Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day?  (Read 2448 times)
xontol212

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

I agree with your opinion, the total amount of prizes they give is very small, but there are many people participating. It may be that there are every day looking for ico projects for campaigns that they can follow. because if you only follow one campaign, I think the results will not be maximal.
Panji85

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

My day apart from working on my own part, I only completed bounty assignments, for example which reports today need to be reported, like my social media.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

it's a daily routine of a bounty hunter to do his bounty task and make some follow-up on the previous bounty as when the distribution dates. This is more important to know their latest updates and be aware to about the current events of those projects. I also, join on their telegram chat on those good prospect bounties to know them in advance before I will join on them once my account is available. This is to make sure that the project is legit as I don't want to waste my time on those fake and scam projects.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

I completely agree with you. You have presented the correct algorithm for the work of bounty hunters, under which you can minimize your risks and not spend on fraudulent projects.
Qulakji

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:07:31 AM

It is extremely useful for each abundance seeker to find out about the venture before joining and elevating to maintain a strategic distance from trick or trash venture. Be that as it may, the greater part of the abundance seekers and languid to do some research,reading the whitepaper and they are simply taking a gander at the designation spending plan for the battle that is the reason toward the end they will said that the crusade where they joined is trick. Be sufficiently learned in everything uncommonly here in crypto world.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

sometimes in terms of the analysis of many still weak at this stage. This is also often the cause of occurrence of a scam that is surely troubling even will no doubt many make the bounty hunter always stuck in the results. often times also already did the analysis but nonetheless still not right in the results.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

what you mentioned above is correct, and has explained what should be done by bounty hunters in general. in everyday life, I always monitor the progress of the project from the bounty that I follow

JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

As a bounty hunter every day, you should dedicate yourself to completing task for projects you already signed up for, so you can get your stakes. You should also look out for other promising projects that you can be a part of, or read up interesting and exciting newsletters that can be educating to you. Also, make sure that you evaluate each project before associating with it.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

I just try to find good ICO, the principle of finding good ICO is described in detail in many topics. Next, I look at the amount of money that is allocated to the bounty company and if I like the project and the reward is pretty good, then I participate in this bounty.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Platon ES

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

I agree with spending of own time on more high quality projects. But there is needed a very hard work to find it.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

Spend some of my spare time to fulfill the bounty requirements that I followed. Even though more and more bounties give nothing at the end but I still believe that one day I will be lucky.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

You know what you should be doing as a bounty hunter everyday?
You should be figuring out ways to stop being a bounty hunter.

This "Full time bounty hunter" trend is laughable.
I have yet to hear of anyone that actually can make a living off of full time bounty hunting let alone lambo.
I sometimes hear people say, "If you are from a developing country and job options are not good, then bounty hunting is a good job option"
Again, I have yet to talk to someone where this was true.

I'm more than willing to talk to people where full time bounty hunting give sustainable income that leads to increased capital.
But mostly it has been people with baseless claims.

I'm not saying bounty hunting should disappear, but it shouldn't be the sole source.
Used as a compliment to your own investment and trading, it is and incredibly powerful way to raise capital.
On its own, yeah, not so much.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Bounty hunter has to do the bounty tasks specified by the team members including like & share & retweet etc. Even post should be there with special hastags. It's quite interesting thing to do.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

Read Cryptocurrency materials,  news,  and take on any topic in Cryptocurrency and read to learn. You should also develop relevant skill that are needed in Cryptocurrency space for deep understand of how it all connected and works!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

Very informative. Thank you for sharing. A good tips to choose the right ICO. As a bounty hunter starter, I usually don't do more research on what is the project behind the tokens being promoted. As long as I able to join bounties, it is already enough for me without investigating if the project is useful or not. With this, I am confident that I can choose the right ICO to participate in the future.

That was a very informative and useful post for the bounty hunters including me. Personally I will follow it to ensure that the project I want to participate in is a legit and real viable project.  There are countless bounties out there posted by people that will never pay you, or where the compensation is sent in the form of a worthless coin or token.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

Works, poke buttons on the computer, and make bounty not only the social network but also the subscription, and generally try to focus more on the fact that the maximum fell out of the possible,and then you will see what it gave

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

yes I agree with your opinion, bounty hunters spend more time looking for good campaigns. researching web sites and ann threads has become a mandatory job of bounty hunters.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

I think the best figures can be reached by following signature and translation campaigns. To join in the signatures of solid campaigns that need to be done here and follow it steadily. If the project enters a solid stock market, you can even get rich.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

I think that this is the most important point on which you need to focus your attention. Because it all depends on what kind of project you choose.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

Good luck everyone!
The problem is that many new bounty participants who do not know how to analyze something you say? so for those who can not analyze it, seldom read the whitepaper and understand it, do not calculate the allocation for ads (bounty) those things that really need to be done but not done by most participants.

Definitely I agree with what you say. Not all new bounty hunters know how to calculate and understand what it is. New bounty hunters should always read ICO projects website, whitepapers and roadmaps.  This are the best site to gain knowledge for the project if it is legit. This what bounty hunters do everyday, research and think what the project all about. Read and read websites, whitepapers  and roadmaps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: