Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀CyphrCoin(CYFR)-Unique Cryptocurrency That Boasts Digital Medium Of Exchange  (Read 4689 times)
kotik085

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

Happy can join
Twitter: @basalaev_k
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/konstantin.basalaev.14
Telegram: @kotik_085
Eth address: 0x834157D053cb5203Ff12A296Bf86774f55A96aB8
dream100

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

I hope the admins should lessen the suspicion people are developing about this project.
The world has grown too tricky that everyone is doubted.
I pray the admins to address the doubts beforehand and ensure that everything they said are true.
Ben Cook

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

Happy can join
Twitter:@HuYingqi
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100027634810247
Telegram:@a6668880
ETH address:0x15B619C9Ce4CEDCAE08d2749758CB382d37f6Db6
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:11:52 AM

I would like to know in addition to Bitcointalk, your project has advertised on other sites yet?
vitalysmetanin

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

In today’s cryptocurrency space there are a huge number of “fin-tech" companies making ICO offerings based on conceptually flawed and unrealistic promises of future technological developments. ICOs typically ask the investor to buy a company’s coin in exchange for an undertaking that the company will pursue the promises made in the ICO documents and utilise the funds raised accordingly.

History has told us many DO NOT or CANNOT pursue those promises!
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

so many positive reviews, but there's so little in fact. in general, an interesting project, but I have little detail. I would like to delve into the very essence.

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:31:31 AM

Taking this notes "The honest ICO where you’ll find NO unrealistic tech promises or baffling whitepapers, NO roadmaps, NO jargon and definitely NO promises of future blockchain domination. "
Does it means that the project has no purposes to be exist in cryptocurrency?
Without some kind of targets, it will makes the spirit to go up will be vanish.
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

I am impressive in your slogan : “We’re not going to waste ICO funds on pursuing self-indulgent and unobtainable tech fantasies. With the cost of obtaining a listing sometimes upwards of $1,000,000, to get listings on several exchanges is a much wiser investment and use of ICO funds,”

But, there are some point I do not totaly agree with you.
1. If your token can be list on some exchange ( big exchange) it can be more popular, and there are so many big investor on the exchange.
2. Some time you have to pay for maketing campaign, this thing to make sure about the successful of project.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

I came to know about this project a few days ago and found it one of the best project to invest in. It have all the benefits which a trade want and in which an investor will invest. If we look at the details provided by the project then we can say that in this project if we will invest now then we will have the real profit for which we invest in any project.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

I am very pleased that the team members of a project know about the importance of listing a coin on exchanges. They are the actual team which value their investors. Other projects just take their fund and do not spend the money for listing and searching for free listing which is only a nonsense dream. I am loving this project and the concept of the project. We really need this coin in the current stage of the crypto era.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

I came to know about this project a few days ago and found it one of the best project to invest in. It have all the benefits which a trade want and in which an investor will invest. If we look at the details provided by the project then we can say that in this project if we will invest now then we will have the real profit for which we invest in any project.
Yes they have said that they will make the coin a perfect medium for the exchange of goods etc. This will be the best one for all of us as this token has a very brilliant team members and they will provide this coin available to each and every person. Their struggle will bring a bigger community to the usage of this coin and that will make the community more rich and the use of the coin will make it more convenient to use the coin for our daily needs.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

A good project, which is worth paying attention to! it includes an interesting idea, a strong, close-knit team
of professionals and a well-coordinated work - and these are the main components of great success! i also joined for the airdrop program
You also have to invest your money in this project because in this way you will get a bigger amount of the coin. Keeping this coin in our wallet will make us rich within a shorter time period. The more and more exchanges listing will make the coin as the biggest one and the value will increase each time they will list the coin on any exchange.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

35% percentage allocation for the funding team member is just too much to me and if I may also ask what will you guys used 400 million hard cap to do?
Westant

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

35% percentage allocation for the funding team member is just too much to me and if I may also ask what will you guys used 400 million hard cap to do?
That will be a 2 years salary for the team to work for the project. Now think in that period they will get that funds, so it will make the team to get the coins only and they whole funds will be secured and will be sued for the purposes of the project only.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

That will be a 2 years salary for the team to work for the project. Now think in that period they will get that funds, so it will make the team to get the coins only and they whole funds will be secured and will be sued for the purposes of the project only.
Yes that amount will be locked for 2 years and till that time no one will sell that coins and after that the price of the coin will rise continuously and everyone will hold the coin for a longer time to gain more profit. The team has planned everything with more brilliance and for the benefit of the community. It is to save the funds raised for the project future.
treasurerofhieu99

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

i have question, before you receive your airdrop or bounty you have to buy first?
Alphagog

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

i have question, before you receive your airdrop or bounty you have to buy first?
Yes there is a minimum amount to buy first in order to be the part of the members who will get the airdrop. I think it is better for all of us. As it will increase the sale of the coin and if the sale of the coin will be increased then our coin will get the value no matter if we get it free or purchase it.
Westant

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

Yes there is a minimum amount to buy first in order to be the part of the members who will get the airdrop. I think it is better for all of us. As it will increase the sale of the coin and if the sale of the coin will be increased then our coin will get the value no matter if we get it free or purchase it.
I am the part of their airdrop and I know that how much are the team members brilliant. I like their idea that they want us to invest a smaller amount in order to increase the demand of the project. There are many members of airdrop who just dump the coin and if they will also invest some amount then they will care for the project and they will not dump but will work for the value increase of the coin.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

I am the part of their airdrop and I know that how much are the team members brilliant. I like their idea that they want us to invest a smaller amount in order to increase the demand of the project. There are many members of airdrop who just dump the coin and if they will also invest some amount then they will care for the project and they will not dump but will work for the value increase of the coin.
Yes the idea is really the beneficial idea for the future of all of us who hold the coin. there are thousands of people in the airdrop and if they all will invest then this coin will have a bigger value and they will then invite more people to invest in the coin as they will then want to increase the value of the coin more and more.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

Yes the idea is really the beneficial idea for the future of all of us who hold the coin. there are thousands of people in the airdrop and if they all will invest then this coin will have a bigger value and they will then invite more people to invest in the coin as they will then want to increase the value of the coin more and more.
I agree with you people and in the favor of the team that they invite even these people to invest in this project. I am sure that this will be a coin which will not have any dump in the price and we all will work hard for the coin to increase it in the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: