Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell all your coins in Bull market?  (Read 2173 times)
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

Of course I will sell but not all of my coins in the Bull market. I will sale 50% coins and other 50% coins I will hold until completely market recovery. I think I should hold some potential coins because I believe that those potential coins will give me much profit in the near future. For earning much profit I think we should hold some potential coins.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

At this time of year almost all the cryptocurrency in the market have a biggest changes that happened because of the prices volatility. That's why Holding is important if you have a good cryptos that you hold or if you make an investment that you think it have a great potential to grow or to explode after some years
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

let them sell. if they want to, they can even sell now, no problem at all. or perhaps later. i have been here for years and am staying for the years to come, until crypto is adopted by normal people.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

if for now there is still no thought to sell all the assets I have gan. because there are several reasons and alasa ..
1. prices in the crypto market are still falling.
2. I do not really need money for my daily needs.
3. because I want to invest long-term ..
saLve88

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

haha that is the bitter truth. Though everyone boasting around saying that once the market recovers they gonna sell all their coins and will buy lambos  Grin But from my 1 year experience in crypto field I know no one gonna sell their coins in bull market till they discover they are too late to sell (just like in january 2018) Shocked Shocked
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

I wouldn't sell all of my tokens because I can use it in future, I will spare some of my bitcoin for my future purposes. Well, you don't need to sell it all of it because in the future it will have a good value too. I think holding of bitcoin is already my specialty because I am always in patience. I will sell it if I need it only not in the bull market. Let us wait and hold more for the future.

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

The bullish market doesn't mean that the market will always go up. So I would have to sell in a certain percentage and buy again after a short dump.
sushimittee

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

yes definitely i will sell my coins in bull market and many people do this thing but i will use stop loss system on exchanges for every coin and then Change this according to market situation its really important when we we do enter and exit in the market. i don't wanna be more greed but wisely we need to do trade with our coin and how we can get profits.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

I won’t be selling all my coins during bull market. I might take some profit since I bought quite a number of coins in this bear market. But I will definitely hold most of my coins for the long term because I believe that the price will worth alot more.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

Everyone wants to buy in bear market and sell in bull market. The problem is that you cannot appreciate easily when this is gonna happen.

However, bull/bear is a trend, so you cannot usually affirm it is now or after 2 days. Most of the time you know it was bull/bear when it already happened.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

A lot of people have been waiting for the next bull run and if it does happen again, I believe it will be 50/50 for selling and holding. Lots of people have held off for a long time already and wanted to to sell to get money. While others are going to wait for the next ATH.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.
Exactly yes, I have bought bitcoin when it crashes, and a reasonable way to sell bitcoin when having a bull market.

I'm sure when cyrpto currency have a bull market there is a lot of people will take the same way of selling their asset.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

My original plan was to stake stock in 2020. If everything exceeds all time high levels before then I may look into taking a fair chunk if I can be bothered, which I probably can't. I would never go more than half out. But at some point you're doing yourself a disservice by not securing a certain amount if it's going to make a big difference in your life.

If the question is a veiled worry about people dumping around the ATH levels and squashing it, if it's a real bull run they'll either be FOMOing too much to sell or what they do sell will be gobbled up. There was a lot of worry about returning to the 1000-1200 dollar level after so long below it and look what happened there. If you'd dumped at that price after all that waiting you'd look like a right twat now.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

Some will sell at the ATH because they want to get out as soon as possible without making a loss, but believers will hang on until it pushes past the barrier. If it can reach 20k without investor money, it can hit 50k easily

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

I will still wait for the right time to sell my bitcoin and I don't want to sell my bitcoin in bull market. If I wait for the right time, I think I can gain a lot of profit and I will not regret in that decision.
Yes, you are right
I will also wait until the market price recovers. I am currently continuing to collect some coins to wait for market prices to rise. I do not want to panic. I continue to be patient. Because I know that Bitcoin fluctuates.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:50:03 PM

No, I am not selling all my coins in bulk market. I am looking at long term gain and do not want to regret when my coins are 100x more than the bull market prices in few years time.
Traderadex

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

Actually am in need of money right now, so if the market go bullish, I wait a little bit to see If it'll go extra bullish or not, then I sell off. But for now I think it might take some time to get some greens in the market.
Yinkadaada

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

It's always better not to ditch your strategy patterns because of bullish markets, sit down think twice and make correct decisions before determining to sell of for profits because you may blame yourself if there are more rises in value after you sold off your coins.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

Never go all in. Whether it is bull market or bear market. Always average out whether buying or selling. So I won't sell out all my coins in any one market. I'll always hold some for future better gains.
Oyebode1

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

Well it's normal to sell your coins in bullish markets because what the essence of you investing if it's not for profits sake? But some people may actually keep their coins even when in profits, it actually depends on your choices and how much believe you have for such projects.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: