Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀CyphrCoin(CYFR)-Unique Cryptocurrency That Boasts Digital Medium Of Exchange  (Read 4685 times)
kelaxo76r (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:58:56 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 04:47:36 PM by kelaxo76r
Merited by HasHe (5)

The honest ICO where you’ll find NO unrealistic tech promises or baffling whitepapers, NO roadmaps, NO jargon and definitely NO promises of future blockchain domination.

What Is CyphrCoin?

In today’s cryptocurrency space there are a huge number of “fin-tech" companies making ICO offerings based on conceptually flawed and unrealistic promises of future technological developments. ICOs typically ask the investor to buy a company’s coin in exchange for an undertaking that the company will pursue the promises made in the ICO documents and utilise the funds raised accordingly.

History has told us many DO NOT or CANNOT pursue those promises!

Our simple promise is to pursue the advancement of CyphrCoin as a worldwide medium of exchange and to use the funds raised at ICO for this purpose.

:: No Fin-Tech
:: No Unrealistic Business
:: No Innovation Promises
:: Multiple Crypto Exchange Listings
:: Focus on Marketing & PR

Team CyphrCoin Announces Their Unique Cryptocurrency Project That Boasts A Digital Medium Of Exchange That Will Benefit Every User

The CyphrCoin project which does not offer unrealistic and flawed ICO promises will be used to create an ecosystem where the coin can be utilised as a universal medium for the transfer of value in exchange for tangible goods and services.

The CyphrCoin project which promises to be a platform for the future of currencies is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain that utilises the proven de-centralized technology at the forefront of its design.

The reason behind the choice of Ethereum is down to the CyphrCoin teams’ priorities on longevity and security as well as to give all token holders continued accessibility and peace of mind.

With the awareness that larger exchanges support direct access to cryptocurrencies via FIAT currencies which aids general accessibility, the sole focus of CyphrCoin team is to set the world’s largest Cryptocurrency exchanges that will guarantee exposure and availability for all CyphrCoin holders.

Unlike most Cryptocurrency projects which fail to honor the promises contained in their ICO documents, the primary goal of the brains behind this project is to get CyphrCoin listed on as many exchanges and as quickly as possible.

“We’re not going to waste ICO funds on pursuing self-indulgent and unobtainable tech fantasies. With the cost of obtaining a listing sometimes upwards of $1,000,000, to get listings on several exchanges is a much wiser investment and use of ICO funds,”

Said Guido, who is a co-founder of the CyphrCoin project.

“In our opinion, the importance of Cryptocurrency exchanges cannot be underestimated. Our aim is to get CyphrCoin listed on as many worlds leading Cryptocurrency exchanges as possible, which is vital to the adoption of CyphrCoin as a worldwide medium of exchange,”

he further stated.

The sale of CyphrCoin token (CYFR) whose Hardcap has been set at $400M will commence from the 1st of September, 2018 and will run through till November 30th of the same year. The exchange rate for the distribution of the token has been fixed at 1 ETH to 28,400 CYFR (standard ERC-20 tokens) or 1 CYFR to $0.02.

The total CYFR token available for ICO is 9,000,000,000, while the overall supply is 20,000,000,000. There will be 25, 15 and 5% bonuses given for purchases made before the respective dates of September 1st, October 1st, and November 1st 2018, respectively.

All unsold tokens from previous rounds will be moved into the next round. The token sale will automatically go to the next round when tokens are sold out in the prior round.

As soon as the circulation of the CYFR token is assured, the CyphrCoin team, which is led by Orlando and Guido, will focus on developing a Crypto ecosystem that will provide users with a global platform to participate in everyday commercial transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

5,000 FREE CyphrCoin!

You are joining us early so we are giving you 5,000 FREE CyphrCoin ($100 equivalent), just for signing up!Enter your details below to additionally receive information on CyphrCoin early award discounts, CypherCoin news and other useful updates:

(Please note you must subscribe at ICO to redeem your CyphrCoin)

if I understood correctly, then there is nothing free, freebies need to be redeemed Grin
CyphrCoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

5,000 FREE CyphrCoin!

You are joining us early so we are giving you 5,000 FREE CyphrCoin ($100 equivalent), just for signing up!Enter your details below to additionally receive information on CyphrCoin early award discounts, CypherCoin news and other useful updates:

if I understood correctly, then there is nothing free, freebies need to be redeemed Grin

Hello and thank you for your post.

You are indeed correct that the awarded bounties must be redeemed through the purchase of CYPHR at time of ICO (1st of September). This is how we are able to build a strong community with a vested interest in the success of CyphrCoin.

The minimum contribution to ICO will be set during a board meeting tomorrow.  Please rest assured that we will be honouring our valued community when assessing this amount.
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

i've read the whitepaper and find that CyphrCoin will be listed on as many exchanges as possible as quickly as possible, i hope this goal can be reach, so both of volume and price will increasing
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:28:35 AM

we know that in the last few weeks there are often bitcoin problems, many people try to steal bitcoin, and cyphrcoin offers more secure than Bitcoin and built with de-centralized technology at the forefront of its design. I think this is the greatest project
sujeecool

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

Disclaimer
CyphrCoin is crowdfunding, is not an investment and in no way eludes to be. The purchase of CYPHR in no way confers a right on the purchaser to equity, profits or control of the business.

CyphrCoin does not make and expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, usage, title or non-infringement. CyphrCoin and its affiliates shall have no liability for damages of any kind arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on CyphrCoin even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will CyphrCoin or its affiliates be liable to any person or entity for any damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses of any kind, whether direct or indirect, consequential, compensatory, incidental, actual, exemplary, punitive or special for the use of, reference to, or reliance on CyphrCoin or any of the content contained herein, including, without limitation, any loss of business, revenues, profits, data, use, goodwill or other intangible losses.

Only invest in an ICO funds that you can afford to loose. CyphrCoin makes no promises as to future values and if in doubt you should seek professional advice before subscribing
Kevala

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

Maybe one comment was moderated by mistake. You are welcome to talk about the price here too
Anthomy

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

Hi. How much coins are needed for a masternode and how much cost it? And how much is ROI in a year? And in what exchange is coin?
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

Are you serious with the $400 million hardcap? I doubt many people will go on investing on your ICO with that large money involve. I only know ICOs that are 100m USD in hardcap and it takes a really long time for them to get the amount of money they thought is the hardcap. There are alot of exchanges you know and you guys aren't new here. Let's face it. It will be a difficult $400m USD hardcap for an exchange.
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

I thought it was a bit strange coin.
I don’t know , how to use it in the future.
Although it is not clear, there is no reason, but the future will grow nice coins.
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

listed on most possible exchange and in a very fast time, I think it's a promise that must be kept in order for the price to be very good and meet all the ICO requirements that this project creates, so although the project ii does not promise too much and focus on exchange, I guess that's not an easy thing to do, but anyway, hopefully everything is well achieved
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

As the project isn't offering for anything for any of the coin holder.
That means we can't really hopping for a good future for this coins, since there are no guaranty that the project will be going smoothly.
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

it seems that many are interested in this project the team involved in this project does look very solid and they always work together with compact for this project in order to achieve success, we certainly will always look forward to good news from the team for this future project. success for this project.
hueannhien91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

A foundation for the future of currencies built on the top of the Ethereum Bloc. Hope CYFR will be firmly established on the world's largest trading platform. I believe in the development of the project
robertopher

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:13:10 AM

CyphrCoin(CYFR) is a great CRYPTO PROGRAM that holds huge potential.
I am really looking forward for the actualization of this project.
More so, i am suggesting you integrate a wallet for easy transaction
Aabid18

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

Honestly i believe in this project. I only can say to team that best of luck guys and hope we all together see the moon.
A very huge potential coin with good and active team behind.
Goog luck guys. Smiley Smiley
CyphrCoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

Will there be public announcements for new exchanges? Has the team gain any exchange listing yet?

Thanks for your interest in CyphrCoin and your query.

The exchanges on which CYFR is to be listed are subject to Non Disclosure Agreements, signed with the various exchanges we are talking to. Under the terms of the NDA's we are not allowed to disclose these details while we go through the listing process.
Abeitw

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

(The honest ICO where you’ll find NO unrealistic tech promises or baffling whitepapers, NO roadmaps, NO jargon and definitely NO promises of future blockchain domination) what else can we ask for?
and i like this too -- Be under no illusion, ICOs are crowdfunding where, instead of the traditional process of purchasing equity in a company (and therefore legal ownership), investors are merely purchasing a promise --
i agree on that, the community can be bigger doing this, i know a few projects that did this and is going really well, to be honest i know only 1 project that did something like this.

i really hope for a strong team on this one!
Csax81

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:11:40 AM

Listed on most possible exchange and in a very fast time, I think it's a promise that must be kept in order for the price to be very good and meet all the ICO requirements that this project creates, so although the project ii does not promise too much and focus on exchange, I guess that's not an easy thing to do, but anyway, hopefully everything is well achieved
Zahia88

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

5,000 FREE CyphrCoin!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: