Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀CyphrCoin(CYFR)-Unique Cryptocurrency That Boasts Digital Medium Of Exchange  (Read 4687 times)
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

i have question, before you receive your airdrop or bounty you have to buy first?
Yes there is a minimum amount to buy first in order to be the part of the members who will get the airdrop. I think it is better for all of us. As it will increase the sale of the coin and if the sale of the coin will be increased then our coin will get the value no matter if we get it free or purchase it.
I am the part of their airdrop and I know that how much are the team members brilliant. I like their idea that they want us to invest a smaller amount in order to increase the demand of the project. There are many members of airdrop who just dump the coin and if they will also invest some amount then they will care for the project and they will not dump but will work for the value increase of the coin.

Hi, Very happy to be part of this project. How much is the minimum investment? I hope it's a dollar, since I'm a low-income person, if I buy $ 5 in encryption currency, do I win my air-launch prize?
I have invested around $200 in this project and not checked the minimum one. I think you can check what you want so that you know that it is possible for you to invest that amount which you want or not. That will work better and will solve your problem.
$200 is a good amount. I appreciate you for that. By the way he want to know about the minimum amount which is required for the bounty hunters which is $25.

Thank you very much I will invest in this currency. I have time until November 30, right?

Correct. We may be bringing this timeframe down to the end of October, as many people would like to see the token distribution happen sooner.

To receive the 25% discount, you must invest during September.

No, please continue with the stipulated time I can invest is 150 $ in November and seriously that is my FAITH. I think it's already November 15, I'm buying CYFR

The time is going for the 25% discount. You have to invest as faster as possible because after that the discount will be reduced. Try to get some money from your friends and family to invest in this project in time.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

The time is going for the 25% discount. You have to invest as faster as possible because after that the discount will be reduced. Try to get some money from your friends and family to invest in this project in time.
The problem of delay money was to me too so for getting the coins at discount price I got some money from my cousin and when I will get my money then I will pay him his money. I know if I missed this opportunity then I will not get any 25% discount after that.
KevnD

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:58:41 PM

The problem of delay money was to me too so for getting the coins at discount price I got some money from my cousin and when I will get my money then I will pay him his money. I know if I missed this opportunity then I will not get any 25% discount after that.

So, the sale lasts until November 30? another question. When will Cyphrcoin be quoted in coinmarketcap? And how much do you think the currency costs in January or February a personal estimate, I hope it reaches at least $ 0.4
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

So, the sale lasts until November 30? another question. When will Cyphrcoin be quoted in coinmarketcap? And how much do you think the currency costs in January or February a personal estimate, I hope it reaches at least $ 0.4
Yes I think it will end at that date. After that the developers will try their best to list the coin on coinmarketcap and for the price according to my views it will go much higher. Your estimate is achievable easily.
Hamaber

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

Yes I think it will end at that date. After that the developers will try their best to list the coin on coinmarketcap and for the price according to my views it will go much higher. Your estimate is achievable easily.
On coinmarketcap the coin is added only when the coin is started to trade. They also need to achieve a specific trade volume in order to allow any coin to be listed on this exchange. So the developers will first list the coin on exchanges then they will get listed on coinmarketcap.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

On coinmarketcap the coin is added only when the coin is started to trade. They also need to achieve a specific trade volume in order to allow any coin to be listed on this exchange. So the developers will first list the coin on exchanges then they will get listed on coinmarketcap.
Listing this coin on exchanges is not a problem for the developers as they are spending much of their funds on exchanges listing and that is the exchanges need for listing any coin. The developers already announced that they done their deals with a number of exchanges and they will list the coin immediately after the ICO.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:47:50 PM

Coinmarketcap require a trade volume of $1000 per day. Which I think this coin will achieve easily as we know the developers already worked for the listing process and after the end of ICO the project will list their coin. It will not take time to list on bigger exchanges.
Hamaber

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

Coinmarketcap require a trade volume of $1000 per day. Which I think this coin will achieve easily as we know the developers already worked for the listing process and after the end of ICO the project will list their coin. It will not take time to list on bigger exchanges.
Yes on their telegram they said that they have already completed their process for listing the coin on decentralized exchanges and after the end of ICO the trade of the coin on these exchanges will be started. I hope that they also list on centralized exchanges as soon as possible.
Zimco

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

Yes on their telegram they said that they have already completed their process for listing the coin on decentralized exchanges and after the end of ICO the trade of the coin on these exchanges will be started. I hope that they also list on centralized exchanges as soon as possible.
Do not worry for the centralized exchanges. They said that they are in dealing with them and they cannot disclose the information regarding that dealings as these exchanges have non disclose agreements with the projects.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

Do not worry for the centralized exchanges. They said that they are in dealing with them and they cannot disclose the information regarding that dealings as these exchanges have non disclose agreements with the projects.
Yes they are working on that and they already announced that they will list the coin immediately after the end of ICO on some decentralized and centralized exchanges. For me this is a great project because from my observation the project will get listed faster on majority of exchanges.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

hello. How much bonus are available on this project if I invest in this project right now? Plus is there any running bounty of them.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

hello. How much bonus are available on this project if I invest in this project right now? Plus is there any running bounty of them.
The project is currently giving 25% bonus. The coin down is live on their website. There are only 9 days remained in the 25% discount. After that the discount will be reduced. For bounty you can go to their telegram and ask for the procedure.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

The project is currently giving 25% bonus. The coin down is live on their website. There are only 9 days remained in the 25% discount. After that the discount will be reduced. For bounty you can go to their telegram and ask for the procedure.
There is still a good time in this project if you want to invest then invest in it from now as if you will come late to invest then you may not get that much bonus. The future of this project is very promising.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

There is still a good time in this project if you want to invest then invest in it from now as if you will come late to invest then you may not get that much bonus. The future of this project is very promising.
Its future is really great because I am seeing the developers of this project energetic like the developers of electroneum. They will give a bigger boost to the project and will collect a very high community for this project. It will be a coin used worldwide.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

Its future is really great because I am seeing the developers of this project energetic like the developers of electroneum. They will give a bigger boost to the project and will collect a very high community for this project. It will be a coin used worldwide.
If you look at their hard work of the current time then you will see them much more better than the developers of electronuem as the developers of electroneum have some promises which are not completed yet while for the promises of this project the team is working from now which is possible in the reality.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

If you look at their hard work of the current time then you will see them much more better than the developers of electronuem as the developers of electroneum have some promises which are not completed yet while for the promises of this project the team is working from now which is possible in the reality.
yes if we compare both of the project then we are seeing this project much better than ETN. The developers of this project are already in discussion with the exchanges while in ETN nothing like this was happened. The developers are spending a bigger amount of money on exchanges which will ensure that all of the people around the world will have access to this coin from their respective exchanges.
Zimco

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

yes if we compare both of the project then we are seeing this project much better than ETN. The developers of this project are already in discussion with the exchanges while in ETN nothing like this was happened. The developers are spending a bigger amount of money on exchanges which will ensure that all of the people around the world will have access to this coin from their respective exchanges.
If it will happen then a bigger amount of money will be invested in this project. the marketcap of any project often increase with more exchange listing. So we will see a more bigger marketcap of this project. The merchants will also find this coin a more convenient coin to use for their businesses.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

If it will happen then a bigger amount of money will be invested in this project. the marketcap of any project often increase with more exchange listing. So we will see a more bigger marketcap of this project. The merchants will also find this coin a more convenient coin to use for their businesses.
It will really happen. You can see on their social media and on their telegram chat that the developers are already busy in that task. They will sooner announce many exchange listing after the end of ICO. They said that within a week they will list on a number of exchanges and after that they will continue for further.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

yes there are many investors and traders who do not invest in the time of ICO but when they see the coin listed on heir exchange then they invest in the coin and start trading with that coin. So when they will also come to involve in the project after listing on these exchanges then the coin will pump higher in value.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:51:06 PM

yes there are many investors and traders who do not invest in the time of ICO but when they see the coin listed on heir exchange then they invest in the coin and start trading with that coin. So when they will also come to involve in the project after listing on these exchanges then the coin will pump higher in value.
The other benefit in the investment in this project is that after the ICO the bounty hunters will not dump this coin on exchanges as all of the bounty hunters have also invested in this project and they all know that if they will sell then the coin will reduce in price and they will lose their money so they will hold for a certain time and the coin will gain a value in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: