Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready for bull market?  (Read 3369 times)
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

I born ready, let's wait for the best. The purge might've been positive, soon the good projects' tokens and coins should go up again.

Hodling for now, better times to come I hope.

Let the altseason begin!
chomli

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

what are the signs you look at to predict a bull market.?
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:45:58 AM

Oo yeah we are ready man, Let the music play Cheesy Many of us lose money because of investment. I think all crypto community is ready for bull market.

vcrypte

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

I the is ready, but will whether this wave of? It seems to me that such a powerful as it was with Bitcoin will no longer be. But if it is, many more people will increase their capital.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

what are the signs you look at to predict a bull market.?
Theres no indication yet but if you can look at the side where it is going, you can say that the bulls about to start. But for now, I cant also see any signal or sign that we are going there. We are not yet ready for the bull unless the whales are starting to shake th weaklings again and starts buying when theres enough discount for them in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 198

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.

Actually all are excited and ready for the bull market long long time ago is almos end of year of 2018
The signal is atay in red, hope in the beer months the Christmas holiday season the bull market goes on

Peple

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

I am ready for this, but I do not like this scenario, I came to crypt for the interesting changes in the economy, but I saw quite another here((((
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.

I think the prices are showing that, bull market is not near of us. We, the crypto investors must be more stronger and have a big patience to see the prices high again.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

I do not think the market will grow again as the price of the coins is falling extremely low, if we hold, it is possible early in 2019 market prices will recover.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
InformerKin

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

I'm always ready for a bull market Cheesy. I'm already tired of those downside price movements. But we can't do anything about it unfortunately. Patience is the key.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

I think if you ask like that, surely 90% of people will say they are ready because there may be a lot
people who are tired and bored with the current conditions and so do I, but the signs of the bull market
it's hard to predict, have you seen a bull market sign so you ask like that?
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

I do not think the market will grow again as the price of the coins is falling extremely low, if we hold, it is possible early in 2019 market prices will recover.
market will recover and raise the price of the coin to its highest price I will still wait and believe that everything will come back again, but someone to be able to be patient longer is not easy and difficult for them, let alone many negative news that has attacked crypto, this will make people panic and sell some of the coins they already have.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

The probability that the cryptocurrency market will be bullish this year is very small! Trading volumes are very small. If they would like to increase bitcoin in price, they would have done it already ...
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

I've been preparing for it ever since when bitcoin goes down a few months ago, all i am just waiting is the ultimate pump that could change everything in the market. Besides we do still have four months left before the end of the year and i doubt if there's no pump will going to happen within this year.

I think everyone is ready for and they were preparing for this too, it's just a matter of time until it shows up.

blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

When the bear is over, the bull starts.The bear market seems to last a few more months.But I can say that the market is slightly alive.
Of course the market is still alive. It only lasted for 8 years. It is too early to say that it is dead or will die. The discount was longer than everyone expected, so it made many people panicked and scared.

The market and the cryptocurrency will not die. people are really interested in crypto and blockchain technologies. I am looking forward to getting my profits when the bull run comes.

Exactly.

Sure, I am always and would continue to be optimistic concerning this. Because it is crypto we are talking of here and in the crypto world, anything thd can happen. The unexpected in the big positive side can really happen again even more than the one that occurred before...

I think you referred in your last sentence to the different cycles in this market. Indeed the baseline has always increased, every bear market was at some stage higher than the previous bull runs in history.

s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

I'm always ready to face the bull market and experience the positive side of the market. I'm a long term holder and that is one of my most awaited moment. I have good altcoins in store and would hold it until the market strike high and I'm still digging more to earn more bitcoin and ethereum.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

We are ready for bull market several months already but bull market is not coming and nobody knows when it will come Cry
All we are hope it will come in the end of 2018.

yes. you're right. we wait and we wait.actually we wait already since april 2018   Grin and nobody knows when the market is finally going up again. i already bought NEO today. and nobody knows when the market is finally going up again. i already bought NEO today.   Angry
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

Yes, I am ready for the bull run because I believe before the end of the year, the bull run will starts and that is why I am holding my coin patiently until the bull run will start because when the bull run will start, the price will grow very high and I will be able to make reasonable profit.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

I am actually preparing for the bull market all the time buy buying some good altcoins and potential coins which I would hodl until the bear market comes. I believe that patience is the key to a successful holding so I am just patiently waiting so I would be able to maximize my gain in the future.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

I'm getting ready  Smiley Doing bounty is the only way that I can collect some tokens for the upcoming bullish market. I think within few months we will able to see a green market. very strong green market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: