Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

there are actually a lot of such programs. it seems to me that this is a kind of norm in the market. don't worry, everyone has faced it. in order to avoid this, try to look for projects that are more promising and in which investors are interested much more
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

Sometimes I simply doubt from what is in bountyhive. This system is not transparent to me so it will be difficult to monitor the results. Choose from the famous manager is indeed safe in the bounty but also will not be able to make bail because even many managers also began to go wrong choosing bounty scam. need more than just analysis and also many references to get the bounty which resulted.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

I have projects for that I  did bounty even longer and as a result I have received nothing or received coins that are not being traded anywhere and will not be traded

it's a crypto
this  is normal here

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

Hallo!
Its hurt feeling when you spend 3-4 month but you got nothing
but,this is bounty hunters risk
Bounty hunters always has risk,don't receive payment is the highest risk,promote fake project.
I think you must follow the bounty which already reach softcap/ follow trusted bounty manager like
-Arteezy
-Amazix
-Btcltcdigger
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Dear, Don't do bounty without looking their ICO. first of all, do a simple research. The ICO is Good or Bad.
Try OPP Open Wifi Bounty.
WebSite link - https://www.oppopenwifi.com/

Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

Dear, Don't do bounty without looking their ICO. first of all, do a simple research. The ICO is Good or Bad.

Yup, that is the best thing but please do research about the team behind the projects maybe their are using a fake name and image. It will cause a trouble again, when I am choosing a bounty campaign I do look their twitter campaign and searching for their conferences if they have because you can see them it they are really working hard for their product to become a popular in crypto.

Voranerd

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

Late , many and many humans are involved in the charitableness , and the revenue is descending in consequence whereof , and as a thing of grade , when realising job in societal nets , I mostly lost them to execute . I join in just in the touch
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

Make sure to join the bounty that the ICO has reached softcap because it will be paid even though sometimes 2-3 months distribution, many ICOs have reached the softcap at this time and you can join the bounty from one of these projects, hoping that you get paid in large amounts according to your work for weeks
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

Unfortunately, crypto hunters are increasingly cheating, many companies make many promises and do not fulfill, more and more time is spent on choosing a company, studying the concept, teams, consultants, but I want to note that this experience helps us to make a project choice for investment .
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

Yup, that is the best thing but please do research about the team behind the projects maybe their are using a fake name and image. It will cause a trouble again, when I am choosing a bounty campaign I do look their twitter campaign and searching for their conferences if they have because you can see them it they are really working hard for their product to become a popular in crypto.

Your way is similar to mine, besides I want to check that they are attending conferences or meetup to know that they are not a scam project.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:57:20 PM

I have been working on bounty campaigns from last 6 months and devotes my 7 hours daily to bounty campaigns. Still till now i got nothing, may be it it happened because of RED market. Frankly speaking i am feeling depressing these days.

Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

This year, probably the majority are disheartened, I don’t like it when the company of generosity ended in July, and the tokens will be expelled in April ....

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
zekarsalih

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

I was on the campaign too, although on the Facebook and twitter campaigns. I had to stop when the team stopped updating their pages. To me, that was a sign of lack of faith on the part of the team. Bountyhives is still good but one has to be careful the campaign he joins on the platform as not all projects are worth the attention.  I have faith in bountyhives but we don't get to see stakes which is bad.
That is the risk of a bounty campaign, but if a manager doesn't give us the data stakes we get, you may be suspicious of the manager.
What good will it do? Blaming anyone won't help. They won't give you your time back or manipulate the market into recognizing their project as successful. We just need to think in advance and stay away from potential losers.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

Yes, it is common, you need to do a lot of bounty to now get something, and of course to select very well, especially if you do they have a social network

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

Well, first of all, i didn't believe in bounty portal platform, they are just useless and provide scam bounties. I also join there 5-6 bounties and get nothing, so it's my fault. Now i just choose that bounty which has good ICO rating and expert rating. After that, i'm always paid with every bounty token.
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

You shouldnt trust any ico rating website. Because i know too many ico rating websites giving good rates for money to scam icos. I think firstly you should gain experience about icos and after that you can choose the best icos. maybe you can join some telegram groups which interested about icos and you can learn from these experienced guys.  that is really painful but yeah that can be possible if you joined scam or bad ico your 3 4 months can be waster... Sad.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Meletix

Activity: 82

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

I am not engaged in bounties now. Now in this work there is no sense. I will wait for growth of all market of cryptocurrencies.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

Bounty campaigns cannot provide a stable income, so you can earn 1000$ in one month and 10$ in the next one. I think the key is to analyze the projects before promoting them. Korona was a very strange option for a Signature campaign, there were much more interesting ICOs to participate in.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

Unfortunately you joined in the bear market season when there's really a few of those project make it even to the exchange. A lot are really struggling to fund their project because of the market situation so don't be discouraged. Learn other tricks that will earn you even not joining the bounty. There are alot of opportunities in crypto.
twkasun7

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

Its so sad.This is really hard time to be a bounty hunter.Most of the project getting extend by months.Finished campaigns did not even think about listing their tokens in exchange.We have to choose wisely.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: