not received money for bounty. And the company has come a long way and did not collect soft cap, they are even more offensive. In order not to repeat the same mistakes, wait until the company collects the soft cap, and then go in and make a signature.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████