Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Shipit - NextGen Crowd Express Delivery Platform  (Read 1399 times)
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

It is the first app of its' kind that uses smart contracts and blockchain as a native tool to make people lives easier all around the world. Shipit is a symbiosis of best ideas and practices of courier, crowdsource and crowdshipping services.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking on this project and if given the opportunity to collect enough funds to make this happen, then this will be a huge in the future as we need this type of project to speed our primitive courier services into a express delivery platform with adoption of blockchain technology.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shipit_ico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

If the weather along the route of delivery is surprisingly bad during the transfer, it is natural for senders to be late and goods delayed. This can lead to both parties missing each other if the receiver has to be some where urgently. How will shipit handle this?

A legitimate question. All delays can be dealt with via direct communication between the sender, the traveler and the recipient. You can find more here https://medium.com/@shipitofficial/shipits-guide-to-resolving-issues-fde1e6dc1872

*Image Removed*
shipit_ico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

Hi !  We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/shipit-21719 🔥 . Congratulations!

Thanks for both the update and letting us know. Wink

*Image Removed*
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

Smart contract serve as the best way of automatization of the system without moderators participation. All transactions will be subject to smart contracts. Thus, the app will be fitted with impeccable mechanisms of security and transparency. The history of all transactions will be infinitely stored on the blockchain.
This is definitely correct because when data cannot be altered, the issues of insecurity and lack of transparency is taken care of. I am really optimistic that this will be awesome

They have something which the industry badly needs. If they can talk to many businesses and have them adopt their technology, things can move into the right direction very quickly.
Diacris

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

i hope the development of this project is good for future investment, really a very interesting project, good luck for your project

What I hope even more is to see the final product in use and the community gather around this subject and engage with people from the outside that have no idea about Shipit. Any project needs the help of its community

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain
Diacris

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

What I wonder about this project is how the ranking and trust system will perform in case somebody gives a false review. How is this concern going to be solved?

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

What I wonder about this project is how the ranking and trust system will perform in case somebody gives a false review. How is this concern going to be solved?
He gave it a false review. https://icobench.com/u/doug-lyons
But he did not give a better review on another project. Of course, his review is not the only one. The percentage of his reviews with everybody is rated. Someone has less impact on this project.
CHETIK

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

Deposits serve as an insurance for a shipment in case of theft, loss or damage. It is a reasonable solution for both travelers and senders. Senders understand that in case of force major they will be duly compensated and travelers are aware of that in case of any incompliance with the rules and requirements or gross negligence they will not be refunded the money deposited, they will lose access to the app and will not be able to use to earn money.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

Shipit will not boost only the crowd shipping economy, also the travel industry. We all wanted to travel right, but it require us to spend with Shipit just to help someone to delivery the package make extra money while traveling.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

The idea of course is impressive,but for some reason the team does not cause trust, I think the experience will not be enough to bring this project to a large market.But...maybe I'm wrong, and it will be really the best start-up in the field of logistics.Anyway, I'll watch from the side.
Bylocalhost

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

No me he leido todos los post. Así que si alguien lo sabe y me contesta pues fenomenal. En el Roadmap he visto que en 2018 se inicia la penetración en mercados de Corea, Japón, Filipinas y China. Mi duda es si se desplegará o penetrará tambien en el mercado Europeo- Europe. ¿alguien lo sabe? Muchas Gracias

Bylocalhost

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

I have not read all the posts. So if someone knows and answers me then it's great. In the Roadmap I have seen that in 2018 the penetration in markets of Korea, Japan, the Philippines and China begins. My question is whether it will be deployed or will also penetrate the European-Europe market. Does anyone know? Thank you so much
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

I think we will have a lot of similar project like Shipit in near future. We will see a lot of platforms that will be organize some process of people activities and will make it simpler.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
mizamuneerashine

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

I've been following Shipit for quite sometimes now, till date Shipit keep up a decent rating in any ico rating website.

cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

It is the first app of its' kind that uses smart contracts and blockchain as a native tool to make people lives easier all around the world. Shipit is a symbiosis of best ideas and practices of courier, crowdsource and crowdshipping services.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking on this project and if given the opportunity to collect enough funds to make this happen, then this will be a huge in the future as we need this type of project to speed our primitive courier services into a express delivery platform with adoption of blockchain technology.
Yes. This experienced team should make the best delivery platform ever. I think the courier service is really obsolete. So we need a fresh thing in this field.
Pribeso

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:38:37 AM

The tech world makes me very happy , you ask why, because it's cool and profit, look at the result of the income of all cryptocurrency, it's amazing! #Shipit
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

I love this concept and business model, I've seen it done before but not utilizing block chain tech, could really be one to look out for, excited to see the future of this project.
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

Great idea, love the low overhead compared to the alternatives and the ability to make solid margins, excited to see the future of this project.
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:00:11 AM

I liked their Idea, their team is also cool. After a long time a see a very good ICO in the market which has live product not just random like. Their beta version for android and IOS and also very good.
I wishes all the best to this team.
mizamuneerashine

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

Shipit ICO already listed on cryptocompare.com, I really appreciate the team for their hard work on this project. Shipit is a unique idea and the team working behind this project are very competitive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: