Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Shipit - NextGen Crowd Express Delivery Platform  (Read 1399 times)
tukangsiomay

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

Shipit the good project! I advise everyone to participate in it! A very successful project. Investors continue to invest large sums in good ico. Good luck to everyone!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pribeso

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:03:38 AM

Shipit has all the potential to become the next big thing in the courier and parcel delivery services
This will be very great and good
I think this is what i have been waiting for all this while
Shipit will make us all happy
We are all priveledged to be part of this community
Because in few years time this will be one of the worlds most greatest delivery service
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

I have checked the programm one more time and it is too promising that I have got some doubts about it. Does it have any disadvantages that are closed from others?

https://wppenergy.io
lamle

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

I believe it is a very unique project with some really motivated, determined team. The project helps us to build our future in the present time! Wonderful
splashdownmod

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

I have checked the programm one more time and it is too promising that I have got some doubts about it. Does it have any disadvantages that are closed from others?
Did you join telegram? Please ask your question in telegram: https://t.me/shipit_chat.
nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

My take is that Shipit is a great project that combines some of the best features of the big companies from traveling, logistics and navigation industry into an exemplary shipping prototype. Most project don't require be developed on blockchain, but Shipit is one of them that will make use of the blockchain technology and will implement it properly

Actually, as far as the implementation is concern, the only part of the operations is being blockchained are payments but not all payments as people can pay with fiat. Correct me if im wrong.

It would be far more interesting if they can make the platform run without them overseeing it. Or even the company will cease to exist but the platform will still continue.

The payments and the human interactions will be accounted on the blockchain which will be exactly what will keep this platform alive even without the company as you said. The thing is the platform could run independently after they put up the whole system to work. Trust will also be enhanced on Shipit platform due to the nature of decentralization and KYC process and safety grades on each profile.

I'm excited to see the final product a few months/years from the ICO.

Can you elaborate more on the human interaction side? you mean that every event on the app will be recorded into the blockchain? And we're not yet on  sale period yet. I think they taking their time, or a bit slow on establishing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nappoleon

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

Sadly this thread has less community than the previous one.. i would like to reach old people who wrote in the past thread.. how we let they know that we have this new thread opened? It is a shame that they don't know about it..

I used to post at the old thread, and when you're skimming the messages at the telegram specific for the bounty you'll see that they do update the status regarding the bounty there.

ladaturekova

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

The description looks like quite good but I think that it is not hte end of such strong project and I hope you will develop this one in the futue as well.

mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

If you are seeking for best ICOs to invest then Shipit can prove ideal an option for your ICO investment purpose. They change their hardcap and softcap  because of bearish market situation.  It made me realized that Shipit is not greedy when it comes to funding, they have a great product and I believe even after ICO and the market started to recover, investors will invest in Shipit.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Pribeso

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

It is very important what the users and investors perceive about any particular project, seeing that the system is safe for the users gives them the confidence to stay. We are happy with the lots of good news happening in the system, keep it up. Shipit
Not just a great team, think about the value it will add to humanity and shipping . Changing the way we do things, project into the future shipit  would thrive and see this vision
Pribeso

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

The app is simple and intuitive. You just need to take a picture of an item you want to ship using your smartphone camera, input points A and B of your shipment's journey, set the size and value of item and the price you are willing to pay for the delivery. The system matches the input data with that of travelers and picks the best matches. Communicate with the candidates, pick the best one, hand off your item and track it upon delivery. Shipit verifies its users and monitors all shipments providing items' safety. Interactive interface makes the shipping simple and fast. You do not need to worry about making a mistake or missing important details.

http://i67.tinypic.com/dpeaer.jpg
ladaturekova

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

The way of this project's working is really suitable and simple. I think people will love it for its being useful and quite interesting one. See it soon.

choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:13:34 PM

This is the ideal project that will speed-up and make a revolutionary platform in the field of Express delivery. Many industries will support on this project once this platform will goes mainstream as this is more secure a fast than the convention shipping services.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
rkkarkara51

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

Shipit mail forwarding advantages:
-1,5-3 times lower shipping fees
-Access to any goods all around the globe
-Access to exclusive items unavailable in the customer's region of residence
-Higher speed of delivery
-High-quality service and guaranteed safety
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

The idea in my opinion is interesting and quite feasible.To help the community with various deliveries and courier services,introducing the blockchain here,I think something should come out of it.If the team manages to convince investors that this project is really we do not go around,then it will certainly be possible to implement it.I'll keep an eye on the development.
Kiku

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Is it worth waiting for an answer to these questions or not?
https://medium.com/@nikitakolmogorov/honest-shipit-ico-review-8af291157908
shipit_ico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Is it worth waiting for an answer to these questions or not?
https://medium.com/@nikitakolmogorov/honest-shipit-ico-review-8af291157908

Beyond any doubt, it is. And you are welcome to do so. We will answer the questions when we are ready. Wink

*Image Removed*
nappoleon

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

If you are seeking for best ICOs to invest then Shipit can prove ideal an option for your ICO investment purpose. They change their hardcap and softcap  because of bearish market situation.  It made me realized that Shipit is not greedy when it comes to funding, they have a great product and I believe even after ICO and the market started to recover, investors will invest in Shipit.

In this sense then, their token is a security. And this would mean that the ICO is probably gonna be complying with the securities laws. And the company has fiduciary responsibilities to its investors. I would say that this is a path, the company would not want to take when they're delving with sharing economy. Unless it's just a money grab?

rkkarkara51

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

Factoring is a smart idea in shipit platform for traveler. In some case, you want to delivery some items but you have no enough money to buy it. Don't worry, if you got several good rating from customer, shipit will support the cost for you.
CHETIK

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

Another useful feature of Shipit is mail forwarding. Mail forwarding benefits residents of the countries where some goods are very expensive or cannot be purchased locally at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: