Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is profitable coin?  (Read 2361 times)
javierromero69follaculos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

It is a simple question and as we all know that the best coin is Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Holucoin10

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

Nothing else, but Bitcoin alone.
Since we’re in the bear market at the moment, Bitcoin is about to hit the floor like a drunken teenager. It will most likely lose the most out of all crypto coins and all eyes should be on BTC during that time.
Bitcoin is that coin that shouldn't be neglected at all, instead you should short it whilst it’s going down.
That’s where one makes money whether one trades or invest in a bull market or a bear one.

Sure, you can go ahead and short alts, too
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

if you research about the coin you would get a lot of profitable coin at once.the price of those coins are also low now because of the bitcoin price. So its good moments to made investment that profitable coin. I invested a lot of my asset in Strat,Waves,Steem,Ltc and Decent.
On causal basis, just consider a person who is interested to build a shop of gold and ornaments. Now what he must do? To think about how to make that shop or to research about what are types of gold, the market, the customization and different stuff related to gold. Likewise, here in gambling, everyone needs to graps most of knowledge about coin they are going to invest in.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

Bitcoin has been very predictable and profitable for me so far!  Over the years,  I have studied Bitcoin price pattern and this have informed my decision on trading bitcoin both on short and long term!
For short term we have to start with Litecoin or any other coin like you can take Neo as well for short term. On the other hand for long term we use Bitcoin and Ethereum as well due to their high value and long term actions we can take more benefit here but the duration of getting profit will become lengthy. However both are profitable and a productive person will spread his money in both short term as well as long term.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

All top 100 crypto is profitable, now to get profit is more important to have trading plan  and money management to reduce the risk from high volatility,  crypto can make you earn big profit in short times but also possible make loss huge money.  Never greedy and dont buy in the top price, we have to more skill when you should enter to the crypto and when should be quit.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
This question is very difficult to answer. You have to research the markets and charts yourself. I would advise to turn to coins with small capitalization,which are nevertheless traded on major exchanges. Such coins more often than others can jump in price and generate income. For example on the exchange Bittrex is EFL,EXCL,BRX,CURE and others.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
if you like small profits but short you can try to choose coins like neo or exist and the market you choose can you check in coinmarketcap. there shows a good market and good sales volume, so there's no need to worry about the current market situation.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

If you prefer short-term trading, then you should check out some new cryptocurrencies as they are more likely to rise in a short time!
AE
FT
ONT
CTXC

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
qweqwe2121

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Crypto ✪ Enthusiast

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

You only need to analyze the market for each coin / token. If you want to do short trades and small profits, choose coins / tokens with large volumes and high prices. This is just a simple thought from me. As we know coin / tokens with high prices now are BTC and ETH, it will be more profitable if you trade with many Altcoins.
Asadali569

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

Hello,

I believe this question was made for me because I just gave a review to Revolut. If you are a beginner and you want to invest less and make small profits. Revolut is the best thing. Download Coinbase and see the price charts there and invest tghough Revolut and get small profits.
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

It really depends on how you want to earn from your coin, short term or long term.. Mostly good coins like hydro, helbiz, yoloworld, Vikky, Toto, Asura, Spotcoin, Effect AI, Pundix..are some good coins to have for long term basis.. If you need the profit so bad..you either just dump those coins at low price..  Try to look for good coins on ico bench..with high rating marks..but course more research and reviews is needed..
YYYtupil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Ethereum are the best coins and you can surely trust them.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

to be able to find out which coins will be profitable then you must be able to analyze the market well so that you will find out which coins have good price movements and can provide profits, and you must really make the right decisions

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

Every penny can make a profit, but choosing which coin is safe and profitable is unlikely to be known, so entering into the cryptographic market depends only on Fortunately all over
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

Every penny can make a profit, but choosing which coin is safe and profitable is unlikely to be known, so entering into the cryptographic market depends only on Fortunately all over

Right, profit making in crypto market definitely depend on the fortune but I think wise decision also has some role in
good profit.
I think if you invest in ETH or BTC you can earn some profit after few months.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

I think some coins that are worthy of our long-term investment are coins that have a good reputation, some of the coins I recommend are Ethereum, Waves, EOS and Nano.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
kkrectorden

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

The altcoins are really good but one has to trust the Bitcoins in the end.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

All coins are profitable, it depends how you trade on it. It depends on when you buy and when will you sell it. But, it is much better to select a coin with high volume or market cap, because thru that, you can trade actively and you can earn profits buy trading, specially in short term trading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

I suggest XVG is a great coin to buy at this price and then hodl for a few months.
Cgilonrondom

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

According to me, the most profitable is bitcoin so far unless there is something else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: