Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is profitable coin?  (Read 2361 times)
bitcoinMyLife

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

first you have to know about that coin and also learn how to analyze that coin
It is right suggestion, but whenever people ask us about profitable coin, then it mean they want to know about our experience of trading, because a huge number of the coins are here in crypto currency. 
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:58:41 AM

It is not easy to know if what coins is profitable it is depends on development of the coin because if the developers are active to adopt the coin there are many people will support the coin so if you can find them then you can make profit if the price of bitcoin increases. If you know BTX it is one of the great choice if you want them to trade but not it's not good in daily basis.
XVG is other coin with active developers and the price today was increase almost 8% so today for this coin is not a good time to buy so better to wait more weeks or days.
Also, use this tool https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ you can see all coins and token that make a large profit today and list of coins who drop a lot.  

I strongly agreed with you Sir, really it is not easy to know what coins is profitable. A lot of coin we found in crypto world. But all of them are not profitable. A profitable coins has some value. Profitable coins are more popular and secure. Most of the people were engaged with them. In my opinion Bitcoin and Ethereum are most profitable coin. Other Dent, Lina also profitable coin.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:34:33 AM

Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

If you think fast it very unlikely with present conditions. However, you can trade with day trading style. It's better

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
If you’re looking for the best coin and also one that can offer you the easy short time trade , then it is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is your best bet, other ones are not really good like bitcoin.

But don’t forget that profit is not all the time, there are also losses sometimes, but bitcoin is still the best,  cause you can make a bigger profit than you will make from altcoins, and if you are not careful you’re likely to lose more than you will do with altcoins.

I would better say that Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency. But very often altcoins give much more profit than BTC. These tokens are Stellar, OMG, Ontology, Cardano.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

I think that it is btc, ether, which are the most popular coins. dash and neo are also good coins to consider, i don't know about others much because  i m relatively new to this business and still not sure that it is worth it

I agree. Since you didn't qualify with your question, I think most people in this market would agree that Bitcoin is still the most profitable coin across the market. Also, all other features that would help a coin gain big is also present in Bitcoin. It's popularity, its marketability, the support it gets from the community, and from its sheer value, it has all those features and characteristics that makes it the best coin around. Although there are times when it's not the best coin to hold due to market and trend reasons, at the end of the day, Bitcoin is still the king of coins, even to this day.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Bitcoin is all time profitable coin I have ever known in cryptocurrency trading and investing.  Bitcoin Marley is the biggest and it's liquidity and volume will afford your creativity and daring trading.  I have traded bitcoin successfully and many people believe in Bitcoin more than any cryptocurrency there is.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

You're looking for such easy trades,  unfortunately you can't find it in here.  Though other people thinking of easy money in here, but they are absolutely wrong with that.  You still have to work it hard and be rewarded after. You can find great things when you spend time and be smart.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

For now there is no coin that really has a good level of security to be used as an investment.
All you have to do is keep trying to do the analysis and make the best decision.
My suggestion that coins in the top 10 would be an option because of their good reputation, the worries we have will decrease.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

If you want to found some profitable coin so at first you need to visit coinmarketcap or coinlive because you can see too many coin and if you know how to analysis coin then you can get very easily some profitable coin. If you don’t know how to analysis so I suggest some coin and you can check this price if you feel it will be perfect coin to buy so you can buy this coin. INV, XRP, BOB, Waves, EOS and NEO I think you must check this coin value and I hope you must like this coin.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

Will,in this bearish market all crypto coins still in dumps value,therefore in my own perception its not good to make a shortime trade now,because everythings in your profits will turn into payments of processing fee in exchange market,even theres a crypto exchanges thats we thinks less in accomodating in terms of processing fee,so for me its better to hodl now.

James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

It is very difficult to say that which coin is profitable for trading. Many coin have in crytocurrency but they all are not good for trading. So in my opinion I like to use btc, eth and ltc for trading. These coin give more profit in trade
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

Ripple (great for trading)

While other criptomonedas avoid banks, Ripple was created for the banking system as it allows them faster and cheaper global payments. In the usual system, cross-border transactions require an intermediary (and sometimes several) between banks, which delays its completion. Ripple offers a faster and more direct alternative. For example, if a client of a bank in Spain wants to send a payment to a client of a bank in China, Ripple immediately checks both banks for their transaction fees and makes the transfer in a matter of minutes.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
cleimor4e

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:07:54 PM

A coin if it is actively traded on the exchange bit then you can surely make some profit.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

Will,in this bearish market all crypto coins still in dumps value,therefore in my own perception its not good to make a shortime trade now,because everythings in your profits will turn into payments of processing fee in exchange market,even theres a crypto exchanges thats we thinks less in accomodating in terms of processing fee,so for me its better to hodl now.

Actually bud, it depends the kind of exchange site you wish to trade. Basically, we must know first its value and its transaction fee if it could be more profitable as we expected. Yeah, the market is so down unlike on previous years that makes us amazed the performance of bitcoin. I believe that it will recover soon since it.was already been proven 9n the previous years though we have no idea when it gonna be happen.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:19:41 PM

It is very difficult to say that which coin is profitable for trading. Many coin have in crytocurrency but they all are not good for trading. So in my opinion I like to use btc, eth and ltc for trading. These coin give more profit in trade
Commercial commissions bring profits depending on the volatility of the value and the time of trading of the investor, you will get more profit if traded at the right time. The market is in a difficult period so investors should have their own investment plans to survive in this market.
Ritrees

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

I think that almost any coin can be good or bad to buy, if you are only looking for short-term trades. It is all about -timing- when to buy and when to sell.
Any coin has its supporters and critics, and anything can go up or down a lot.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

I think investing in bitcoin can be relied on to find income every time because with possible exchange rate movements to increase, I believe that bitcoin is truly one of the favorite investment places when someone wants to gain profits in the future.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

Bitcoin and Ether it is . The two coins remains  the best option for any one to buy and hold. You must be conversant with the trading method to be used here for you to make profit from day trading like this. You buy at dip of the market and sell off whenever there is a puul back of the market for correction. At this point the price will be a bit high than what you bought .
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

You can check top 5 cryptocurrencies and the average period of time that you are in. Most of the cases top 5 cryptocurrencies are trusted and worthy to invest in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: