Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell all your coins in Bull market?  (Read 2173 times)
joshua0502

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

I will still hold my coins and wait for the right time to sell them all. But i think i will sell some of my coins to have a money to buy more and to sell on the right time. Those who wants to sell it as soon as possible, they want to earn some money as quickly as possible. I think they are the kind of person who is lack of patience.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoicicle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

I am waiting to bull market . So when the right time come I sell coin but this is not right time to sell this is good time to buy
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:50:51 PM

Everywhere I go, I hear "profits", "bull markets", "selling", "good price" and ... last but not least ... "investing".
Guys, you are aware that the more people have this attitude, the earlier you all get rekt? Namely, when you "panic sell" after you figure that there is no greater fool out there anymore who will pay a higher price than you did?

For bitcoin to succeed, I am afraid there must be a drastic change in how people use it! A good start might be to actually WANT Bitcoin, and not an increase of your fiat Money.

Lol, read the last posts and "feel the sentiment".

Yes I'm really sell my all coin even the market is red because I want profit even if it  is not too much big amount. It's enough for me because I need cash today.it is better for me of such amount than nothing, I am happy for that.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:43 PM

Why should people have to sell all there cryptocurrency in a bull market, regardless of how long they have waited for the bull market? Whoever tries such will be left with nothing and will wish he has his coins back. This is because there will be several promising bull market.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:05:42 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

yeah i will, to take profit
bull market is an opportunity for every investor to take advantage from the bearish market

heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

I prefer to wait a little bit longer until the market recovers, but even if the price touches $15000 each bitcoin, i do not think that i would sell, it is much more better to keep holding for a long term instead of focusing in selling fast
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

No, I will keep my coin until I reach a minimum profit of 20% of the capital I spend. Maybe there are some people who will sell it but not with me.

loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:17:45 PM

No, I will keep my coin until I reach a minimum profit of 20% of the capital I spend. Maybe there are some people who will sell it but not with me.

Of course, who would sell if he doesn't make at least 10-20% profit? For daily traders it's maybe ok to go with 1-5% but for hodlers I don't think even 20% is good enough if you wait for a long time.
richie28

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:19:50 PM

this is a nice question especially for those who entered into the market at much higher price than now...
well, in case of another bullrun it's supposed that bitcoin and other altcoins should break previous ath levels... So, my answer is: No, I would just continue to Hodl all my coins.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

If the price is higher and i can earn more profit then i will sell my coins but if the price is not enough earnings then i will still hold my coins until price increase more. It is much better to wait the right time to sell than to sell immediately in just a little bit higher which is profit is not enough.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:22:55 PM

The best way to trade is to buy when the market is falling and sell off when the market is growing up.. anyone who by BTC or any other coin when the market is very low and when the market recovers again he/she refuse to sell it off must be one of the stingy type
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

No. I don't sell my coins because of bull market because everything is on plan. I don't sell because I'm.not so hurry for the money if you are really crypto holder you know when and where you sell your coin not just because of bull run is started.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

Everybody wants to sell at peak. When you're in a bull-market, it seems like pretty much everything you do turns to gold. But when you're in a bear market, it's almost entirely the opposite.
H4hire

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

if you sell all the you are out of the game, and i dont think many of us who are truly in the space mentally will ever hold zero bags. of course many might take a healthy profit after this bear!
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

I still believe and believe in the coins that I have will keep holding and keep investing with patience and confidence to make a profit

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

I would do that with no hesitations. I already know what type of this market now and I will commit the same mistake I made back in January ever again. All of my portfolios will be clean and then I will wait for another long bear period to buy again because that is how it is supposed to be.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:12:31 AM

Everywhere I go, I hear "profits", "bull markets", "selling", "good price" and ... last but not least ... "investing".
Guys, you are aware that the more people have this attitude, the earlier you all get rekt? Namely, when you "panic sell" after you figure that there is no greater fool out there anymore who will pay a higher price than you did?

For bitcoin to succeed, I am afraid there must be a drastic change in how people use it! A good start might be to actually WANT Bitcoin, and not an increase of your fiat Money.

Lol, read the last posts and "feel the sentiment".

I will sell all my bitcoin if given me a chance to have a coin it's an opportunity to feel what the sentiment of a hard work on bitcoin assuming that I am only a bounty Hunter who's did not get any profits yet but only promoting to make bitcoin delighted to investors and to make it legally accepted on world wide users how it feels I can eat from bitcoin hardwork.
Seth Nyarko

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

For me, it depends on the coin I am holding and the protocol behind it. Assuming it is Bitcoins, then in a bull market I will certainly not sell everything off entirely but sell only my profit and leave my actual investment down.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:19:00 AM

Will i lose enough during the last market fall down performance in which i lose much of my investments but still i keep on holding and waiting for the Bullish market to come. If ever that Bull market will really come then maybe i will sell all of my coins to recover my investments because with my past experiences, i'm afraid that history will repeat itself so like the others we should grab the opportunity or we will loose it again.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:27:19 AM

No way. Even such a sad outcome of events will not mean 100% of all that the crypto currency is over. Not at all.
I personally think that the use of crypto currency in the future is simply inevitable ... this is the next step in the evolution of money. Previously, people used the natural exchange, then coins, then paper money. Crypto currency is the next step. So it would be foolish to sell all of your savings in crypto-currencies, after a while it can get very much higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: