Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day?  (Read 2448 times)
jrstrom

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

Great Analysis.BTC Garbage projects are always a great wastage of time.  Roll Eyes It doesn’t matter how promising they show themselves,  Smiley they always distract from legit opportunities.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quketyom

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:25:57 AM

I completely concur with you, thank you for your recommendation. In any case, I feel that the primary work ought to be done before joining the abundance, specifically to completely think about the group and the undertaking
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

You wrote everything very interesting. But probably many people would like to see more information ...

sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:52:10 AM

every day I do, of course working on the bounty that I follow. In addition, I have also seen the development of existing projects. I am also an avid reader of treath bounties in the bitcointalk. To be able to get a good project, which I will follow next.
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:04:11 AM

as a bounty hunter, we not only should be able to divide the time but we also should be able to choose the ico that good to follow, because it will affect on the results that we will get. a bounty hunter also has an important role in an ico, therefore the task of bounty hunter must also be done well in order that the results are also satisfactory.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Lambo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:42:09 AM

Participating Disxord invite contest, Airdrop , Social media bounty lot if way to earn bounty .Join official Discord
KennethDarnell

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:54:01 AM

Thank you for writing the post ! I'm really amazed how you analyzed the job so easily with such details. I agree with you. Some certain projects are all that matter, rather than the garbage scam projects. If they follow all these steps seriously, I'm quite sure that the garbage scam projects will decrease to a large extent.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:07:51 AM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

If you find this useful, please share some merits, this will be my biggest encouragement, continue to share more useful methods.
            Good luck everyone!

Its a nice guide specially newbie bounty hunters. I always consider the legitimacy of the project before I will join. The bounty budget and number of participants. Its better to do some research first in joining bounty.

#Support Vanig
StuartJonson

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

The bounty hunters need to first see the projects that are new or is looking for miners. After that they need to see if the project is a scam or not and need to see the duration of the bounty. And for complications in the analysis, read the whitepaper.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

What i do as a bounty hunter daily is to make sure that i never wasted the day,i set up my goals if what i want to achieve that day in the morning and make sure that i dont sleep until all bounty tasks are done
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

This is very useful especially for those who are new ro cryptocurrency. They might get this as a good guide for their bounty campaigns. They will also be aware to check if the bounty campaign they have joined has something they have to expect.

mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

As for me being participating in bounties there the main problem was to follow all the rules (to post not more than 2 postper day, to put hashtags etc) but after I started to make nots and had shcedule of tasks in table, everything were really simple. Therefore the main thing is to manage your work properly. 
abattoir1753

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

Well, once you get into a good amount of campaigns then you need to simply to stick to them, increase the quality of your posts, search on how the project itself is doing and keep looking for more promising projects with good ratios of rewards.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:04:15 PM

Nowadays, honestly speaking most of the ico project now is hard to define if they are good or not. Even though, I know that all ico was really has a

risk involved. That's why we need to search or check it first before we participate due to as much as we can  we don't wanna be waste our effort

which we are going to make on their campaign. Where most of the ico now they ended up but a bunch of scam project once they collected funds

from the project the developer run and leave the campaign without any prior notice until their thread will be hang up with no any updates.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

Since bounty programs do last for months, a bounty hunter would be working only in one bounty program at a time. The task will depend on the campaign that the participant have chosen. There are campaigns such as social media, signature, translation and more. So basically, if a participant id into signatures, he will need to post in this forum every week depending on the required number of posts just to be eligible with the rewards at the end.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

My main job every day is to complete my signature task!
Then look for a reliable airdrop in the bounty area, I will participate in a variety of airdrops every day, airdrops are free candy, and no one knows the value of airdrops!

fairytale

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

a bounty hunter should keep on studying about cryptocurrencies.Bounty campaigns lasts for about a month or several months so i can say that a bounty hunter should do multi tasking because while waiting for the tokens to be distributed,continue to study and learned more.Bounty hunters wasnt stop for just completing the tasks in bounties but rather continues to study and be eager to learn new and fresh ideas regarding to the cryptocurrencies.
Brezz

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:18:47 AM

Do my bounty tasks
Followup with the media.
Research on promising bounty projects.
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:23:17 AM

I agree with your stepwise way of choosing a bounty. But there is always a problem when it comes to analysing a project to know if it is promising or not. The issue is that even those that are here with scam intentions are those that make their project look more attractive, so you end up working for nothing.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:55:47 AM

I agree with your stepwise way of choosing a bounty. But there is always a problem when it comes to analysing a project to know if it is promising or not. The issue is that even those that are here with scam intentions are those that make their project look more attractive, so you end up working for nothing.
It is quite difficult to predict the continuity of a project. But hyip, a team of professionals, partnerships, and good promotions can serve as a consideration of the future of the project. Well, getting nothing out of the work we do is a risk as a bounty hunter, as well as a cut allocation. There is not much we can do, protests are useless, so we must move on and re-analyze the bounty campaign more closely.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: