Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:34:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell all your coins in Bull market?  (Read 2176 times)
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

Today many people want to sell their cars because of the price. We don't believe that in future the price will grows up. Personally I called my coins because I am still believe in the future of the market.

Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

Everywhere I go, I hear "profits", "bull markets", "selling", "good price" and ... last but not least ... "investing".
Guys, you are aware that the more people have this attitude, the earlier you all get rekt? Namely, when you "panic sell" after you figure that there is no greater fool out there anymore who will pay a higher price than you did?

For bitcoin to succeed, I am afraid there must be a drastic change in how people use it! A good start might be to actually WANT Bitcoin, and not an increase of your fiat Money.

Lol, read the last posts and "feel the sentiment".

It depends upon the situatio, It is our own  descession. If we think that we have no more money to used of our daily needs, I sell my token in a bull market because I want money.
 am happy for that amount even a small amount because I need cash to buy for my needs.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

Honestly i strongly hold it and i`ll never sell it,because all of my token has a big chance to recover with the big price,so if i were you i will research about the token that i hold ,whether if it has a big chance or you are wasting your time if you hold it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

I would definitely hold my bitcoins because it could still reach the higher value that we might earn in the future. This investment is for my long term thats why i will not sell it during Bull Market.

Marcedesbenz

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Everyone has a particular target of profit making after investing in a coin, most people have targets for every coin, so if the target is not yet met, they don't sell their coins no matter how bullish the market may be.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

what does bull market means?
bull market is that situation in which share prices or crypto prices are rising

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
INAQAMAQQU

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

This month is the beginning of a bullish market which means that a lot of people will sell their bitcoin to fiat when they get to profit from it.
Funmmi2

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

Not at all,I won't sell all my coins in bull market, I would rather sell in batches and hold in fiat to buy when a little dip happens during the bull run. The crypto market is a volatile one governed by the law of demand and supply, the market is yet to see full regulation. Besides no one can say precisely when bull run is approaching its peak.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

no, I will keep waiting until I get a profit or return to the price when I buy the coin. I never hold a coin more than 1 month, I will still wait until the price goes up. unless there is a sign that the coin will be badly dumped, I will sell it. this is just a matter of time, all prices will be normal again.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

For me, I think it is an interesting question. It really depends on you whether if you hold or sell it. After all, you are 100% responsible for all the risks and decisions that you are taking. As for me, I do not follow the decisions of various crypto influencers out there because their prediction could go wrong due to the market being unstable and highly volatile.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

I always wait for the right price, according to the plan I propose I will sell, I never greed and never sell at prices lower than the price I have set.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

Of course I will not sell all my assets in the market recovery period. Recovery period is not the right time to sell assets. A recovery period is a time when we have to reexamine all of our assets. Just wait, there will come a great time to sell all our assets. At that time we will get benefit greatly.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

Yes many people are waiting for a bull market but for me i don't really want to sell all my coins because i really believe that in the near future all my become higher its market value.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

No but I will most likely sell a lot of my bags in projects that I generally do not care much about and hold onto the projects I believe in.
bstewart

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

Yes many people are waiting for a bull market but for me i don't really want to sell all my coins because i really believe that in the near future all my become higher its market value.

Exactly. The ones that I believe have a future I want to hold onto but the ones thah I dont see a future I have no problem selling and making profit.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

I will sell the coins I have if the price has really gone up, because my goal is to get a lot of profit. I do not want to regret one day for selling too quickly at a low price.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

The market is now booming but I have sworn not to sell right now until it reaches the amount that I thin it is god for me. So for the bull market I will never sell during that time although its nice selling during that time.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

I'll probably sell some of my altcoins in order to invest the amount from their sale to the ethereum or bitcoin. In any case, during the bull market, it will be useful and profitable to clean the crypto-portfolio.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

I have several times in the bull market is not willing to sell off his encryption, but choose to sell off encryption in a bear market, although this is not the correct operation technique, but I really like a leek.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

This is the common mentality of the participants in this market. When the market rises they think it is increasing again and they are not selling, nothing is increasing forever, after some time it will decrease. come back. To make a profit you have to have a clear goal and adhere to those rules
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: