Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀CyphrCoin(CYFR)-Unique Cryptocurrency That Boasts Digital Medium Of Exchange  (Read 4697 times)
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

The team members announced that they are in the process to discuss with a number of exchanges for the listing of this coin, They are in many decentralized exchanges and also with some bigger centralized exchanges which do not allow them to announce the agreement.
wow, that is a great news. I wanted that this happen as when they will be in the discussion with exchanges then the investors will take more interest in this project and they will invest in this ICO, because then the profit from this project is a definite profit.
Yes we investors like this type of ICOs as in the past I invested in a number of ICOs which do not have knowledge that listing the coin to exchanges is important and I am waiting for longer time for them to list their coin. I am very happy that I am the part of a project like this which care their investors.
The team members of this project are very brilliant personalities and they know how to go with a project and they know all the importance for the long term success of a project. They will not disappoint their investors. You believe the investors of this project will be happy the same as the early investors of bitcoin.
The team members are really the talented personalities. They are making that group more stronger with adding some more advisers. They said that they are in discussion with some more expert advisers which will add more strength to the project and which will help the coin to get a more bigger community. This will give a ore security to the funds of the investors.
Roocky

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

The team members announced that they are in the process to discuss with a number of exchanges for the listing of this coin, They are in many decentralized exchanges and also with some bigger centralized exchanges which do not allow them to announce the agreement.
wow, that is a great news. I wanted that this happen as when they will be in the discussion with exchanges then the investors will take more interest in this project and they will invest in this ICO, because then the profit from this project is a definite profit.
Yes we investors like this type of ICOs as in the past I invested in a number of ICOs which do not have knowledge that listing the coin to exchanges is important and I am waiting for longer time for them to list their coin. I am very happy that I am the part of a project like this which care their investors.
The team members of this project are very brilliant personalities and they know how to go with a project and they know all the importance for the long term success of a project. They will not disappoint their investors. You believe the investors of this project will be happy the same as the early investors of bitcoin.
The team members are really the talented personalities. They are making that group more stronger with adding some more advisers. They said that they are in discussion with some more expert advisers which will add more strength to the project and which will help the coin to get a more bigger community. This will give a ore security to the funds of the investors.
Recently they made some great achievements for their project. They made some positive steps for the project which is giving a more healthy life to the project. I am going to invest in this project as this is a more satisfying project in my views. There is nothing false promises in this project which often make projects to lose their value.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

Recently they made some great achievements for their project. They made some positive steps for the project which is giving a more healthy life to the project. I am going to invest in this project as this is a more satisfying project in my views. There is nothing false promises in this project which often make projects to lose their value.
Yes this project is bring a coin for us and which is a completed and a perfect coin for our use and for the traders and investors. That is all which we need for our use and for getting the profit. The exchange listing will be in bulk which is a main factor for a coin to rise like a sky rocket.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

In one of their comment they said that the ROI will be determined by the market force and cannot be guaranteed. Can I know why it is like that said by them. What you people say about that statement. Will it give us the profit sooner
Gimbo

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

In one of their comment they said that the ROI will be determined by the market force and cannot be guaranteed. Can I know why it is like that said by them. What you people say about that statement. Will it give us the profit sooner
these are the words from the honest team members, it is actually depend on us that if we will support the coin and we will not dump the coin then we will see the coin at a much bigger value. The team members do not know about our intention but we have to satisfy them that we will invest in this project and we will support them and their project and the coin continuously.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

these are the words from the honest team members, it is actually depend on us that if we will support the coin and we will not dump the coin then we will see the coin at a much bigger value. The team members do not know about our intention but we have to satisfy them that we will invest in this project and we will support them and their project and the coin continuously.
By the market force the developers mean we investors, If we will increase the community of the coin and will adopt the coin for our use and will increase the use of this coin and will not leave to support the coin and will invite others to adopt this coin then the market will be at its best and you will have your ROI if you want.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

By the market force the developers mean we investors, If we will increase the community of the coin and will adopt the coin for our use and will increase the use of this coin and will not leave to support the coin and will invite others to adopt this coin then the market will be at its best and you will have your ROI if you want.
As it is sure that the coin will be listed on major exchanges and it is sure that the team members are struggling for it from now then it is also sure that in the coming future the value of this coin will increase higher and we all will see the value of the coin to the moon.
Hutalar

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

As it is sure that the coin will be listed on major exchanges and it is sure that the team members are struggling for it from now then it is also sure that in the coming future the value of this coin will increase higher and we all will see the value of the coin to the moon.
Yes that actually happens in any project because when a project thinks for more exchanges then it means that they are giving opportunities to more and more traders to invest their money in this coin. There are many traders who do not invest in any coin until they see a coin to the exchange on which they are doing trade so the team members of this project will make it reachable to all of the traders and this coin will have a bigger community.
Qatuca

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

I heard that some angel investors came to invest in this project and because of them the ICO is going very well. I am very pleased to hear that there is a confirmed success in this project. I hope that we will earn a bigger profit after the end of ICO. when we will see it on exchanges.
Yes people are investing in this project with more interest, they got some angel investors which boosted the project and it will initiate the interest of more investors to invest in this project, as with more investors now there is a life in this project.
pimbie

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

I heard that some angel investors came to invest in this project and because of them the ICO is going very well. I am very pleased to hear that there is a confirmed success in this project. I hope that we will earn a bigger profit after the end of ICO. when we will see it on exchanges.
Yes people are investing in this project with more interest, they got some angel investors which boosted the project and it will initiate the interest of more investors to invest in this project, as with more investors now there is a life in this project.
The investors are taking interest in this project because they invest for getting profit and they know that this project has a solid way for their profit. In all ways this coin will rise in the community because of the more exchange listing the community will grow with the passage of time.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

The investors are taking interest in this project because they invest for getting profit and they know that this project has a solid way for their profit. In all ways this coin will rise in the community because of the more exchange listing the community will grow with the passage of time.
Yes all of those coin whose developers are active for its promotion and will support it and will work hard to list the coin on all projects then that coin gain a high value in the exchanges. In the past I saw a number of ICOs like that which are listed on much exchanges and that gained a bigger value. As this coin also aim to list on all of the exchanges so it will have a more bigger community and the demand will be higher than the supply of this coin.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

Yes all of those coin whose developers are active for its promotion and will support it and will work hard to list the coin on all projects then that coin gain a high value in the exchanges. In the past I saw a number of ICOs like that which are listed on much exchanges and that gained a bigger value. As this coin also aim to list on all of the exchanges so it will have a more bigger community and the demand will be higher than the supply of this coin.
That is why I am also the investors of this project. My friends told me about their this planning a few weeks ago and then I started to learn more about it and then I found that this coin will be the best for my investment as I love those coins which I can find on many exchanges.
Qatuca

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

That is why I am also the investors of this project. My friends told me about their this planning a few weeks ago and then I started to learn more about it and then I found that this coin will be the best for my investment as I love those coins which I can find on many exchanges.
I think it as a better option to invest in this project. The developers of this project are very talented and they will work hard for the better marketing of this project and will make it a well known coin of the crypto market which often increase the demand of the coin.
pimbie

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

I think it as a better option to invest in this project. The developers of this project are very talented and they will work hard for the better marketing of this project and will make it a well known coin of the crypto market which often increase the demand of the coin.
Working on marketing side is really the better part for the success of any business and for any product. I know the team of the project and know that they are more expert in this field and they will not deny to make that efforts for the project to promote it everywhere.
Gimbo

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:51:40 PM

Working on marketing side is really the better part for the success of any business and for any product. I know the team of the project and know that they are more expert in this field and they will not deny to make that efforts for the project to promote it everywhere.
Do you know listing on exchanges is also an effective way of marketing? People who do not know about any project and when that coin listed on their exchange they come to know about that and they then invest in that project.
Hutalar

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:12:07 PM

Do you know listing on exchanges is also an effective way of marketing? People who do not know about any project and when that coin listed on their exchange they come to know about that and they then invest in that project.
I agree with your point that listing on exchanges is also a very stronger way of advertisement for any coin. With each listing the coin is exposed to thousands and millions of traders and investors depending on the community of the exchange.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:15:46 PM

I agree with your point that listing on exchanges is also a very stronger way of advertisement for any coin. With each listing the coin is exposed to thousands and millions of traders and investors depending on the community of the exchange.
I wish that they list the coin on exchanges which have millions of traders and which have a high volume of trade. It will make the value of the coin more bigger with the listing announcement.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

I wish that they list the coin on exchanges which have millions of traders and which have a high volume of trade. It will make the value of the coin more bigger with the listing announcement.
They have promised to list the coin on all of the exchanges so they will list on all of them no matter they are bigger or smaller and it is better to list on all of them because we want to have this coin on all of the exchanges to make it a worldwide coin.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

They have promised to list the coin on all of the exchanges so they will list on all of them no matter they are bigger or smaller and it is better to list on all of them because we want to have this coin on all of the exchanges to make it a worldwide coin.
Yes listing on all the exchanges is a better idea as we have to encircle each and every person of the crypto community and for that it is important to access to each of them and to give access of them to the coin on their own exchanges on which they are trading.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

Yes listing on all the exchanges is a better idea as we have to encircle each and every person of the crypto community and for that it is important to access to each of them and to give access of them to the coin on their own exchanges on which they are trading.
If this will happen then it will be a coin which will have a major use on the market. The team members of the project have their first focus on that field and they are getting much success in there. The project is going at better level because of that progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: