Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀CyphrCoin(CYFR)-Unique Cryptocurrency That Boasts Digital Medium Of Exchange  (Read 4701 times)
Gurdeep_Deol

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

Great.... Hope Cypher will fulfill their commitments regarding against unrealistic business Ico's... and will set new benchmark.
zain006

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

Thank you for giving happyness be get here be an early adopter of this great project. i will support this and recommended to all my pertner!
muzakkirm

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

the Revolution of the Crypto in this era to taking the best platform is One Challenge.
so, cyphrcoin is one of come down and giving best platform with they team.
and huge potential project. I thanks all the team members to their efforts
Irich72

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

interesting project. projects have different unforeseen circumstances that they can not fulfill their obligations in the future. I hope this project will be all right! I wish success to the project!
pari19

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

CyphrCoin(CYFR) is a great CRYPTO PROGRAM that holds huge potential.
I am really looking forward for the actualization of this project.
More so, i am suggesting you integrate a wallet for easy transaction
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

5,000 FREE CyphrCoin!

You are joining us early so we are giving you 5,000 FREE CyphrCoin ($100 equivalent), just for signing up!Enter your details below to additionally receive information on CyphrCoin early award discounts, CypherCoin news and other useful updates:

(Please note you must subscribe at ICO to redeem your CyphrCoin)

if I understood correctly, then there is nothing free, freebies need to be redeemed Grin

Interestingly at the expense of whom will such a generous distribution go? As it is not believed that they give out $ 100 to a person. In such a market this does not happen and if it happens very rarely. Is this an official proposal from the team?
Dianne Frelyn

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:02:28 AM

The project is employing a wonderful chance in the future where coind could be used in exchange to tangible goods and products and also in fiat mOney.looking forward to finding this coin in the market.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

Making CYPHRCOIN(CYFR) listed to AS MANY EXCHANGES as possible AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, and making it into a world wide medium of exchange may seem to good to be true. But, the word IMPOSSIBLE is not on the vocabulary of those behind this project. Your platform will surely have a great impact in the world of cryptocurrencies. Good luck and keep up the good job.
The only thing I like about this company is that they spend quite a lot of money to fit on a good stock exchange and PR. I don't like their idea.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

This project has a potentian as I've read the whitepaper and being in their telegram community the team are very accomodating and transparent about the development of the project. Wishing best of luck to the whole team!
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:38:57 AM

Such projects cause me a lot of doubts and distrust. You don't have anything you suggest? How are you different from those companies that do not fulfill their obligations? You just don't offer them. You want to raise $400M, in what way?
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

where are the managers of this topic? they do not show activity in their work on the site. I believe that managers should communicate with the participants and answer their questions.
thanhlong.ll

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

CyphrCoin does not make and expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, usage, title or non-infringement. CyphrCoin and its affiliates shall have no liability for damages of any kind arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on CyphrCoin even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will CyphrCoin or its affiliates be liable to any person or entity for any damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses of any kind, whether direct or indirect, consequential, compensatory, incidental, actual, exemplary, punitive or special for the use of, reference to, or reliance on CyphrCoin or any of the content contained herein, including, without limitation, any loss of business, revenues, profits, data, use, goodwill or other intangible losses.
khactan91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

i've read the whitepaper and find that CyphrCoin will be listed on as many exchanges as possible as quickly as possible, i hope this goal can be reach, so both of volume and price will increasing
Btcltc887708

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

This project is very different and this is a unique project I very attractive with this project because this project script is interesting and wonderful I really like it and I invest in because it's project is very workfull and it's grow fast and go on moon
damkhanh

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

Hello and thank you for your post.

You are indeed correct that the awarded bounties must be redeemed through the purchase of CYPHR at time of ICO (1st of September). This is how we are able to build a strong community with a vested interest in the success of CyphrCoin.

The minimum contribution to ICO will be set during a board meeting tomorrow.  Please rest assured that we will be honouring our valued community when assessing this amount.
BDTemple

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Since ICO is starting on 1st September, if you purchase coins that particular day, when will you be able to withdraw your tokens?
lucasleebtc

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

listed on most possible exchange and in a very fast time, I think it's a promise that must be kept in order for the price to be very good and meet all the ICO requirements that this project creates, so although the project ii does not promise too much and focus on exchange, I guess that's not an easy thing to do, but anyway, hopefully everything is well achieved
mamourflmz1

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

5,000 FREE CyphrCoin!

You are joining us early so we are giving you 5,000 FREE CyphrCoin ($100 equivalent), just for signing up!Enter your details below to additionally receive information on CyphrCoin early award discounts, CypherCoin news and other useful updates:

(Please note you must subscribe at ICO to redeem your CyphrCoin)
gamichvoche

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

What amount of money is the project planning to collect on the ICO?
Rudy champion

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

Happy can join
Twitter:@rudychampion
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100025191999223
Telegram: @civic98
Eth address:0x30C1fd89217Ddb02Ee8547c419eDcB6042404Bd1
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print