Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao on Promoting GCOX Exchange!  (Read 683 times)
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

It's only a promotion and I think if there's a impact in the people it's not like huge impact. Because it depends to that project if they successfully reach their goal for their project.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1666

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

Have you ever heard about the Eight Division World champion Manny Pacquiao who currently beats Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lampur. I've heard he is one of the notable investor of GCOX ( see https://gcox.com/ ) . Manny Pacquiao is popular in the Philippines and even around the world. What do you think this crypto-promotion/exposure will impact the mass adoption. Do you think this has an effect or just my illusion?

If you are not into sports then you should not be aware of that. But sport lovers specially boxing is already into it.

You can also look at other sports personalities who have been promoting crypto as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3199334.0

I think it has a impact because we all know that sports figures has a lot of following. So a simple tweet might persuade others to join and invest their money on it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:03:16 AM

Have you ever heard about the Eight Division World champion Manny Pacquiao who currently beats Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lampur. I've heard he is one of the notable investor of GCOX ( see https://gcox.com/ ) . Manny Pacquiao is popular in the Philippines and even around the world. What do you think this crypto-promotion/exposure will impact the mass adoption. Do you think this has an effect or just my illusion?
Maybe if this gonna be happening, I'm sure it will give a big help to get the confidence of all the investors to invest again, such known prominent individuals will endorse about crypto is a good thing but think first that this is not a new story it is happening already in the past that result in a great dismay to the investors.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:12:49 AM

Even if the 8 division world champion will promote an Ico it does not mean that the project will be popular , it depends in the investors of the cryptocurrency if they want to enter the ICO. We are aware about the project centra where the promoter is also a world champion in boxing and that is mayweather jr. but in the end the project turns into scam.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:26:25 AM

Many investors will think twice to invest because of the other incident that happen with the promotion of a well known boxer that turned into scam,hopefully it will not repeat it again.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:32:09 AM

I think he use to promote on Gcox paid to make GCOX all over the world and i think GCOX is the best one to invest on ICO it has a good exchange and can be a good one like just binance,kucoin and other exchanger.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:32:43 AM

I live in the Philippines, and there was this rumor from months ago that Manny Pacquiao is about to make his very own coin. But at that time, few days after the rumor, market went bearish and the rumor faded along with the Bull. Manny is very enthusiastic when it comes to cryptocurrency based on news and rumors I've heard compared to other celebrities here in the Philippines. In our country, Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin does not have that good of a reputation so majority of the population is misleaded but with Manny Pacquiao promoting the cryptocurrency himself, I'm sure many people will believe in the technology, it will definitely spark curiosity leading to many people research and knowing the knowledge and technology behind bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope this gets the market bigger and more stabe Smiley

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

Is there any reference material on this subject and it's possible constituents? The SEC has already warned to be wary of celebrity endorsed crypto related projects. Though he is a superb boxer and proud leader in his country, when it comes to the crypto scene, there are a lot of legal gray areas and uncertainties. If it turns out to be legit, then it sounds like great news, as it could turn out being quite successful.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:36:03 AM

Once you become popular and become honorable person in this world all things become possible and people  would  follow your fortune,therefore as Manny Pacquiao promotion in crypto coins and investor of GCOX exchange ,i thinks its will bring a great and massive impact into the world of cryptocurrency,and people believe this is a legit project because the people champ is a honorable and religious man,unlike those sentra coins thats promoted by mayweather is a fraud and many investor would loss that there capital.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:37:48 AM

Good news, i heard that news before the fight and it real. A lot of advertisement around the boxing gym and even before the fight there are logo of gcox behind. Look interesting project with high success rate. Not only made by pacquaio, there are more notable investor seen on the website. Biggest project
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:45:06 AM

Don't know if Manny Pacquiao can help GCOX become a good exchange in the future or not but as I know Manny Pacquiao is not the first/only famous people promoted for ICO project/exchagne in this crypto world Cheesy. As I know a Football club in English Premierleague or La liga also did that before Smiley).
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:56:20 AM

I think for me Senator Pacquiao is a very popular so that it can help GCOX Exchange to be recognize of many people around the world. And I believe I will invest here to , because I trust Senator Manny and I will join him in his path. Like I join and follow him in his boxing careers.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:59:46 AM

It's just unfortunate that they do not seem to have a bounty campaign here on Bitcointalk and just rely on their advertising and word of the mouth, I check the volume and it's on a billion, now that's too much another electroneum in the making I guess.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:06:55 AM

Yes Manny Pacquiao has invested in GCOX.  He is very popular not only in the Philippines but in the world because he is professional boxer. His investment in crypto is a good way of promoting in public. Aside from being an athlete,  he owns already a lot of businesses.  And I am just glad that he believed in Crypto.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

Well it will be a great help to GCOX to promote their exchange considering that Manny Pacquiao is a very well known not only in the boxing world but also in politics, and besides Pacquiao is notable of being a god fearing and spreading the word of god, so there is no way that he will let the people fall into a trap, it gonna be a good news.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:19:44 AM

I think that their coin is  a good investment but i highly prefer to invest on bitcoins because most of the ph ico's are scam or they will not have an exchanger in the market sometimes.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:24:07 AM

Oh is he?

I also got rumors saying Manny Pacquiao would not only be investing on cryptocurrencies but is planning on making a coin for himself! I don't know the details of the coin and the legitimacy of what i've said. But i think it's all promotions and profits once again (aren't we all?).

Wow!
That is nice to hear it means he will be the owner of the coin, I am interested with that kind of investment. It means their is possibility to boom because Manny Pacquiao has the capacity to build a business that everyone possess too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:28:48 AM

Yes, i saw it. Manny Pacquiao is promoting GCOX exchange but while he is popular in the Philippines, cryptocurrency has yet to gain ground on the country.
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

aside from boxing,the 8 division champion and the new wba welterweight champion has a great influence to everyone.Manny Pacquiao may attract people to invest for this project and maybe sooner or later,this project will grow.Manny will invest for this project that he knew will be profited.GCOX exchange will be known not just because of Manny Pacquiao but also of providing or creating profitable solutions for everyone.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

Definitely it will give a great impact in this cryptocurrency world not only in the Philippines but worldwide.  We known Manny Pacquiao as a legend boxer but not only that he is also the existing Senator means a public servant ready to serve all mankind.  I do believe what will be the decision of our legend and senator will also be benefited by the people our him and also the public. So i am quite excited if that is real. 

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████