Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel like quitting?  (Read 6116 times)
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

Presently, the last thing I am thinking about is quitting crypto. I believe this condition is only for a temporary period, although it might take time to rise again but I know it will surely rise and the prices of coin will go up and that is why I am patiently waiting and holding my coin till the market recover and I also believe in the bright future of crypto.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
derihendra

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

I do not want to stop buying crypto, in my opinion, the price up or down, it's common in crypto, for that we have to wait for the price of crypto to rise again

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
sadortelk

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

I'm just waiting for better times or sell your coins. I'm not one of those people who are blinded by the lust for quick money put all your money in coins. I invested a bit of free money, then some more and now waiting for when Ethereum will soar to at least $ 1500
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

no, because the work on this virtual currency is quicker to make a profit in my opinion and the results are very large in the work of employees and I think this is the progress that I should always learn more about this crypto currency problem!

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

I don't like quitting in crypto because if we do this we loses so much money and loses the opportunity to earn. We have to be patient in times of downfall of value although you feel disappointed dont give up. Crypto is a risks investment so take the risks to earn.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

I am not planning to quit, but sometimes things get too overwhelming that I can think about quitting. But then I say to myself that this bear market will end eventually Smiley
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
It's the first time for me to feel a significant price reduction. Initially very panicked because of losing very much. But I realize this risk in the crypto world, as long as I have not sold I am not completely loss. Right now all I'm doing is holding back and be patient until the price goes up.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

not a few people have experienced a very high despair because of the market situation in this year. though I also refused to retreat and kept trying to fight until the expected moment was really coming.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

Yes, when the market falls to such a low price, I want to give up. I have lost a lot of money, but I am giving up now is a failure, I must insist.

This is what the puppeteers are trying to achieve. They cause panic. People do not stand up and give their coins to them cheaply.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

true, it's been a long time since crypto prices have not improved yet, but this does not scare me and I will not run anymore, I'll keep waiting anytime, because I'm sure crypto will not end badly.
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

Quiting is really not an option to me. do not give up! you need to have patience and keep the crypto currency for a long time. Market fluctuations may happen always and it may swing up and down, if we understand the trend and put our trust into it, absolutely there is no quitting happen. Be positive! When you do not get success on the first, find another strategy that is less risky because there are lot of ways instead of quitting.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

Its really frustating see market right now. Market cap value drop more than 60% from highest. But I am already made plan to hold for long term because i am believe cryptocurrency market will be growing bigger.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

I don't think of quitting from crypto in this time because of the very dropped market. I see that this is the cycle where the market can be down and up someday. Just be patient because it is one of the keys to be the success in crypto. With the deep belief in crypto, I am sure that in 2020 at least, the market will be very high. Is it too long? yeah, that is the investment.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
jonsnow29

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

I will not quit. I just started doing crypto since last year. There is always ups and down. Crypto down will not make me quit. It's the best time to invest!
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

For me quiting crypto is not a logical fact. I have already gain alot from crypto. Prices is down but not all the coins are falling some coins still holding on its top prices. Then this are the opportunities that we don't want to miss. Just trust crypto then you may see how much it could change your future.

Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

I will not quit. I just started doing crypto since last year. There is always ups and down. Crypto down will not make me quit. It's the best time to invest!
But for the current market conditions is not good, because the market does not experience recovery. But I think investing in a crypto is an investment that will benefit the long term, I will stay strong and stay inside and you will feel the benefits in the long term.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:23:17 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 12:56:23 PM by kateycoin

No. I'm not kind that give up for anything I enter in crypto with confident like you I like crypto. Because of bearish I will quit? No. I will never be quit because i believe that everything is will be back on track again bearish in crypto will not be forever. So I will never be quit or give up what I have in crypto.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

No. I'm not kind that give up for anything I enter in crypto with confident like you I like crypto. Because of bearish I will quit? No will never be quit because everything is will be back on track again bearish in crypto will not be forever. So I will never be quit or give up what I have in crypto.
At least I do not panic really trust me, I can control myself like others who do crazy things if their investment is decreased or not paid with their bounty. But I really like not in the right happy mood or a bit sad because the ICO is not a scam but they just failed so they can not pay us hunters.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

This moment of the crypto market is the time that we are going to see the true and strong members in the crypto community. It is going to be survival of the fittest.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

It's no crazy to invest in crypto and give up when it's at a loss. After all, people invest in crypto, because they trust this technological revolution and assume even more unpleasant moments.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: