Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Shipit - NextGen Crowd Express Delivery Platform  (Read 1399 times)
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 07:09:40 PM by mizamuneerashine

Shipit's ICO has been highly rated by the most reputable ICO trackers  like  ICO Bench 4.3/5 with  great rating from  the expert in this industry they are positive  for the success of  Shipit.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lenyaz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Nice idea, I think that shipping things by crowd would really shoot soon.
Diacris

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

Today I just bought some beds for my dogs from the "dogs supply" category and the seller wouldn't let me buy more than 6 products, but I had to buy 12 products. With a total cost of $70, the shipping alone was $20, only to order the same package twice, because the seller wouldn't let me buy 12 products at once. That's a %30 profit more than the cost of actual products. In that moment I was thinking how cheap that would be with Shipit. Can you imagine?

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Last year I saw a Nike Airforce 1 online that I really loved so I decided to order it. After the deal was sealed and contacts exchanged and the Nike shoe was delivered.  I noticed that the seller used photo shop to edit the picture while the shoe was fake. So I rejected the shoe. Where I reside, this is prevalent. Really wondering how shipit can eradicate this corrupt practices
Pribeso

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

The Shipit development team has spent numerous hours working on optimization of all system components and processes of international deliveries. The app's goal is to provide a safe, simple and fast way of shipping items and an opportunity to earn money delivering them. Special attention was given to issues of safety of our users. We must be sure that no activities in Shipit break any shipping rules and regulations and the items shipped satisfy any and all international standard requirements.
shipit_ico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

Changing of shipping address by the receiver after the contract is sealed/items shipped out and being unable to get calls due to network issues are some of the issues that militate against the conventional courier service company. How will these be taken care of by this project

Hi there!

The receiver cannot change the hand-off location spontaneously; every party involved must authorize such change via our app.

There could issues with communication as a stable Internet connection is required. However, we believe that even at current stage of communications development there are much fewer problems with that.

Anyways, we can't provide everyone with stable Internet connection, that's not the goal of our project. All three, the sender, the traveler and the receiver, will have to rely on predetermined address (especially given that the delivery could be the same-day one) and their mobile carrier or Wi-Fi networks at public places.

*Image Removed*
shipit_ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

Last year I saw a Nike Airforce 1 online that I really loved so I decided to order it. After the deal was sealed and contacts exchanged and the Nike shoe was delivered.  I noticed that the seller used photo shop to edit the picture while the shoe was fake. So I rejected the shoe. Where I reside, this is prevalent. Really wondering how shipit can eradicate this corrupt practices

Hi!

We can't, unfortunately. When it comes to mail forwarding, you provide a traveler with the link to the page of the product you want to be delivered and they buy the product or get it by mail and then deliver it to you.

Shipit has no way of preventing you from buying something from a fraudulent seller or forcing them not to commit fraud.

*Image Removed*
Diacris

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

There's hard to solve problems in every business, not only in shipping businesses. However, besides other delivery services, Shipit has an advantage where fees are minimal and delivery period is shorter.

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

With shipit challenges such as inefficient management structure; low level of investment;  in Information and Communications Technology (ICT), obsolete infrastructure and facilities; poorly motivated workforce that has destroyed the business in many countries  are eradicated.
Diacris

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

Shipit is indeed a promising project with interesting ideas and implementation. A good company for investment, I think everyone who is involved in the crypto should take part. I believe in it's potential

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

As the cost of logistics and delivery is getting higher year by year, the demand for shipit projects that can reduce costs will increase.

usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

in which country will your project work in the beginning? Apparently you need to agree with the companies that deliver the goods and goods , so you can test your project .
shipit_ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

There's hard to solve problems in every business, not only in shipping businesses. However, besides other delivery services, Shipit has an advantage where fees are minimal and delivery period is shorter.

We tend to agree.

A nice thing about mail forwarding is that you can ask a traveler to take a look at the item you ordered first. Then they could check it before delivering it. In this case it saves your time.

*Image Removed*
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Thanks a lot, I have read a lot of interesitng information about this projects, it seems to be the beginning of moveing and I am pleased with looking for this development.

https://wppenergy.io
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

And there is another question. Where should I find similar projects like this? I mean this sphere and it will be useful to learn more and more about it.

https://wppenergy.io
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

We tend to agree.

A nice thing about mail forwarding is that you can ask a traveler to take a look at the item you ordered first. Then they could check it before delivering it. In this case it saves your time.

In any case, in the end, we come to the issue of insurance protection of both the buyer and the seller. There are examples of such a system: aliexpress. But there in a more privileged position is the buyer. And not always it suits sellers.
CHETIK

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

SHPT transactions will be more advantageous to users because they imply lower commissions. The difference in cost-effectiveness will be especially notable in cases of high-value shipments.
inflr

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:58:36 PM

You're really have a good project ideia  Smiley
tuansyho96

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

The concept and planning are very interesting. Segments like this are being enjoyed by the internet users today.
Hopefully this project will be successful and useful in the future.
zawl

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:03:05 AM

India translation reserved
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: