Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell all your coins in Bull market?  (Read 2176 times)
Ekim22

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

If I need money for emergency  I will sell my coin in bull market, but for now no.i will wait the price going high.
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

No! I would not  sell all my coins during the bull run of bitcoin. I would sell some of my altcoins which would gain some price on the market because i believe that most of the altcoins are highly dominated by the trend and supremacy of bitcoin of bitcoin. 

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

will sell most when am pleased with the generated profit i have realised.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.
exactly that how trading works but if there are pumps and dumps that we don't know and we can't predict, there is no one who is 100% sure on predictions whether the value will go on the exact value and dump on the exact value, but we are sure that the last all time high will reached and exceeds its value overtime.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.
Why not reluctant to sell when the market recovers? I do not think it's a problem to sell when bulls happen, because they've got enough value to sell and make a profit. But if you still want to hold it to get a higher value is also no problem, essentially it all depends on choice and decisions made.
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:52:28 PM

i think, for now, many ppl keep coins, that they bought or got half year ago, when the price was high, but, it's all related to btc/eth, so no point to keep them if u wanna move forward, sometimes i forget that thing, no need to compare with usd courses, just a bad habbit, crypto currency is future today
dodongrrr

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

Yes, may be that's the good thing that i need to do so that i can recover all my losses before i started planning the next crypto i want to invest.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

May be because i need to observed first the response of the bull market before i decide to hold or sell because we might be gaining more once we continue to hold for sometime.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

I may sell most of my altcoins in bull market but will not see all as we will see higher growth in coming years.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

I will sell some percent of it because i have been waiting for the time to come for long, the bear this time is just too long unlike previous years.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

I think the same thing with you because when the market prices start to recover we always expect the price will continue to rise beyond the recovery we expect so that the intention was to sell all the coins when the price is recovered turn into retain all the coins available to get the profit more when prices are rising. Greedy is indeed the nature of a man who is never satisfied with what he achieves so that people will feel bitter for having made the wrong decision not to sell half their crypto assets when the price recovers.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

i will sell some of my coin but not all , the future of this crypto world is so long , wait maybe 2-3 year it will give you more i think because this is good projcet
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

If bull run happens,i will sell  some of my altcoins with a good price ,actually im just waiting for the right time of selling my coins even its not bull run as long as i sell them in a good price and with a good profit.

Good idea ,thats what im waiting too since i have good numbers of altcoins and has a good potentials i will sell them for best prices and convert all to bitcoins since i am into long term holding of this great coin

I am willing to wait for long just for bitcoin to stay on top and remain big value,for those who plans selling bitcoin in bull think again because you might regret this in future
ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.I wait for the right time, I think I can gain a lot of profit and I will not regret in that decision.
bratgov

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

I am not going to sell all my coins even when there is huge price increase. Some of it will remain invested for 5-10 years .
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

Why not reluctant to sell when the market recovers? I do not think it's a problem to sell when bulls happen, because they've got enough value to sell and make a profit. But if you still want to hold it to get a higher value is also no problem, essentially it all depends on choice and decisions made.

People will surely sell, might be not all but some of their holdings atleast even when it touches BEP, 0% profit margin. But yes it will cause a turmoil again. Even I plan to sell few when I get chance, currently the time is isn't suitable and neither my country supporting it. So few people has to wait anyhow  Tongue
Marcommaso

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

Bubble will come again and then even the most shitty of coin will get extreme rise in value, as history teached us. Its a cycle which develop in years.
Another point of view is to do microtrading following the waves of markets. With strong knowledge of finance its possible to do good profit running this.
My strategy is to hodl until some urgent\emergence\desire will need my cash.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

I am not conscious to sell bitcoin at low rates.I will wait more for market to recover bitcoin value and I'm sure that in nearly days,bitcoin price will rise and that will be the time to sale my btc.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

Why do we have to sell when the market recovered? Why do not we keep them for a long time to come? I think if we sell all in the market we can not buy them at the price we used to sell. So do not stupid sell the market and keep holding on for a while.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

They really wanted to sell. Why? They fear that the market could go bear again. Look at those people who call themselves, bitcoin believers. If they truly believes in bitcoin. They will hodl the coin ups and downs. Not just only up and not just only down. I tend not to sell my coins during bull market. I might sell this once the bullest market. That's what I call when bitcoin reaches new ATH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: