Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell all your coins in Bull market?  (Read 2173 times)
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

I will not make the mistake i made last December 2017 when i saw my portfolio at $11,000 and was hoping that bitcoin was matching to $25000 only to see that same portfolio presently at less than $2000.  So once there is a price reversal and the crypto moons again I will let go my coins and convert to fiat and hold.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

I am personally never sale my coin in bull market.I am wait for right time and my strong believe that market will come back and give my token very good price. Do not panic keep patience for this Bull market.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
markluis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

Actually, it depends fully on you what you going to do with your Cryptocurrencies. I suggest if you need money then you should sell some of BTC in the right time or Bull when comes. And save some of the coins to use at the right time and right point by selling you may earn a lot. And keep some of the coins as long as you can keep seeing how the price goes up...
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

I'm going to sell some when I feel comfortable for. I've sold at $5k $1k $20k $10k... It all depends IMO when you feel to do so and when is right time for you.

I've sold at loss sometimes just as I guess some of you are, but that's the game Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Lion_ashy

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

Truth is it's the best time.  Once you promise yourself never to look at the price after selling it. During bull run,  you can never tell the time the price will come wrecking back.  The first thing is to not be greedy, and to compare the price (with the use of chart) to the ALL TIME HIGH.
FalconB

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

Unfortunately many in the crypto currency are now only for profit, few people now believe in the block, everyone wants only quick money
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:48:46 PM

I would prefer to sell only on the profit of my investment and leave the capital investment behind.  The profit will be then invested to promising altcoins in the market which I believe that could grow further in the coming years.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

I do not really have any particular time a set aside for selling my coin. I usually sell when I am in need of money and there is no other source  or alternative way of getting money to solve the problem. But it is good to sell during the bull run in order to maximize profit.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:16:32 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

They are reluctant to sell because the profit which they can be, can be said to be very small (not in accordance with the expected target) I think it's good hopefully they do not sell it because ascertained the bitcoin price increase since two days ago will be sustainable until the following months.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

They are reluctant to sell because the profit which they can be, can be said to be very small (not in accordance with the expected target) I think it's good hopefully they do not sell it because ascertained the bitcoin price increase since two days ago will be sustainable until the following months.
I think selling is depending on the limitation of its holder. Maybe the profit that they can get by their holdings is a great factor or maybe limit on when they are going to sell to get more profit on the feild. It is really amazing but we really need patience on it to avoid losses. We. Need to wait until the market will fully recover.
bney

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:41:53 PM

I think it's not a good idea.  Because with crypto you will have a long journey. so don't think that is the only bull market. If you have more coins just hold a couple of years and see what happened. 
aghedo1

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

No, it is always good preactice not to sell all your positions at once, you may miss out on some potential gains
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

For me I will only sell the half and keep the other half for more bull market. Cheesy Cheesy The truth is I don't know yet what to do because  I only have a small amount of coins in my wallet.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:21:40 PM

I will sell all my coins once I reached my target price and I think I wait few years more from now. Even the market recover I only sell some and I hold other because I believe it will increase more the value of different coins once market recover. We arenwaiting what happen next if it's increase  or not.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

Many of us are waiting in the bull market if that is gonna happen in this coming days i think im gonna sell all my holding coins that is what i'm waiting is the bull market, the bull market happens at once so grab this opportunity for your big profit from your holding coins.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

If the bull market is really heading the cryptoworld for a visit, then crypto portfolios are expected to rise its total market value dramatically. But for now, i am very sure that i will not sell my cryptos yet not unless it will reach my target price.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:04:56 AM

For me, Big NO. I will still hold for a decades or more years, as long as I don't need money in real life, I will not sell my coins. I will hold until forever, cryptocurrencies are my lifetime saving, that's why I am still hold until now.

rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:57:10 AM

Yeah. Many people are holding their money to sell in the bull market. But, there are some people who would sell it when the price will get just higher their investment amount as they barely want to take high risk.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:05:43 AM

i would not sell all my coins in the bull market, i would sell some off especially those that do not have any potential but because of the bull run of bitcoin they tend to gains some value on the market. Onething funny thing about crypto enthusiasts is that we all promise to sell some of our tokens when the market rises but when it does we still hold onto it.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:17:45 AM

for me not all coin is in the bull market because my coin is very small in the market that is my pricing. so I think it's not good to sell at any time that the market is low all the coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: