Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready for bull market?  (Read 3369 times)
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

Many people are waiting for the Bull run, but i think this year there won't be any bull run because sec is not considering the ETF. This makes the price to decrease the even low value and it is affecting all other altcoins in the market. So, i hope this year there won't be any bull run.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

I am ready for both the growth of cryptocurrencies and their fall. In the first case, I purchased crypto-currencies for sale, and in the second case I keep some of the funds on the exchange in Fiat.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
lubasik

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:20:42 AM

It's been a long time. Sometimes you think: Here he is a turn, you buy an altcoyin ... but no, then bears rule. I can not wait to wait for the bulls Cry
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

Ready. Read a lot of information, morally and financially savvy. Most importantly, a positive attitude and self-confidence.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

This has become the worst altcoin crash in history
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

we are all more than ready  Grin we are waiting for bull for few months already. and bear really took so long time. i hope volumes increase again like old times and all holders start making good profits again.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.

we've been waiting a few months for that. but he's not coming. the courses keep going down. and who buys today is annoyed tomorrow because it's cheaper again  Sad no one knows exactly when the market will turn long green again. i hope it will finally happen in september
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

I have been waiting for a long time for a bullish trend. But at the moment the situation on the market is the opposite and we see how prices are going down.

lambomkini

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

Do you have a premonition that the bull market will come? You are an optimistic person, like you study. I am not so optimistic, I think cryptocurrencies may no longer be as expensive as last year.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

From January till now, many people are kept waiting for the bull run but i think this year we won't seen any bull run happens because the market fluctuation is kept increasing and this makes people to loose their in this year about the bull run.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

We don't know when will bull market start, bitcoin is down again, but I am ready for the bull market I still holding my tokens hoping will increase in double.

shushu2007

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

I was ready a few months ago and bought a lot of coins at a low price. But if i buy it now, i can buy more coins with the same money, i made a mistake.
fimtuao

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:27:47 AM

I keep most of the rewards assigned by the bounty task, I don't plan to sell them, because I know that if the bull market arrives, I can get quite a fortune!
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

we are all more than ready  Grin we are waiting for bull for few months already. and bear really took so long time. i hope volumes increase again like old times and all holders start making good profits again.

Yeah same here and I'm expecting that a bull run will come that makes the market into a green zone but as of the today it's still a bearish market. This could be the worse crash in crypto. Just hold-on and be patient to wait the bull run.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

People saying bull season is coming from 4-5 months but there is no bulls anytime, so I dont look to this things. When big whales want to come bulls, then we will see bull run I guess, there is nothing to do for changing this.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

I'm happy to see you in the first months when it's not ready for the bull run of the market. I'm eager to get it. It's just that when the ber months come in, it will start.
christina.arnigo

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

Of course, I am so excited for the bull market, everyone does.  Everyone is waiting for it.  Maybe some are pessimistic and hopeless about what is happening right now in cryptocurrencies but you should look at the positive side of it. This is the time to buy, this is the time to invest, keep on planting. What if tomorrow the big bull run is coming and you are not ready? You will regret everything. This world is of full of risk, just accept the chance of losing but i think the chance of winning is much bigger. Just hodl.  Cheesy
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

The question is being asked from many days now and I dont see any recovery at this moment. I hope the last quarter will be a positive one and hopefully some good news coming our way.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
concons31

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

When the bear is over, the bull starts.The bear market seems to last a few more months.But I can say that the market is slightly alive.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

Many traders, holders are ready for bull market, but seem there no signal of bull market. The sell volumn still too high and too many bad news keep coming out, no sign when this will stop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: