Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀CyphrCoin(CYFR)-Unique Cryptocurrency That Boasts Digital Medium Of Exchange  (Read 4687 times)
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

make on your website the scale for real-time tracking, how many funds you attracted at this stage, so many investors pay attention to this, because it is very convenient
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

i have question, before you receive your airdrop or bounty you have to buy first?
Yes there is a minimum amount to buy first in order to be the part of the members who will get the airdrop. I think it is better for all of us. As it will increase the sale of the coin and if the sale of the coin will be increased then our coin will get the value no matter if we get it free or purchase it.
I am the part of their airdrop and I know that how much are the team members brilliant. I like their idea that they want us to invest a smaller amount in order to increase the demand of the project. There are many members of airdrop who just dump the coin and if they will also invest some amount then they will care for the project and they will not dump but will work for the value increase of the coin.
Yes the idea is really the beneficial idea for the future of all of us who hold the coin. there are thousands of people in the airdrop and if they all will invest then this coin will have a bigger value and they will then invite more people to invest in the coin as they will then want to increase the value of the coin more and more.
I agree with you people and in the favor of the team that they invite even these people to invest in this project. I am sure that this will be a coin which will not have any dump in the price and we all will work hard for the coin to increase it in the exchanges.
Yes this project has a planner which will not be dumped in the future on any exchange. I am the part of this project and I am very happy with the planning of the admins of the project. I will also invest in this project and will invite others to take part in the investment of this project. This will make a new future in the blockchain technology and this will be a rising star of the future of crypto currencies.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:53:34 AM

I think that is indeed true if a coins get listed in many good exchange will also able to increase its liquidity.
But the coins should also has a good utilization purposes than just be used to trade in exchange.
blueguy78

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

İ am looking forward to see sale process.Best chances
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

Yes this project has a planner which will not be dumped in the future on any exchange. I am the part of this project and I am very happy with the planning of the admins of the project. I will also invest in this project and will invite others to take part in the investment of this project. This will make a new future in the blockchain technology and this will be a rising star of the future of crypto currencies.
They brought a coin which is the need for the current crypto community. It will be like another bitcoin. It is a currency which will be used by the crypto community for their purchases and for the exchange of goods and services like other currencies. We have to work hard for the project to make it the successful project and with our struggle it will be possible that it will become one of the most wanted coin for the crypto community.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

They brought a coin which is the need for the current crypto community. It will be like another bitcoin. It is a currency which will be used by the crypto community for their purchases and for the exchange of goods and services like other currencies. We have to work hard for the project to make it the successful project and with our struggle it will be possible that it will become one of the most wanted coin for the crypto community.
Yes we have to promote the project and have to invite the investors to invest in this project so that enough funds are raised to work further for the development of the coin. I mean that they will do more marketing and will bring more merchants to use the coin and the funds will mainly used for the exchange listing which is more and more essential to give the real value to this coin.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

Yes we have to promote the project and have to invite the investors to invest in this project so that enough funds are raised to work further for the development of the coin. I mean that they will do more marketing and will bring more merchants to use the coin and the funds will mainly used for the exchange listing which is more and more essential to give the real value to this coin.
If we take a look at the details of the project then we will find that the first intention of the developers to list the coin on as much exchanges as possible. That is what we need and because of that I am investing my money in this project because I know that when a coin is listed on exchanges then the trade is being started with that coin and people readily adopt the coin and this process increase the value of the coin from time to time which will make me a good profit from my investment in this project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

If we take a look at the details of the project then we will find that the first intention of the developers to list the coin on as much exchanges as possible. That is what we need and because of that I am investing my money in this project because I know that when a coin is listed on exchanges then the trade is being started with that coin and people readily adopt the coin and this process increase the value of the coin from time to time which will make me a good profit from my investment in this project.
Yes they will work for exchange listing and will spend some part of the fund on that listing the amount for listing is high from the developers which means that they will not leave any exchange. Many times some projects list their coin on a few exchanges which makes hurdles for many of their users and which make the coin a limited coin to certain people but in this coin it will not happen. The developers will prove it as the worldwide coin.
Westant

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

Yes they will work for exchange listing and will spend some part of the fund on that listing the amount for listing is high from the developers which means that they will not leave any exchange. Many times some projects list their coin on a few exchanges which makes hurdles for many of their users and which make the coin a limited coin to certain people but in this coin it will not happen. The developers will prove it as the worldwide coin.
The other benefit of exchange listing is that it will increase the community of the coin much wider as when a coin is listed on any exchanges then the users on there and the traders start to invest in that coin and then they invite others to invest that so that to increase the community more to increase the mass adoption and to see the price of the coin more higher. So in this coin we will see a continuous rise in the price. The investors of this project will be the next millionaires after the early investors of bitcoin.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

The other benefit of exchange listing is that it will increase the community of the coin much wider as when a coin is listed on any exchanges then the users on there and the traders start to invest in that coin and then they invite others to invest that so that to increase the community more to increase the mass adoption and to see the price of the coin more higher. So in this coin we will see a continuous rise in the price. The investors of this project will be the next millionaires after the early investors of bitcoin.
Yes it is right that the developers of this project has made a new route for the people to become the millionaires with their investors. The planning of the project and the intentions of the developers clearly show that in the future the price of the coin will be to the moon. I am very happy that I am the part of this project and investing a good amount in this project. I will also invite many of my friends to invest in this project to give them a lifetime benefit and to make them millionaires.
Westant

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

Yes it is right that the developers of this project has made a new route for the people to become the millionaires with their investors. The planning of the project and the intentions of the developers clearly show that in the future the price of the coin will be to the moon. I am very happy that I am the part of this project and investing a good amount in this project. I will also invite many of my friends to invest in this project to give them a lifetime benefit and to make them millionaires.
You are very brilliant that you are inviting your friends to invest in this project. After the end of this ICO when they will see their money making huge profit for them they will start to love you after that they will do more respect of you. I am also thinking to invite my friends to invest in this project.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

You are very brilliant that you are inviting your friends to invest in this project. After the end of this ICO when they will see their money making huge profit for them they will start to love you after that they will do more respect of you. I am also thinking to invite my friends to invest in this project.
That is great idea, I am sure that when my friends will hear about this project they will not deny to invest in this project as they from the beginning are searching for such a promising projects which have a high potential in the future. They will put their money in this project. We like those coins which are going to list on a large number of exchanges.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:16:12 PM

That is great idea, I am sure that when my friends will hear about this project they will not deny to invest in this project as they from the beginning are searching for such a promising projects which have a high potential in the future. They will put their money in this project. We like those coins which are going to list on a large number of exchanges.
Inviting our friends and relatives to invest in this project will not only benefit them but it will also benefit us as we will see more demand of the coin and we will see a bigger community of the coin and in any coin when the demand and the community is bigger then the value of the coin rises on the exchanges very faster. The same will happen in this project and we will see the price to our targeted price in a shorter time period and it will make all of us millionaires. Investing in this project is very beneficial.
treasurerofhieu99

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

Like my math ? I did for Avinoc coin being sold for 1.00 per token ..but when i did the calculations the coin only worth 0.01 and guess what it is only 0.01 per coin people say fud ! I say common sence
Alphagog

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Inviting our friends and relatives to invest in this project will not only benefit them but it will also benefit us as we will see more demand of the coin and we will see a bigger community of the coin and in any coin when the demand and the community is bigger then the value of the coin rises on the exchanges very faster. The same will happen in this project and we will see the price to our targeted price in a shorter time period and it will make all of us millionaires. Investing in this project is very beneficial.
Yes it is sure the community will increase more when we will invite more and more people to this project. It also sure that they will invite other people too to the project so we can see a more bigger community in this project.
Westant

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

Yes it is sure the community will increase more when we will invite more and more people to this project. It also sure that they will invite other people too to the project so we can see a more bigger community in this project.
It is the nature of all of the investors and of the digital users that they also suggest it to all others and invite all others so they will make this community more bigger and they will give more value to the coin. so it is proved that if we will support this coin and this project then the support will increase more with time and we will get a profit in return of that in the shape of higher value of the coin.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 06:45:38 PM by logictense

It is the nature of all of the investors and of the digital users that they also suggest it to all others and invite all others so they will make this community more bigger and they will give more value to the coin. so it is proved that if we will support this coin and this project then the support will increase more with time and we will get a profit in return of that in the shape of higher value of the coin.

Stop riding that goat for a minute and listen to me little prince. I have lived through harsh times and have seen things. Bad things good things, who cares, the point is this, I have seen enough to be in the position to teach u the rudiments of life. My current take on things is, communities grow bigger because members join in to them in a pursuit of peace and the feeling of being united. Think deeply about this.

Alphagog

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

yes the investors know that when more people will put their money in a coin then the value of it increases so when they put their money in a particular coin then they also invite others to put their money in it. The community grows from one to more and more.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:49:20 PM

yes the investors know that when more people will put their money in a coin then the value of it increases so when they put their money in a particular coin then they also invite others to put their money in it. The community grows from one to more and more.
You are right but right now we need more investors to invest their money in this project. We have to invest in this project and have to call our other friends too to invest in this project as this is the start of the project and when in the start the investors will see a crowd then they will invest in this project happily.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

You are right but right now we need more investors to invest their money in this project. We have to invest in this project and have to call our other friends too to invest in this project as this is the start of the project and when in the start the investors will see a crowd then they will invest in this project happily.
I agree with your point. We have to take the start for our investment and have to invite others then and they will look at our investment if we will have investment in it then they will also be satisfied and they will also invest in this project. We have to step first and after that we have to start the promotion of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: