Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell all your coins in Bull market?  (Read 2176 times)
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

In the bull market who can predict the market will move up to what extend. During the bullish trend starts the investor should be patient enough to handle such situations wisely and systematically.The better way there will be resistance levels if the bull market is cutting one level means it will go further till another resistance levels.A partial redemption is advisable to such situations by reviewing the market movement if he invester feels happy with the price level do the partial redemption to different levels other than selling at a stretch.

equal2detask123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

For me not now i will wait it until the price is into the moon so i can earn more bitcoin.if the price is bull then we expected that the price will rise up
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:14:39 AM

Im holding a few bags that I want to dump like I'm sure many other people are. Its the same as any other time really, if it feels like the right time to sell than you should sell. Keep an eye on the general trend and when momentum slows down sell and rebuy. Thats my plan anyway.
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

In times like this that market is drop down their price everyone is holding their tokens, but sometimes you need to sell your tokens likewise the bull runs in market you had to buy your stuff and your other needs so you can sell it even not in a good price..
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:25:58 AM

Yes but it can be soooo difficult to do so. It is easy to see your investment go up in value and wanting to hold it thinking it will keep going upwards.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

everyone want to sell their alt in bull market but i am the person who invest in the bull market in Dec 2017 and now i am waiting how to recover my loss instead of how to gain the profit.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

Everybody wants to sell at peak. When you're in a bull-market, it seems like pretty much everything you do turns to gold. But when you're in a bear market, it's almost entirely the opposite.

That's the risk you should know about Bitcoin that can't be in the predicted price until whenever too.
wonderfulvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

If ever the Bull market really came, I would probably sell all my money to recoup the investment because with my past experience I was afraid that history would repeat itself as people. Otherwise we should seize the opportunity or we will lose it again.
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Well yeah, I mean  ,I think its whats everyone waiting, but of course not all people would do that.

Edward Wilkins

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:44:29 AM

1.Crypto isn't a company, it's tech, and tech moves at a completely different speed than usual markets. Think of young models, once they show enough age, photographers move onto the next young ones.
2.I'd say the internet is growing, so finding a top 5 coin to store value is a great idea, but definitely don't think in those time frames. What we are seeing right now are the MVPs of crypto technology. 10 years down the line, some interesting stuff will be around that will make today's tech (blockchain and DAG) look like a little bitch.
3.You are talking to different types of investors all at once. A good organized way would be:

Day traders - will make money.
Swing traders - with good risk management will make the best money.
Long term holders - with picking a top 5 coin today, you're good.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

Yes, I hold my altcoin and wait. I believe the market will green again.
Sydney Chapman

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

’ve been big on neo since I got into crypto back last year. It’s a great project with an amazing team and has made me quite a bit of cash in the past few mths. Neo has always been a large portion of my portfolio, but today I decided to make it all my portfolio.

Why? Because neo is a solid project with bucket loads of potential. It’s amazingly undervalued, has lots of up and coming icos and even in this bear market, it still pays you a dividend for holding it. I can sit back and let all the market swings pass me by knowing that when the recovery comes, neo will be one of the first cryptos to recover. All this while collecting my free gas. The bulls will return, as they’ll be wearing green 😃.
mirror001

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

i think no will sell their coins at this time because everyone knows that it will go higher and they can get more profit from this. So no his right mind will take that risk of selling his coin at this time of edge when all knows that they can get  alot more profit later then now.

So i will suggest to all the coin holders that you should wait for the price to go more higher and when they see that they have enough profit then sell their coin and get the profit you deserve for the wait  Smiley Smiley  Wink
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

i think no will sell their coins at this time because everyone knows that it will go higher and they can get more profit from this. So no his right mind will take that risk of selling his coin at this time of edge when all knows that they can get  alot more profit later then now.

So i will suggest to all the coin holders that you should wait for the price to go more higher and when they see that they have enough profit then sell their coin and get the profit you deserve for the wait  Smiley Smiley  Wink

I think I will sell if it is meeting my expectations profit because bullish market is not easy to wait when it will be hits and we dont know exactly when this will be gonna happen. So it is better to grab this opportunity promplty.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

Yes selling is the most ideal strategy once a bull market will come in order for investors to gain profit that they are waiting for a very long time.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

No way.For me not now i will wait it until the price is up.I hold my altcoin and wait.So i can earn more bitcoin. I believe the market will green again.I still believe and believe in the coins that I have will keep holding and keep investing with patience and confidence to make a profit.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

I woudnt sell all my coins instead would sell some proportion and would hold rest to match my target levels.I would also buy again when it dips.I also see people not interested to sell when prices starts rising.I am happy with minimal returns and am not targeting huge returns considering my investment and also the time i have given it to grow.I would hold and hold once my investment is returned back and withdrawn.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Yeah, i better sell 50% and hold the other 50% for a better BULL market
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

The question is interesting.lol. Anyway for me,After waiting for very long,i would sell some if only it has exceeded the cost price and hold the remaing for a higher bull market.

loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

The question is interesting.lol. Anyway for me,After waiting for very long,i would sell some if only it has exceeded the cost price and hold the remaing for a higher bull market.

Well of course it's always smart to sell only if the price has exceeded the buy price of initial investment. people that bought BTC when it was at 20k are going to wait for a long time for their investment to pay off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: