Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:01:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still invest on ICO ?  (Read 511 times)
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Guys ,

Do you still believe on ICO or invest ICO even do a lot is scam.

https://www.ccn.com/81-of-icos-are-scams-u-s-losing-token-sale-market-share-report/

Unfortunately, a very large number of scammers who hide behind about ICO / Product is not, only there is a beautiful site and a lot of empty words. Unfortunately, it is such people who break the opportunity for a good and promising direction in the ICO to expand. A lot of people have lost money, so there is no trust.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

Guys ,

https://www.ccn.com/81-of-icos-are-scams-u-s-losing-token-sale-market-share-report/

Unfortunately, a very large number of scammers who hide behind about ICO / Product is not, only there is a beautiful site and a lot of empty words. Unfortunately, it is such people who break the opportunity for a good and promising direction in the ICO to expand. A lot of people have lost money, so there is no trust.
But if we invest in ICO is very risky, and kia can also choose a good ICO, in order to produce a good profit
basically, one should understand how to find and how to know a good ICO project and not follow the hype, just make research about the project itself.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

Guys ,

ICO project is good for gain profit short term, when ICO project end and the token listed on exchange I will sell my token quickly. There is still a lot of ICO projects who have a great place to be investing and have a legit project. Here's the important thing and be required for someone to doing research on ICO project, prone to scam but if you do research well then you will get a lot of profit.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

With the downtrend of bitcoin and the crypto market.  Most of the ICO projects during this period were scams.  You should study carefully before deciding to join an ICO at this time.
knolix

Activity: 176

MeVu

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

I will never ever invest in ICO, I burned myself so many times and I don't want to repeat it. Even if they show raised funds, it could be very big lie. I wait for the done coin on exchange.

ahmadbhatti

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

For what reason not putting resources into ICOS, the main believe is neededis just been sufficiently watchful and put resources into venture that worths ot
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

It is very cool to buy tokens after ico, they fall very much in price when they leave for an exchange

enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Guys ,

I think this news just wants to drop the crypto. although I admit there are many ico who become scam, but the investors and members in this forum have been well aware about it. this is why we really need regulation to be able to limit ico which is really a scam and like having a letter of feasibility test.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

yes i still invest in ethereum and also in ico. last i bought from spotcoin at the pre-sale. this is an interesting ico on the NEO blockchain. I think this is a great project with a great future.

bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

In addition to the project with a good idea, which will probably bring profit, it is necessary to take into account the state of the crypto-currency market. Now there are a lot of ICO projects with worthy ideas, but those that came out on the market lost a lot in their value. All this is due to the global downtrend. It is better to wait for a Pump and only after that to look for ICO!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

Guys ,

Why not ? not all ICOs are scam. There are still many trusted ICO that has a very good project and lot of supports from people.
And the funny thing is the replies before me saying not want to invest anymore at ICO because those are scams, but they're using signature campaign promoting ICO.
OMG I wanna cry in laugh XD
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

It is always worth considering serious new business ventures rathter they be IPO, ICO, or even local small businesses.  Ask yourself, is there a requirement that needs to be filled and does this business meet that requirement?  A lot of the new ICOs are scams and they are easy to figure out.  If there's no team, is there a product?  Maybe it's still a good ICO.  But if there's no team, no product and no proof of any kind then you should stay far away.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
CADguy

Activity: 330

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

Yes, there are a lot of projects that eventually negatively affected investors because they were a Scam. But they are not so much! You do not need to completely destroy this sphere, you just need to take a closer look at this
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

I honestly have never invested in ico, because it is very difficult to find a potential ico and able to meet the sec regulation as a means of safe investment

pivxmen

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

So this site will provide information about ico scam in the future? very good and helps users or investors who want to know information about crypto and ICO projects.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:02:33 PM

Guys ,

I always see ico with more selective before I participate, this is useful to minimize losses due to ico scam. so i think this is now a lot of ico but i am sure if not all ico always scam this only some ico are scam and we can find ico that success.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

Frauds are many in any projects where big money is spinning.

ICO is the right way for a crypto community. Scammers need to be punished and I'm for the fact that the team of projects was verified in the SEC

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

There are many good ICOs right now with scam ICOs. So you can avoid phishing scams if you have a good knowledge of Crypto. I often participate in ICO review teams and there I also see a lot of good ICOs. But when listed at the exchange. Prices are usually lower than the ICO price. So I do not like investing in ICOs

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

Guys ,

Now it is really very difficult to find out where the worthwhile project is, and where the scam. It is very popular to make own ICO. Many people want to earn money on this, even they make good atractive website and presentation. Only experts can recognize true project. But why should they share their knowledge? They should be rewarded. New project Menlo One is ready to reward experts for valuable information. More information you can read https://www.menlo.one/

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

When we decide to invest on cryptocurrency, we must already aware that you probably will loss more often than profit.

So by seeing many ICO occur nowadays, people must be more carefull or just take the risk if you want some profit.

~No Pain No Gain
If you want profit, you must overcome your fear !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: