Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How should i invest in altcoins  (Read 2210 times)
saloni101 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:29:41 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
yes, i think thatvyou should, it is a very prospective sphere in the modern wkrld, so good luck for your business

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

i think that investmenat is a big risk, so you heed to take it in your mind and aleays rememnpmber about it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

I would do a lot of due diligence and research before investing in any high-risk investment class digital assets, which is what cryptos are. You can start by checking out the different niches of each group of coins and tokens.
For example here are some to look at:

1. INFRASTRUCTURE COINS such as ETH, BTC, VEN, WAN, STRATIS, NEROCHAIN, PCHAIN, STELLAR etc. These are actual blockchains where other dapps and applications, smart contracts etc are built upon. These I listed are just some examples, there are tons more to look at.

2. PRIVACY COINS like Monero, ONION etc which have layers of more privacy in their transactions.

3. EXCHANGE TOKENS like BINANCE, HUOBI, COBINHOOD, COSS, TRADE.IO, IDEX these exchanges have their own tokens, SOME ARE CENTRALIZED EXCHANGES, SOME ARE DECENTRALIZED ETC

4. infrastructure for mass adoption TOKENS/COINS SUCH AS TENEX, MONACO, PUNDI X which want to help buying/selling stuff with crypto much easier for the General public.

These are just some of the niches you can look into and find the best that suits you in each niche.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALSO ico sites like ICOBENCH, ICO DROPS, COINSCHEDULE etc to find out about new ICOS as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future
Don't generalize that all of them will grow, some can survive but not all. If bitcoin grows in the future, they will have the path of it too.
how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
You just mentioned LALA world? they are also offering a lending scheme? LALA Lends is Ready to Empower the Lives of Millions lol.
There has been the same project that each of lending schemes are turning out to be scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

At the moment, I suggest investing only in the popular coins like Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Litecoin, NEO etc since these are far safer investments when compared to investing into less popular coins or tokens due to the ongoing bear market. If you are still prepared to take a big risk, I suggest investing in Cardano, EOS, DeepOnion etc which seem to have great future potential in my opinion.

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

Everyone has their own secrets.
Personally, I would not invest in Ripple, for me it's a useless coin.

At the moment I have not seen a single project, where many people used coins.
For now, it's just the names on the screen.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

yes, i think thatvyou should, it is a very prospective sphere in the modern wkrld, so good luck for your business
I see indeed for the development of Altcoin is currently experiencing a very good improvement. so as to bring Altcoin into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. because Altcoin is indeed a high potential for reliable. so very good with investing in Altcoin.
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

I still think the risk of investing in altcoin is too high at present, because the SEC still defines altcoin as securities.
And most altcoin faces serious price manipulation. Roll Eyes

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

I see indeed for the development of Altcoin is currently experiencing a very good improvement. so as to bring Altcoin into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. because Altcoin is indeed a high potential for reliable. so very good with investing in Altcoin.
if you really want to invest in Altcoin you just invest because now the price of altcoin is still declining and if altcoin prices are back up you will benefit because many people are investing in altcoin and now also holds Altcoin
Blocks

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

These are usually forms of identification that allow companies to verify that their ICOs are real. These documents are usually whitepaper or timelines etc

such one good project is trade.io which recently kicked off its own exchange with trade as their pet token , trade exchange allows personal customization of interface and saving you big on trading with trade token, it recently tieuped with selfkey market place and its huge plus
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

I would do a lot of due diligence and research before investing in any high-risk investment class digital assets, which is what cryptos are. You can start by checking out the different niches of each group of coins and tokens.
For example here are some to look at:

1. INFRASTRUCTURE COINS such as ETH, BTC, VEN, WAN, STRATIS, NEROCHAIN, PCHAIN, STELLAR etc. These are actual blockchains where other dapps and applications, smart contracts etc are built upon. These I listed are just some examples, there are tons more to look at.

2. PRIVACY COINS like Monero, ONION etc which have layers of more privacy in their transactions.

3. EXCHANGE TOKENS like BINANCE, HUOBI, COBINHOOD, COSS, TRADE.IO, IDEX these exchanges have their own tokens, SOME ARE CENTRALIZED EXCHANGES, SOME ARE DECENTRALIZED ETC

4. infrastructure for mass adoption TOKENS/COINS SUCH AS TENEX, MONACO, PUNDI X which want to help buying/selling stuff with crypto much easier for the General public.

These are just some of the niches you can look into and find the best that suits you in each niche.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALSO ico sites like ICOBENCH, ICO DROPS, COINSCHEDULE etc to find out about new ICOS as well.

Ohh thanks man, found that really helpful. Would like to know though what coins you have yon your portfolio buddy, if you don't mind.
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future
Don't generalize that all of them will grow, some can survive but not all. If bitcoin grows in the future, they will have the path of it too.
how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
You just mentioned LALA world? they are also offering a lending scheme? LALA Lends is Ready to Empower the Lives of Millions lol.
There has been the same project that each of lending schemes are turning out to be scam.

Yup, they recently did launch their LALA Lends arm, they have a strong infrastructure and a backbone filled with pioneers from the banking sector. So, I thought maybe it will be a good investment. Also, I heard they have Ari Paul on their board? If that true i guess that's a big name to have and does take my interest and trust.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:03:49 PM

Yup, they recently did launch their LALA Lends arm, they have a strong infrastructure and a backbone filled with pioneers from the banking sector. So, I thought maybe it will be a good investment. Also, I heard they have Ari Paul on their board? If that true i guess that's a big name to have and does take my interest and trust.
I didn't did a backup check on what is this coin but basically when there's "lending" involve to a coin, most of them are turning into scam.

I'm sure that you know what happened to ETHlend, bitconnect and other the same schemes. If you are interested to this coin, I've warned you about my sentiment about these "lending" coins.

It can be a front for them at the beginning that they didn't introduced that lending but their main entry is coming to this point.

Well that's my POV and I'm really seeing lending coins as scams.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

Altcoins is very potential for investment as the market is in a rising trend. You can invest in any altcoins at the present time then hold until the end of 2018 for sure the profits will be huge because the market will always rise in exchange rates until the end of 2018. I advise you to invest in XRP at this time.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

I would recommend you to pay attention on BTC and ETH because both of them are quite good for buying right now especially for the long term investment. I consider that the current prices are good for buying. Besides you may also pay attention on minor coins like NEO, EOS and others.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

If you don't want to be a victim of those hype coins, better to invest on the top and giant altcoins like eth, where you profit will surely come if you hold on it. If you are new here, start focusing on learning about how to spot a good coin and don't just believe to anyone its for your own safety. Smiley
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

There are some good altcoins out there. You may want to get as many alts as possible. Not all of these alts will moon on time. Some may take a long time before they hit their desired price and goal.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:21:54 AM

If you are new to investing in crypto currencies I would recommend starting with the top 20 excluding bitcoin and ethereum since I don't really  consider them alt coins any more.  Of course, anyone should also hold bitcoin and ethereum.

For the top 20, read all the whitepapers and look into their social media content to see what appeals to you and then choose some alts from there.

Going beyond that into the more and more alternative... pretty much do the same thing and read white papers and check out what the community is saying in places like their discord servers, facebook, twitter, telegram, etc.  Try to think of the business value that the coin project is developing.  Is there a use and desire for what they are doing?  Do they already have a popular product?  Ask questions and see who answers your needs the best.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:24:17 AM

If you want to invest on altcoins why not go to the popular ones lime eth and ripple rather than those new ones especially now they are cheaps

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀