Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:45:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell all your coins in Bull market?  (Read 2176 times)
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.
I think as soon as market will not be recover. I'm waiting for something price increasing i don't know when market will be green.
If BTC good increased in the last few days ago.I think when BTC stable price will be 10,000$ than market will growing.
CraigShawn

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

Each investor will wait for the best selling of their currency. I would not be surprised if most investors will sell their money in the bull market. Although it also has a negative impact.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

For me yes i would sell my coins if  that bull run happen because its an opportunity and that chance is limited we never predict when the next bull run is or if its will happen again we need to grab every opportunity that comes in
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.
Quite sure market will recover but no one can give any time frame, but we can wait instead of selling our coins in a loss in a bearish market.
So I will wait & will never jump into bloody bath, hopes in near future market will start recovering & at that time we will be in better position to sell our coins.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

For me yes i would sell my coins if  that bull run happen because its an opportunity and that chance is limited we never predict when the next bull run is or if its will happen again we need to grab every opportunity that comes in

It's a yes for me also because i waited this for too long already so if time will come and the market will rise i need to sell some of my coins to support my finances and family needs.
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

Depend who much money i will get,my first plan for a bull market is to sell 50% of all coin at 6x .The second plan is to sell everything,withdraw 50 % ,and rest of money i will wait to a bear market and buy back .
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

I think i will sell only the some part of them. Not all of them. If i believe they’re in the highest point in the bull season it’d be a better decision to sell them but it’s not possible to know at this point. So i think, i’ll just wait to see to know what is the best. The only thing that i‘m sure, i’ll keep continue to invest in this market.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

Well, i don't think if i sell all my crypto in a bull market because i don't know if the price of what token I have is increase also, i hope about it although its too long time when i earn my token, hopefully it increase and if they are belong to the bull market i will sell it without any hesitancy.
misisroggy

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

Truly, Right now I truly require cash, to pay off my obligations. I trust sooner rather than later the cost of coins goes up, and I will pitch my coins to get the cash, and I will pay the cash to pay off my obligation in the Bank that is relatively due! in any case, from that point forward, I will in any case gather Criptocurrency coins once more, to keep on adding to my fortune coffers. since I need to, memikiy a great deal of cash, so I can make my little family glad.
Skyenet

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

If you don't believe in the future you can sell it. But it will be sent off your ironing using cryptocurrency in all. If you want to get profit in the future you must be patient do it in real time.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

You are right, some tokens holders will have a greed when coin prices start to rise, and we will think that the cost will only increase. We initially need to determine what price we will be able to sell for each of the coins that we have in our wallet.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

Yes, it would look lucrative to sell Bitcoins in the upcoming bull market but I don't have any plans to liquidate my investment at this stage as I believe that Bitcoin will give exponential returns down the road and I consider myself as a long-term investor. There are some investors waiting for the perfect exit opportunity since last few months and they will definitely try to recover the loss by selling in the bull market.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

Now the market is rebounding, tracking for a sale at a reasonable price is essential, so you should monitor the price more often. so will be better for you do not miss will regret it
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Yes, that reluctance comes from greed. I think the investors have failed because of greed. I used to be a very greedy person and I lost more than 3k $. That is my first salary and that is a very valuable lesson for me.
If we are greedy, we will easily fail. Follow our plans and goals.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

maybe if somebody has a coin, they will wait for market prices to start rising, or bitcoin prices start expensive, but I am sure they will not sell all their coins, maybe only some are sold and some of them will get a bigger profit, bitcoin can be saved and safe if we can be careful in storing it, everyone will want if their money is invested profit, so if they sell all the coin coins they have there will be regret in the future, because bitcoin the price can still be more expensive than today and the more interested by the public. Wink
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

I will still wait for the right time to sell my bitcoin and I don't want to sell my bitcoin in bull market. If I wait for the right time, I think I can gain a lot of profit and I will not regret in that decision.
Just wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin and be patience because doing panic selling will result to a low income and you will regret you do that thing. You should do a right decision so that it will end up with good result and at this moment you should hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

nobody knows where the upper limit in the price of bitcoin! I recently sold a coin that grew 4 times from the purchase price! but after a few days she grew up another 5 times! I really regretted it! bitcoin need to buy and forget about it for 2 years!
Supremacy1

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

I will sell part of my btc and buy good altcoin at good entry point , what goes up will surely come down
acetouryahey

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

Waiting for the right time to sell so mine i still hold it. I got. feeling that btc will exceed the amount last year. But  for a surely profit, hmmm half sell.while the other half hold.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

I won't make the same mistake as last time just hodling everything while having 0 finances in my bank. This time I plan to sell some to make my family life much more comfortable and to have a cushion to fall back on in hard times like I am going through now and also keep a long-term bag and still continue doing crypto jobs to accumulate more. Now is the time to work hard in this bear market so we can reap the rewards later on. I missed out on last bull run and it cost me 99% of my portfolio value, don't wanna make the same mistake this time.

Maybe but it's defend in situation if it was the right time and a good price. But we don't be rush just take time and observe carefully on sell your coins so that you're not regret your decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: