Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to have bitcoin shortage?  (Read 2983 times)
registrationfee

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:18:35 AM

At all times there will always be sellers and buyers. This can happen in the future because more and more investors are increasing and demand for bitcoin in the future will be more and more short of supply and in the future bitcoin prices will fly like rockets and buyers and keep bitcoin In these days there will be good returns. The higher the Bitcoin, the more people miss the task and it can affect the whole economy.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:27:43 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will be enough if the whole people around the world will going to buy bitcoins. There will be too much shortage on bitcoin supply and this will lead also to have an expensive market price for bitcoin. As we all know that there are billions of people around the world and bitcoin supply is only limited. So meaning to say in the near future there will be a shortage for bitcoin supply and thus will lead to create another dominant coin like having ether as one of the possibilities that it will be the next to bitcoin. As of this moment i am seeing this already closely to happen. What do you think?

Yes it is difficult to say what would happen. If the entire world bought bitcoin, the price would be ridiculously high too. Almost too high.
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:47:29 AM

Bitcoins is mined each and every day and I don't think there will be any way for a shortage to occur. Even if a shortage occurs, the incentive of selling it will be high and traders will continue to sell for a higher price.

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

Maybe it takes a long time to spend Bitcoin because Bitcoin also has decimal numbers like 0.00001
And everyone who owns Bitcoin also wants Bitcoin in circulation to become a trading tool with Altcoins for profit.

So, all the cycles in each cycle and it will continue for a long time.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

If every one can buy and hold I think it will make the demand so high thereby leading to high in price and we all know what it means every bitcoin user will smile at bitcoin.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

That's what gonna make bitcoin moon. Becoz with increasing demand and less supply bitcoin will become more and more valuable day by day.. like any assets.. High demand low supply will make the market up
TurboPower

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will be enough if the whole people around the world will going to buy bitcoins. There will be too much shortage on bitcoin supply and this will lead also to have an expensive market price for bitcoin. As we all know that there are billions of people around the world and bitcoin supply is only limited. So meaning to say in the near future there will be a shortage for bitcoin supply and thus will lead to create another dominant coin like having ether as one of the possibilities that it will be the next to bitcoin. As of this moment i am seeing this already closely to happen. What do you think?
at the point when all individuals are receive this bitcoin later on, obviously there will be a deficiency of that, on the grounds that bitcoin has just constrained supply, and this will be more turned out to be costly sooner rather than later, evidently, if theres a lack on the supply of bitcoin, theres an altcoins to be use to confine the lack, so the business sectors turn out to be more bustling ups and down, which means all the brisk riser turn out to be more extravagant and most extravagant when its happens.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

if more and more people around the world want to use bitcoin while the supply is limited, surely it will make the price of bitcoin more expensive and rare in the market, I will personally save some of my bitcoin before that until it happens.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

In my opinion, this is not possible because bitcoin has spread all over the world now. This is no small matter. bitcoin can not be reduced and bitcoin is now a significant currency. It is now being bought by many banking side and selling these things.
Ofcourse its possible to happen, ive red that chinese investor buy 10,000 bitcoin. I dont know if this true, but if this legit there will be a shortage, for those other who invest or use bitcoin. Honestly i dont know the exact number of bitcoin in the market but i think its around 10k to 15k.  And that chinese is selfish.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

It will not come to that point. There will never be a Bitcoin shortage. The value of Bitcoin could adjust up to whatever point it needs just to satisfy the demand and the necessary valuation when the entire world will be using Bitcoin. If the demand is rising so high due to the billions of people across the world using Bitcoin, the market will be assigning a bigger value to every Satoshi. There are eight decimal points in every BTC. It may happen that .00000005 BTC will be valued 1 USD.
Yeah it will not come to a shortage instead the market price will be ajdusted meaning to say bitcoins will go high on its market value if people around the world will invest on bitcoin. This could be very interesting to know that if this happen one that hold 1 BTC will relatively get 1000x fold of money invested.
Sirnero111

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

Although bitcoin remains the topmost cryptocurrency in terms of trading value for now. Bitcoin does have its obvious limits
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

Well, that is part of the reasons why the price will skyrocket because the supply is limited. Just like gold. I think buyers and holders of bitcoin today will be mega rich billionaires in future once the supply declines
yeah this is so true maybe the one who posted the thread was still confused on the demand and supply for bitcoin. The possible movement on its market price or the volatility of bitcoin will be determine by the people who are having some demand for it. Bitcoin will never have a shortage on its supply but rather its market price will increase.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

We still remember that Bitcoin has a limited supply. Lacking may not be the right word but perhaps an increase in demand that will drive prices up. If demand will be high in the future it will likely be expensive to accumulate Bitcoin but the nature of cryptocurrancy does not always rise so the market decline will also occur as we will see today.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

whenever  there will be a bitcoin lack then the cost of bitcoin would be that high and everybody can spend each satoshi for the things that we need to have.
You realize this is one of the excellence of bitcoin, however there are just 21 million supply and there's bit of it that were lost totally you can utilize it and partition it with decimals.
Like today we are utilizing it with portions so it won't be an issue in the event that you are thinking there will be a deficiency.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

Well it may be happen when bitcoin reach the max limit and for sure the cost of 1 bitcoin would be more valuable so there's a chance that many investors hoard their bitcoin and the circulating supplies in the market would be shorten.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

the high price of bitcoin will not reduce the interest of investors and traders to buy bitcoin. Limited total supply is indeed to benefit bitcoin holders for the long term and has no effect on the position of bitcoin. bitcoin will remain in the top coin sequence because it functions as a crypto currency (altcoin as a digital asset). this is in my opinion, because I think that altcoins are like goods that are traded. Smiley Smiley
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

I agree with you. Infact, it is always seen that whenever something gets more popular, its rival comes up with better option.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

It is not so easy like you say. Yes Bitcoin may has a shortage. But Bitcoin has a great trust on crypto market its own. No other coin has any trust like BTC. So If BTC price will go down, we all know that all other coins go after it down. Because no other coin has proved itself yet! There is so long way to happen that.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

In other words, do you want to say that the demand for bitcoin will significantly exceed the supply and the price for it will increase even more? I correctly understood? Indeed, mining bitcoin in the future will be even more difficult and its quantity will be limited, but until this point we should live.
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

As fro my own opinion regarding this matter, I do think that in the coming more years as the bitcoin community is keep on growing this matter may have a high possibility to happen to have a shortage in bitcoin. Well I guess this is a good thing to happen and hopefully the Bitcoin will considered it as an opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: