Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready for bull market?  (Read 3369 times)
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:48:18 AM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.

Always ready here. Why is this train waiting for so long?  Grin But that's alright, I can hibernate and only a bull run will wake me up.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:12:54 AM

of course be prepared, I have long collected bitcoin and altcoin, be patient and positive thinking is the key to gain profit, keep holding the coins and not be patient to the moon.  Smiley
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:16:48 AM

I don't think the conditions for a bull market are right now.
Because the whole market is undercapitalized, that's number one.
Second, most new entrants are losing money.
Third, policy is unfriendly.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

When this happens it becomes good news to hold back and not sell our assets in a panic so that if this news happens it means we get a profit from us holding our coin, hopefully this news becomes good news from our waiting answer.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:30:14 AM

I'm ready. The bear market has been going on for too long. Grin
I expect the bull market to come quickly, so everyone will be in a position to make money.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:35:47 AM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
I am always ready, and I don't think so that the bull run will start, because what I believe is , there still many FUD now, manipulation of the market is still alive, there are still many whales out there controlling the price of every coins now.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:36:58 AM

Been waiting for that moment though doesn't have enough bitcoin but i think my alts is enough to earn me ethereum or bitcoin  Grin

holigans

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:00:36 AM

I think the market momentum is coming. People waiting for signal to buy
unless the shark wants to do the opposite
Yes I am ready because nowadays many people have been waiting for the market price to return and they make the investment and hold altcoin then from that I vain with back bull its market, because already many people waiting for its

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

i can’t really wait to witness the bull market, I would be fully loaded this month
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:09:12 AM

Oh yeah I'm ready for it! We know it's coming anyday now. Everything is lining up for big time institutional money to come into market. And all those afraid who have sold out,will be buying back in.
madcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

Yes absolutely, i'm ready for the bull market. In my bag, there are bitcoin, ethereum, altcoins, all my preparations okay, but the bull isn't ready to come yet.
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

I've been ready for the bull market for a long time!I have accumulated a portfolio of different coins that should shoot well if that happens!
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:41:26 AM

This is definitely the recovery mode of the crypto market. Hoping that the bullrun won't stop until the end of the year. I'll be adding some altcoins in my portfolio for more profit in the future. This is it guys, come back is real for all of us. We just have to be patient enough and wait what the future will bring.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:53:24 AM

In my opinion, the bull market will come not earlier than autumn. And only if we hear good news on August 10. But if the result is a failure, then we can expect a strong fall.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

Yes, I have been waiting a long time for the bull market, most of my coins have sunk strongly, and I see no reason to sell them at a loss. I will wait for the market to turn around like most traders.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

I'm always ready for bull run but I think bull run not ready yet to run because we still steady price in the crypto market.  But let's wait and see in a few weeks and months maybe that time bull run will start. I think what I have is enought  to gain a profit when bull run start. Actually we don't need to be panic because what we need is patience.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

I am always ready for the Bull market and I believe many is. The problem is, has the BULL rested enough and he can own the Bear now? I hope he's ready too! It's been too long since we've seen our close friend BULL, he should be ready to stop our dearest enemy BEAR too! A lot of us in the community missed him so much!

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

I was hodling throughout the bear market so i'm definitely ready for the bull run! Been waiting for a long time now but i'm confident it will happen soon. Still trying to accumulate where possible but it's never enough.
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

I will buy BTC for $5k only! Smiley I think it's no bull market also. Buy crypto only on your personal finances.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

I am always ready. That is one attitude I developed here in the crypto world. I am not only ready to take up and celebrate bull runs, I am also very much ready to meet the reddest of days. Before, a slight bleeding will make me cringe even if my investment is still smaller. Now, my investment has grown bigger and I am also getting determined and more persevering. HODL!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: