Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready for bull market?  (Read 3369 times)
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

I always wait for the market to go up in the last 7 months. And I keep waiting for it. Hopefully the market will move up fast in the future. And bitcoin could end in 2018 at a price of over $ 10000, which is great

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

Personally, I have been waiting for a long time when the price of bitcoin will rise. Since the spring of 2018, I was ready for the growth of bitcoin, and only recently it began to rise. It means a lot to me. I'm putting so much on him ....UHHH rocket
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.

I will be glad to if that commence early as this month. Consolidation was almost 6months and reversal was nearing. Everybody has a good sentiment about the ETF possible approval. When that happens, bull run is legit.
malu2121

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

Everything is ready for the bull market, but it seems to me not everyone was ready for the bearish, and whales control the panic of the newbie.
zemuks

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

As I remember during last bull run on bitcoin alts was suffering badly and bitcoin price will go up rapidly so I'm buying more bitcoin and store other in fiat.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

The bulls are coming and there is no doubt about that, but if it ever happens, it is going to be on the next few months as soon as there are more good news in here, not now
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
I am very pleased to read such posts, as it really inspires against the background of the falling market and informational upsurges. I very much hope that really soon there will be a big growth.
mazezizi

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

In my opinion, many people are waiting for the arrival of the bull market, so when the bull market arrives, Bitcoin will exceed the highest value of last year, because there are too many people waiting for Bitcoin to rise.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

If your speculation is going to happen, I still have my long term hodl coins. Preparing it to at least gain profits when the time come that the market will perform a bull run.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:22:31 AM

The bulls are coming and there is no doubt about that, but if it ever happens, it is going to be on the next few months as soon as there are more good news in here, not now

Bitcoin breaks 7500 rate and that was opening a huge possibility for bitcoin to break another price in the future, i guess we will see the bitcoin will worth more than 10k again at the end of this year, the fundamental support of bitcoin is really strong right now. it makes sense to see bitcoin worth at least 11k in a few months later.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LauraCroft

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

I am ready, I can the swing being pulled in anticipation of a positive ETF announcement
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

It's beginning to happen already, as of today Bitcoin is almost 8,000 and it's just the beginning as we watch it climb higher and higher. The much foretold bull is right here and playing out before our very eyes. It's good news for those that bought a lot as they expect to profit greatly from it.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

There are a lot of people waiting for bull market. At the beginning, when prices are going to be higher at 10-20% everybody will sell coins. After some time, when prices will go up two or three times, they will buy same coins.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

Long time bitcoin holders are waiting for this situation only. After a long time the price started to increase and it moves very fast. Hope this growth will continue in future if it continues like this surely as soon we can expect bull market. We cannot say this is the bull market, we can say just it is a starting point for bull market. Soon the real bull market will happen. 
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

Not really yet.
The bull run should wait for 4 weeks please.
Then i'm ready.
But i'm looking forward to the run, because i can sell some shitcoins to BTC, i hiópe so.
We will see.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

The market is uncertain, but a wave of optimism has begun in the last few days, so we may have a positive moment ahead. The discouragement was great and many people ended up giving up investing, with this new perspective and institutional money we can see prices improving gradually.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:46:14 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 07:49:12 PM by tylerderden

I don't think that the Altcoin market is also gonna rise as bitcoin have jumped from $6k to $8k and still the Altcoin market is still present where it was when the bitcoin price was at $6k, so this have made me rethink before investing in Altcoin market whether the Altcoin prices will shoot up or not. So the safest investment for now is investing in bitcoin and waiting for price rise.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

The market is uncertain, but a wave of optimism has begun in the last few days, so we may have a positive moment ahead. The discouragement was great and many people ended up giving up investing, with this new perspective and institutional money we can see prices improving gradually.

Bull market is started I guess because from the past one week we see around 1.5k USD become positive in the bitcoin market. If you have invested around 6k usd in this month starting you may able to make around this above positive amount said as the profit.
If you see the market trend grows well and drops at somewhere big consider that is the short term profit making time with your investment you have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

I dont see a bull market anywhere? maybe just some positive sentiment leading up to the August 10th announcement regarding ETF's
you don’t see bull mode in this year because you don’t follow the price. We have 10k in May of this year, I am pretty sure we will have another wave again. At least by the middle of aug.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:36:12 AM

I dont see a bull market anywhere? maybe just some positive sentiment leading up to the August 10th announcement regarding ETF's
you don’t see bull mode in this year because you don’t follow the price. We have 10k in May of this year, I am pretty sure we will have another wave again. At least by the middle of aug.

Yes, you are right we don't see any many major improvements in terms of Bitcoin price this year because there are many negative news makes the price to decrease. So a sudden increase in the price will also lead to decrease in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: