Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How should i invest in altcoins  (Read 2216 times)
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

It is better to choose altcoins with strong team, interesting perspective idea, working product and may be that way give in future lots of benefits. But it is better to be attentive choosing projects. And be every time online and open for the updates and news about altcoin.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

You can be an investor in a campaign project during pre ico or ico, here you will buy a cheap token price and to get a token after the end of the campaign that later you can exchange it into altcoins.
You can also invest in a number of altcoins in coin exchange like binance, bittrex, kucoin, indodax, idex and many others and I highly recommend buying altcoins time again down.
coin_maker

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

Investing in all top 10 or 20 crypto currency would be nice for you. You can read all their whitepaper available online, do some research, visit their social media page anytime.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

are you actually asking a question or trying to give an advice to invest in those altcoins you mentioned? If you're asking, then make sure you did a good research before investing
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

It is better to choose altcoins with strong team, interesting perspective idea, working product and may be that way give in future lots of benefits. But it is better to be attentive choosing projects. And be every time online and open for the updates and news about altcoin.
That's right, can be said as sensible suggestions. Altcoin with those completeness as above can go through tough times and cope with deep price declines. Although not necessarily guarantee, at least to reduce the risk is a good choice.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

There are a lot of good projects in where you can invest, but you need to understand the vision of that coin before investing, that is the way that it all works, dont invest only for the profit
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

From my point of view I saw a lot of improvement in ALT coins. When you invest on ALT coin you should more careful because alt coin provide high return for few people. If you want to be the place you have to invest smartly. Before investing this site every one have to know everything.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

All i can suggest is that you should research properly before investing in anything because there are too many scams out there which are just trying to rip you off, so be careful. Lala World isn't good at all. Choose a project which has a good team and agenda behind it and don't just go after the hype.

markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:54:30 PM

I think this is a great time to invest on alt coins as the price is going down. So it will be a great deal when the price rise. The risk stays though. So better keep an eye on trading and grab the best opportunity.
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

Taking ideas from experienced people, adding a little bit of their own experience, some chance factor is important

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
GangNamSK

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

There are a lot of good projects in where you can invest, but you need to understand the vision of that coin before investing, that is the way that it all works, dont invest only for the profit

Exactly. There are lots of dong to invest but what is their strategic vision, direction, and service to the community?
Consider carefully before investing to participate to reduce unwanted risk load...
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

I think it would be risky because still this altcoin where you want to invest they didnot show us any trustfuly project compare to others. Personally i am not satisfied on their project purpose. You can invest ETH,RIpple,Stellar ect. But if you want to take risk you can go for it.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

I think this is the right time for investing in altcoin. The modern world is so much depending on technology and you can take the advantages of altcoin in bitcoin platform.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

I think this is the right time for investing in altcoin. The modern world is so much depending on technology and you can take the advantages of altcoin in bitcoin platform.

Before to start investing in different coins make sure to read there platform they promote and look those team that well known in this site. It is much better to have a lot of option to rate them which is the good one to invest.
cryptovally01

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

Recently there is a lot of hype concerning altcoin. But I think the risk is so much high and you should be skeptical about investing.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

Yeah, seems about a good time to invest in altcoins right now as the market I think is getting stable. Hit the steel when it’s hot.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

I think the process is quite simple but the more important thing is to first analyze the market and understand it’s trend before making any decision.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

I really had some great experience with NEO altcoins. But the names you mentioned also seems quite promising also. It’s always wise to keep your market research going.
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

LALA world coin, is one developing token, I once had 500 lala coins, before I sold in Q1. I think in every investment you do that is needed is patience and courage. Then success will be yours.
jyaken

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

I think will be better if you learn more about any crypto coins before investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: