Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:12:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready for bull market?  (Read 3369 times)
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

When the bear is over, the bull starts.The bear market seems to last a few more months.But I can say that the market is slightly alive.
Of course the market is still alive. It only lasted for 8 years. It is too early to say that it is dead or will die. The discount was longer than everyone expected, so it made many people panicked and scared.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mayonerak

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
Yeah all of us are ready but it seems that the bull has failed by the bear and we can only do is to patient to wait for this to happen. Stay focus and don't panic.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

Yess we are all ready and waiting fot the bull market. So do you have any news when will bull come? Many of us lost money and want to recover our money situation.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

When the bear is over, the bull starts.The bear market seems to last a few more months.But I can say that the market is slightly alive.
I'd thought that the bear's over but it's not yet done.

We can't tell on how long this bear will stay but just prepare yourselves to wait for few more quarters or if you can put a maximum allowance, make it a year.

Though I doubt that this bear will last for a year since we're near again to this year's end and we've been jamming with it since Q1.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

Yes, it always happens. Therefore, I am waiting for the bull run, and yes, I am ready for it. naturally, I guess there will be a lot of hype around the operations with crypto when BTC and altcoins go to the Moon.
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Sure I am. I'm really looking forward to the wave of growth of the cryptocurrency. And not only me, but everyone who has invested money in cryptocurrency hope for its jump. I hope fall will occur this breakthrough.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

Yess we are all ready and waiting fot the bull market. So do you have any news when will bull come? Many of us lost money and want to recover our money situation.

you will never lost your money if you still hold your coin and didn't sell it in current market
bear market always create panic to all holders,, but, all we need to do is control our emotions when the panic come to us my friend
because, i believe we can see the next bull run in this year soon

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

you will never lost your money if you still hold your coin and didn't sell it in current market
bear market always create panic to all holders,, but, all we need to do is control our emotions when the panic come to us my friend
because, i believe we can see the next bull run in this year soon

I agree with your opinion, the only one way is to hold your assets as much as possible so that you don't feel the loss of anything.
believe me at the end of the year there will be surprises that occur in the market.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

The time you said was from July, but in mid-August has not seen the bull market but instead is bearish market Smiley)). But I continue to hold and hope next time the exchange rate will increase again and x10 compared to the time when the exchange rate is at its bottom.

tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:45:21 PM

It really hard to predict when will the bullish market exist. Most of the speculations that bullish market exist is probably the end of this year. But according to the market condition we might not see it happen it next year and it will appear on early next year.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

Definitely, everyone's are ready but the question is when it come out from the dark? Some individuals are moaning and whining everyday to see their portfolio  still in red. Anyways, we can do nothing  to stop and to comfort them most especially if they lost a big amount.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:35:10 AM

Good advice. I hope it helps beginners. The market is clearly preparing for a bull run. Now thousands of people are scared and are selling their coins in panic, I'm sorry to look at them. People don't believe in crypto currencies and don't understand this market. Well, the next pamp will again attract the attention of many people to crypto currencies.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

I do not really see the bull market, I know that the market is constantly struggling and what we need to do now is to be patient, not to give up and sell the coin soon.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

I am ready since the month of June and still waiting for the bull run and I hope it will start. No matter what happens even the market is falling down I am not panicking because I am sure that next to that thing is going up. Goodluck everyone.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:14:30 AM

Most people invested in crypto are waiting for the bull market to resume for last many months. It will be huge rally so should be better than all these small bounces  we had all this year so far.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:03:27 AM

Bull market is not coming anytime soon, we are just now moving from depression into the despair part of the market cycle, then we will go into complete free fall and lose many more retail investors. It is already beginning to happen but I think we need to lose another 50% off CMC value to take the whole market to around 100 billion USD before we start seeing signs of a come back. The Institutional money will not come in even at these prices, they want to crash the market further and people are stupid enough to buy their crap and are selling themselves short.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:13:24 AM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
So holding coins occurs from the beginning of the year, only while the bears are playing with us all the time lowering prices and increasing losses. Let's look at the autumn change.
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

Not ready, I think the bull market will not come now, when many people think that the bull market will not come, or bitcoin is coming to an end, when I think it is the bull market to come back, we must wait patiently.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

Of course the market is still alive. It only lasted for 8 years. It is too early to say that it is dead or will die. The discount was longer than everyone expected, so it made many people panicked and scared.

The market and the cryptocurrency will not die. people are really interested in crypto and blockchain technologies. I am looking forward to getting my profits when the bull run comes.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

I'm ready, but the fact is that the bull market is not yet expected so soon and it seems to me that most likely the bull market will come only in the next year or so...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: