Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready for bull market?  (Read 3369 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:09:11 AM

As we know that bitcoin is an indication of cryptocurrencies, if October is a determination, if the bitcoin price can reach $ 10,000 then I am sure that the market will be bull, but if the price is still below $ 10,000 then it is difficult to bull.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
Don’t be stupid asking this because all of cryptonians are looking for bullrun but expectations will bring as to failure,because beyond expectation is a failure..what i did is bought some coins and tokens that i think can bring me good profit but i only alot 40% of my total capital and the other 60% was being reserved incase bullrun started so i have enough funds to buy the fast growing coins/tokens.atleast i will never trapped if ever dipping continues to happen instead.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

"Bulls" look at the new technical signals of bitcoin in the hope that the cryptocurrency will change the trend and begin to grow. Bitcoin is still in the epicenter of the" bear "market, sometimes remembering the "bulls". I believe that the bullish momentum will start and continue if the SEC approves bitcoin ETF orders.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

"Bulls" look at the new technical signals of bitcoin in the hope that the cryptocurrency will change the trend and begin to grow. Bitcoin is still in the epicenter of the" bear "market, sometimes remembering the "bulls". I believe that the bullish momentum will start and continue if the SEC approves bitcoin ETF orders.
And the bearish momentum will come when SEC will be rejected all of the bitcoin ETF application. remember this is the real reason why the price of bitcoin are still waitingf for that momentum. We know that next month should be the important month to the SEC to announce its result on bitcoin ETF. i just waiting for that and try to sell them when it gets another rejection.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

As we know that bitcoin is an indication of cryptocurrencies, if October is a determination, if the bitcoin price can reach $ 10,000 then I am sure that the market will be bull, but if the price is still below $ 10,000 then it is difficult to bull.

If it reaches more than $10000 that is not a bull run because previous bitcoin price is 19000$. If bitcoin crosses more than $20k then we should expect to as a bull run otherwise, it is not a bull run.
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Turned out, in July we were not even close to a bull run. Now I am quite curious, if we will have an Alt Season in the end of the year, or we have to wait until 2019, to see some rally again.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

Turned out, in July we were not even close to a bull run. Now I am quite curious, if we will have an Alt Season in the end of the year, or we have to wait until 2019, to see some rally again.

No matter what happens this year, I still wait for the bull run and with that question keeps lingering in my ears since few months ago; to tell you mate I am always prepare and ready. If we're going to wait until 2019 so be it, I am always ready for that because by virtue of no choice this is a hardest sacrifice of crypto in my whole life.

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

That is, in General, the system with increasing complexity requires more and more disproportionate resources to ensure its own regulation. That is, the system is becoming more and more inefficient in terms of management.

Allmdl

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

Yes definitely, I'm ready for the bull market. In my bag, only altcoins. all my preparations, okay, but the bull is not ready to come yet.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

Yes definitely, I'm ready for the bull market. In my bag, only altcoins. all my preparations, okay, but the bull is not ready to come yet.

the impression is that the bears do not let the cryptocurrency market go and we still have to mark time for a long time. I very much doubt that by the end of 2018 we will see positive changes in the cryptocurrency market.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

Yes im ready anytime. I'll be glad if all alts will come back to it's price and given that due to high volatile of market we can see another all time high most probably in the last quarter of 2018.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

Obviously people are ready and long time to wait for the bull run, but nothing can predict when the price goes uprise i seen in the coinmarketcap the price are now dropped, but d not be buttered just wait and relax i believe the rull run waiting of all people are coming next year.

Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
Where he probably stayed in the 17th year. I am not sure that this year will end positively and the growth indicators that we expect from it will not be. There is little hope only in stabilization and all.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

To hold is what many of us has been doing since January this year. I will say that bitcoin will recover significantly and some of us that has been holding should be able to sell at a very high price.  Bitcoin is going to moon again and we should not give in to the current dip in the market.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:22:33 AM

I am not ready, I need to accumulate more coins, so give me please more time to do that.
This year is probably the last year when you can buy as much as possible for the lowest price. From this year we will only grow!
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

And they will come to the market soon (I mean, Bulls). I suppose we all have been waiting for the bull run to get finally, the profits. Hope, this time will come soon.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

Those were hopeful days. We had big flung in the start of July and I really hoped that now we might catch pace towards the market recovery but all in vain. There were again falls from $8000 to the current value. And now again all the investors are holding their portfolios for the revitalized market-a market that gives the value of the coins they invested in more than their initial values. Anyhow, this will happen sooner or latter for the crypto market can recover any instant of time.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

Yes I’m very ready
I held on for so long and now August is open ya
More bounty tokens are expected with listing secured
So I’m definitely ready
it's now at mid of October and so far no sign of any bull run. Many investors are now leaving this technology due to price manipulation with those whales. I think we need to be more optimistic that sooner a bull run will come to make this technology alive and kicking. Hoping for that.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

Absolutely. I'm trader. And any jump is a potential profit. Using proven strategies, make a profit in most cases.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: