Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell all your coins in Bull market?  (Read 2176 times)
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.
I think those who are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coin are those who invested in the coin they are holding to make some profit out of their investment. People who use cryptocurrency for their financial transactions will not sell all their coins if the market recover.  
Kaisar0

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

I will sell some of my coins, one of them is tron. It is said that I didn't sell it in January, I haven't thought that correction has been lasting for six months! In my opinion, the bull market will be in autumn.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

i never sell my full coins bcz i hold good coins for longterm like etc,dgb,sc,burst,zec and some are best for holding long term.
and definately profit is profit in crypto.
iamike

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

Sure. People will still say that he or she is waiting for another increment in price of the cryptocurrency. To me I always sell half of my coins when the price rises. So anytime i am selling, i sell only half of what i have.
Funmmi2

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

what does bull market means?

Bull market refers to a period of time when prices rise on a financial market, in the context under discuss, it is
often used to describe surges in cryptocurrency prices within the crypto market.
When  the price of a  crypto asset say bitcoin breaks the  consolidation price range, referred to as resistance and continues with the surge over a period of time, the market is described as a bull market. The term "Bull" actually takes its root from the upward motion of the bull when it engages in a fight, it pushes from a lower plane to a higher plane.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

Maybe I will sell Bitcoin and altcoin while the BULL market is coming. I bought a lot of altcoin at a low price when the market price of crypto dropped in the last six months. Hopefully, I will earn at least is $ 35,000 this the year
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

I do not know; maybe I will not sell. Because I told myself that I would hold Bitcoin and ETH for about two years. I am using long-term investment method. I think the current price is very low to be able to decide to sell Bitcoin
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

If the price of the crypto market rebounds this year then, of course, I will sell Bitcoin to get money and wait until the Bitcoin price drops, and I will continue buying Bitcoin. People call this is low buy and sell high Roll Eyes

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sugarpie2018

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

During the Bull run period, my decision to sell my Altcoin will depend largely on my expected market price. if currently, the price of my Alt coin "A" is 0.01.
And my expected market price for my Alt coin "A" is 0.5$. I might usually be reluctant to sell my that Alt coin during the Bull run if it happens that the coin rises to 0.05$.  
Although there is obvious spike in market price of that coin, spike in market price is not up to my expectation. hence my reasons for being reluctant to sell.

My point is, bull run may come alright. but if traders expectations are not meet most traders will obviously be reluctant at selling their coins and will decide to hold.
Bull run does not always mean profit. In my opinion, it basically mean you have held me for so long, sell me out and regret later. Or don't sell me at all and regret for not selling me.  it puts you in the position of being restlessly indecisive if you have not prepared for it. And account for what is basically term panic sales.
Be smart.
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

Yes, I would sell all Bitcoin assets if the bull market starts. I think people will probably sell coins as prices rise. Because they think the price may drop anytime, so they do not greed and choose a safe way to protect the money they have earned.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

We call a market a bull market when the price is rising. So most of the people are holding their coins and have caused the supply to be low. It's simple.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

We are all waiting what they call bull market, but it's come we always want more and more we are not satisfied what we have, for me it's the same like others I will not sale everything I will save some.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

Yes, I would sell all Bitcoin assets if the bull market starts. I think people will probably sell coins as prices rise. Because they think the price may drop anytime, so they do not greed and choose a safe way to protect the money they have earned.

If you're in BTC only to get some small fiat gain and leave, you're not very smart. Bitcoin is going to be worth a lot more than it is and this is not going to be its last bull market.
I'm not going to try to persuade you, but if I were you I'd wait until it's possible to buy goods directly, without having to exchange anything for fiat first.
I won't sell my coins because I believe that it's going to be worth more than 4 times its current price

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

We are all waiting what they call bull market, but it's come we always want more and more we are not satisfied what we have, for me it's the same like others I will not sale everything I will save some.
I think you made the wrong decision because of not selling Bitcoin while bull market. Because if you do not sell, you lose a chance to make a profit because after the bull market starts but sometime later the price will fall again.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 15823

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:39:00 PM

I swear to god, as soon the BTC starts rallying again I will sell all those shitcoins I appear to be long: GOD, LBTC, BTCP, BCA, BCI: all those subpar coins they were given free to me and i don't want to sell now because there is no point selling a shitcoin below 0,01. They might be rally even further, I don't care, maybe some other can be rich with those coins, I am more than happpy with my then increased BTC.
My two cents.
F1

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

when you are in bear market you promise yourself that in the slightest increase you will sell your coins. But when that rise comes the greed captures you and you fail to sell, at least it is happening to me and my friends.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:39:56 PM

do not be in a hurry when selling coins, even if the market is bullish, we should always analyze the market growth.

then when the market is bullish, I just want to sell some of my altcoins, and some of which I will sell when the 100% bullish market recovers.
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

The courses are very volatile. After a long bear market, prices seem to be slowly recovering. I can imagine that some will use the price recovery to make some cash.
Nobody knows how high the courses still climb or whether it is in the next moment again in the other direction. Anyway, I'll wait and go for a longer recovery.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

If there will be a good price for my tokens ,then I would probably sell some of my tokens , I know that this bull market we can have a good price value of the coins in the market, so I might be selling some of my coins.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

because they are not satisfied with the market recovery. while their investment is only back on initial capital. I just wish I could sell my coin a bit in the price when I buy it. the rest I will keep holding. for those who have big capital .. better keep holding before it really gets for 2-5x profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: