Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How should i invest in altcoins  (Read 2206 times)
saloni101 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:29:41 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
yes, i think thatvyou should, it is a very prospective sphere in the modern wkrld, so good luck for your business

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

i think that investmenat is a big risk, so you heed to take it in your mind and aleays rememnpmber about it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

I would do a lot of due diligence and research before investing in any high-risk investment class digital assets, which is what cryptos are. You can start by checking out the different niches of each group of coins and tokens.
For example here are some to look at:

1. INFRASTRUCTURE COINS such as ETH, BTC, VEN, WAN, STRATIS, NEROCHAIN, PCHAIN, STELLAR etc. These are actual blockchains where other dapps and applications, smart contracts etc are built upon. These I listed are just some examples, there are tons more to look at.

2. PRIVACY COINS like Monero, ONION etc which have layers of more privacy in their transactions.

3. EXCHANGE TOKENS like BINANCE, HUOBI, COBINHOOD, COSS, TRADE.IO, IDEX these exchanges have their own tokens, SOME ARE CENTRALIZED EXCHANGES, SOME ARE DECENTRALIZED ETC

4. infrastructure for mass adoption TOKENS/COINS SUCH AS TENEX, MONACO, PUNDI X which want to help buying/selling stuff with crypto much easier for the General public.

These are just some of the niches you can look into and find the best that suits you in each niche.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALSO ico sites like ICOBENCH, ICO DROPS, COINSCHEDULE etc to find out about new ICOS as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future
Don't generalize that all of them will grow, some can survive but not all. If bitcoin grows in the future, they will have the path of it too.
how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
You just mentioned LALA world? they are also offering a lending scheme? LALA Lends is Ready to Empower the Lives of Millions lol.
There has been the same project that each of lending schemes are turning out to be scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

At the moment, I suggest investing only in the popular coins like Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Litecoin, NEO etc since these are far safer investments when compared to investing into less popular coins or tokens due to the ongoing bear market. If you are still prepared to take a big risk, I suggest investing in Cardano, EOS, DeepOnion etc which seem to have great future potential in my opinion.

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

Everyone has their own secrets.
Personally, I would not invest in Ripple, for me it's a useless coin.

At the moment I have not seen a single project, where many people used coins.
For now, it's just the names on the screen.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

yes, i think thatvyou should, it is a very prospective sphere in the modern wkrld, so good luck for your business
I see indeed for the development of Altcoin is currently experiencing a very good improvement. so as to bring Altcoin into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. because Altcoin is indeed a high potential for reliable. so very good with investing in Altcoin.
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

I still think the risk of investing in altcoin is too high at present, because the SEC still defines altcoin as securities.
And most altcoin faces serious price manipulation. Roll Eyes

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

I see indeed for the development of Altcoin is currently experiencing a very good improvement. so as to bring Altcoin into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. because Altcoin is indeed a high potential for reliable. so very good with investing in Altcoin.
if you really want to invest in Altcoin you just invest because now the price of altcoin is still declining and if altcoin prices are back up you will benefit because many people are investing in altcoin and now also holds Altcoin
Blocks

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

These are usually forms of identification that allow companies to verify that their ICOs are real. These documents are usually whitepaper or timelines etc

such one good project is trade.io which recently kicked off its own exchange with trade as their pet token , trade exchange allows personal customization of interface and saving you big on trading with trade token, it recently tieuped with selfkey market place and its huge plus
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

I would do a lot of due diligence and research before investing in any high-risk investment class digital assets, which is what cryptos are. You can start by checking out the different niches of each group of coins and tokens.

1. INFRASTRUCTURE COINS such as ETH, BTC, VEN, WAN, STRATIS, NEROCHAIN, PCHAIN, STELLAR etc. These are actual blockchains where other dapps and applications, smart contracts etc are built upon. These I listed are just some examples, there are tons more to look at.

2. PRIVACY COINS like Monero, ONION etc which have layers of more privacy in their transactions.

3. EXCHANGE TOKENS like BINANCE, HUOBI, COBINHOOD, COSS, TRADE.IO, IDEX these exchanges have their own tokens, SOME ARE CENTRALIZED EXCHANGES, SOME ARE DECENTRALIZED ETC

4. infrastructure for mass adoption TOKENS/COINS SUCH AS TENEX, MONACO, PUNDI X which want to help buying/selling stuff with crypto much easier for the General public.

These are just some of the niches you can look into and find the best that suits you in each niche.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALSO ico sites like ICOBENCH, ICO DROPS, COINSCHEDULE etc to find out about new ICOS as well.

Ohh thanks man, found that really helpful. Would like to know though what coins you have yon your portfolio buddy, if you don't mind.
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future
Don't generalize that all of them will grow, some can survive but not all. If bitcoin grows in the future, they will have the path of it too.
how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
You just mentioned LALA world? they are also offering a lending scheme? LALA Lends is Ready to Empower the Lives of Millions lol.
There has been the same project that each of lending schemes are turning out to be scam.

Yup, they recently did launch their LALA Lends arm, they have a strong infrastructure and a backbone filled with pioneers from the banking sector. So, I thought maybe it will be a good investment. Also, I heard they have Ari Paul on their board? If that true i guess that's a big name to have and does take my interest and trust.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:03:49 PM

Yup, they recently did launch their LALA Lends arm, they have a strong infrastructure and a backbone filled with pioneers from the banking sector. So, I thought maybe it will be a good investment. Also, I heard they have Ari Paul on their board? If that true i guess that's a big name to have and does take my interest and trust.
I didn't did a backup check on what is this coin but basically when there's "lending" involve to a coin, most of them are turning into scam.

I'm sure that you know what happened to ETHlend, bitconnect and other the same schemes. If you are interested to this coin, I've warned you about my sentiment about these "lending" coins.

It can be a front for them at the beginning that they didn't introduced that lending but their main entry is coming to this point.

Well that's my POV and I'm really seeing lending coins as scams.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

Altcoins is very potential for investment as the market is in a rising trend. You can invest in any altcoins at the present time then hold until the end of 2018 for sure the profits will be huge because the market will always rise in exchange rates until the end of 2018. I advise you to invest in XRP at this time.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

I would recommend you to pay attention on BTC and ETH because both of them are quite good for buying right now especially for the long term investment. I consider that the current prices are good for buying. Besides you may also pay attention on minor coins like NEO, EOS and others.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

If you don't want to be a victim of those hype coins, better to invest on the top and giant altcoins like eth, where you profit will surely come if you hold on it. If you are new here, start focusing on learning about how to spot a good coin and don't just believe to anyone its for your own safety. Smiley
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

There are some good altcoins out there. You may want to get as many alts as possible. Not all of these alts will moon on time. Some may take a long time before they hit their desired price and goal.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:21:54 AM

If you are new to investing in crypto currencies I would recommend starting with the top 20 excluding bitcoin and ethereum since I don't really  consider them alt coins any more.  Of course, anyone should also hold bitcoin and ethereum.

For the top 20, read all the whitepapers and look into their social media content to see what appeals to you and then choose some alts from there.

Going beyond that into the more and more alternative... pretty much do the same thing and read white papers and check out what the community is saying in places like their discord servers, facebook, twitter, telegram, etc.  Try to think of the business value that the coin project is developing.  Is there a use and desire for what they are doing?  Do they already have a popular product?  Ask questions and see who answers your needs the best.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:24:17 AM

If you want to invest on altcoins why not go to the popular ones lime eth and ripple rather than those new ones especially now they are cheaps

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:28:52 AM

Go in slow and cautious.  Take your time and buy in smaller chunks.  Dollar cost average.  Do not FOMO under any circumstance and do not panic sell.  The market is here to play with your emotions and take your money. 
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:29:29 AM

I always divide my account into different parts to invest in altcoin. With the altcoin , i' ll only have it for holding coin. The rest will be to invest and buy. With the purchase of you should divide into different parts. Each altcoin is just a part to invest and choose for yourself about three altcoin to invest.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:42:57 AM

of course with time altcoins with real world use will take over.They are being developed gradually and so with time will be adopted by people.My rule of thumb is that buy altcoins with low supplies and are very liquid with strong teams to help make the project a success.I wont recommend any coins but will ask that you do your own research very well and pick your most promising coins to invest in.And dont forget to add exchange tokens as they are more likely to have a general upward trend with time.

Ghypatt

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:50:11 AM

Investing in altcoins can be very profitable but comes with equal risk as well. Some may look promising and after you invest, you will only see downward market trend. Just do a thorough research on anyone you would want to invest

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:51:50 AM

I agree with what another poster said with regard to doing proper research before investing. Investors must bear in mind that the market will continue maturing, which means that more projects will get weeded out eventually. What i'm doing is allocating large portions to already established big players.
iconoclast

Activity: 770

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:26:23 AM

Go in slow and cautious.  Take your time and buy in smaller chunks.  Dollar cost average.  Do not FOMO under any circumstance and do not panic sell.  The market is here to play with your emotions and take your money. 
Very good advice. When putting new money into the market dollar cost averaging is a great way to insure you don't succumb to hype and buy a top. I would also say go in with a plan and do your own research. This is not like the stockmarket where everyone has the same set of information that has been verified by third parties. The information in the crypto space is largely fragmented and unaudited. You can turn this to your advantage by doing your own research.

Rachael94

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:14:01 AM

Well we are all aware of the popular-cum-safe coins like Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple, etc and that we should invest in these coins but I can see some altcoins that are making serious progress like LALA. They delivered two of their biggest promises this year. Also had a look on their whitepaper, this led me to invest on LALA tokens. 
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

You may simply by and hold your favorite but my good advice for you is kindly delivers ify and don’t put all your egg in a single basket

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:18:48 AM

The result will depend on the how good the team was developing the project itself. You will never give any impact to the price by holding your token. As long as the team will be doing a lot of development and it can give a huge interest by a lot of traders and investors and it will be pushing the price to go to the moon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

Personally, investing on cryptocurrency will give me big benefit and good prospect for future. Why we scare to invest our money in crypto? I belive in ethereum and bitcoin. I suggest you to invest on bitcoin because is so strong with limited purchases. You must believe in your self before you buy some portopolio.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

Altcoins is really a tricky market to get into. Had a taste of this when I first purchased Tron. The price spike but not that long it dumped. That was my first experience of almost loosing my investment. You need to do due diligency in investing. If you are a long time hodler you have a better chance. Just pick the ones that you think would really make a difference in the future.
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

I think that there are more altcoins in 18 years. I think that 70% of them are junk coins. If you invest in them, there is no profit at all. You are likely to fail.
Investing in the altcoin must study and see its partner company. The technical team I think these are especially important.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:32:08 AM

yes I also see so then from now on I prefer to invest in Altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back good even though now the price of altcoin is in the repair period and I am waiting for it until everything returns good and can benefit again
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

At the moment, I suggest investing only in the popular coins like Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Litecoin, NEO etc since these are far safer investments when compared to investing into less popular coins or tokens due to the ongoing bear market. If you are still prepared to take a big risk, I suggest investing in Cardano, EOS, DeepOnion etc which seem to have great future potential in my opinion.
Hi man, thanks for the info. Besides these do you have any info about these coins like LALA world, Humaniq?
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:16:46 AM

If you want to invest on altcoins why not go to the popular one's lime eth and ripple rather than those new ones especially now they are cheaps
But I think altcoins like these do give a chance of better returns since at the moment the market is red and buying is the best option and coins like humaiq, lala etc. with new announcements and news coming in, I think it will be a better investment for future, isn't it?
kelincrad

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

Best 75% to invest only in popular coins such as Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Litecoin, NEO, etc., because it is much more safe investment. And the rest of the money to invest in new promising projects
Sylvial

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

This is very detailed to and concise. Investments in various classes of coin is very vital. I'd personally add EXCHANGE TOKENS such as COINEX (CEX), BIBOX (BIX) to the list as these very good coins that have given good returns in recent past and they're exchanges with high liquidity.
lajigly

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

It is a good opportunity to invest in altcoin now. Because the price is already low, and the lower price is difficult to achieve. There are already institutions in the market that are constantly investing, and the amount of money they bring is very large, much more than before.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

Basics: If you want to invest in any project then just study about it. Learn how much buzz does it has got in the market. Whether they have the active teams or not. For example, there are many project which I am working on and having telegram groups with admins active almost 24X7. I guess such projects can give us real insights and thus we can keep track of our progress as well. I guess this is how it will work and should work for you as well.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

If you have much capital for investment in altcoins choose the right and best altcoins that desire for you get profit which is ethereum,litecoin,dash, monero these are the good for long term investment.

wulian18

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

This rise indicates that there are many people in the market who are willing to buy, rather than sell more. So, this is a position to add a position. Invest in projects that you think are quality and make long-term investments.
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:43:53 AM

Well we are all aware of the popular-cum-safe coins like Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple, etc and that we should invest in these coins but I can see some altcoins that are making serious progress like LALA. They delivered two of their biggest promises this year. Also had a look on their whitepaper, this led me to invest on LALA tokens. 
yea saw that, looks like it will go big once the market is back on track. What is the best advice that you can give at the moment with this coin as it is one of my main targets for my portfolio?
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

Never invest out of hype alone. It is important to have atleast a basic knowledge about the project before giving out some cash. I think Lala World is a good project but do not take my word for it. As I mentioned already, do some research.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

since May month i invest a lot in ico project and until now no one really get profit, always experience loss.maybe if high BTC price play in ico will generate big profit.now too much ico is a scam, we have to be careful
haryatiposton01

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

today the market is starting to show resurgence, the value of Bitcoin and other altcoins is on the rise, investors are getting excited about this situation, I just want to advise you that in choosing an altcoin investment it needs research, analysis and you should have the right data, you do not can rely on someone else's advice to choose altcoin, you must be confident with your decision and be prepared to accept the consequences.
freach

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

Yes, everyone has their own portfolio, which includes a lot of Bitcoin Ethereum and other altcoins. Everyone has their own strategy. You should not let others tell you how to invest. You should understand and learn by yourself. This is very important, the cryptocurrency field needs to keep learning
Holucoin10

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

The easiest way to think about investing in altcoin like Ethereum or Ripple is like investing in a stock. It’s a piece of an enterprise that you can buy or sell at any time using online exchanges like Poloniex. If the value goes up, you make money; if the value goes down, you loose money.
johnnymesibas13

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

Well, you can invest on altcoins through ICO or Initial Coin Offering. You can also invest on altcoin by buying them on the exchanges. But before that, you must do some research about the project you are investing.
Holucoin10

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

Investing in altcoins is very much like investing in the early days of the Internet, when investors were wild about dot-coms. That early bubble popped in 2000, and it is likely we will see the same here. But that bubble also provided the funding for the Amazons and Googles of the world.
Tercyduq

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

In my opinion, It is a good opportunity to invest in altcoin now. Because the price is already low, and the lower price is difficult to achieve.There are already institutions in the market that are constantly investing, and the amount of money they bring is very large, much more than before. I believe investing on cryptocurrency will give me big benefit and good prospect for future.I belive in ethereum and bitcoin.I suggest you to invest on bitcoin because is so strong with limited purchases.
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

Yes, some of these altcoins, in my opinion, will explode soon. But I think you should not overdo the number of coins to invest in. Better focus your investments on three or four (up to five) coins. Here are some more potent coins: Deepbrain Chain, Power Ledger.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

The way to invest in altcoins is very easy
And there arE just 3 ways

Do your own research
Do your own research very very well
Always ensure you do your own research by yourself
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

I think you should analyse the behaviour and historical changes in every particular coin that you are going to by and by doing that he will be more confident in it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

if you want to get more profit you expect, I think you can do it now, because altcoin price is also cheap, although now the price goes up for us, you are still good to get many benefits in the future.
Rachael94

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:46:29 AM

yea saw that, looks like it will go big once the market is back on track. What is the best advice that you can give at the moment with this coin as it is one of my main targets for my portfolio?
If you plan to invest in lala, check out their whitepaper, get to know more from telegram, they are very active there and this will end your insecurity about lala.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

altcoin is a great coin to hold for a long term,but before you hold any altcoin,you should research for the potential and how projected the coin are before holding or investing.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

If you want to invest in a safe and profitable altcoin, then you can buy altcoin that is popular and has great potential. Like ethereum, litecoin and ripple I believe altcoin is reliable and promising.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

I would recommend going into ICO that have a good public profile and point to a good development in the future based on partnerships.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
listoncrypto

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

It depends on how much risk you can take. This is high risk market so it will be wise to look before you leap for the opportunities.
mozers

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

I think altcoin still potential, so I considered some coin to invest in. Now I get my money in CMT and EGT.
mercy02

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

I will advice if you want to invest in a safe and profitable altcoin, I will recommend and then you can also buy altcoin that is popular and has great potential. Like ethereum, litecoin and ripple I believe altcoin is reliable and promising, trust me.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

Since these are not so popular, you should do lots of research on these coins to make your investment secured. Otherwise you may fall in risk. Actually, investment for any coin require proper analysis, But the less popular one require it more.
nikitin-sasha

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

Soon a new bull market will begin and altcoins will grow bigger than bitcoin. Buy promising coins with a small capitalization
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

Since these are not so popular, you should do lots of research on these coins to make your investment secured. Otherwise you may fall in risk. Actually, investment for any coin require proper analysis, But the less popular one require it more.
Agreed man, have been on research for this coin LALA World since the day I posted this. Seems like a good investment, also the price is low at the moment so can buy now and accumulate and wait for the pump, but I think some more research would be needed.
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:27:31 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 08:37:51 AM by saloni101

Came across this while researching, LALA has some serious back on them. <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/WzT6bTF"><a href="//imgur.com/WzT6bTF">LALA seems to have solid backing on them. </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

If youn really want to invest on altcoins make sure you do your proper research and gather knowledge about them. There are many frauds and scams out there but it is wise to invest on the popular ones.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

Recently the altcoins have gained much popularity. You can invest on altcoins by knowing their position on the market from various portfolios.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

I think the Altcoins are more risky. The increase and decrease in the altcoin is faster. That's why the risk is greater. You can make a lot of money, but you can lose a lot of money.
Try to invest in the right Altcoins.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

The LALA price of the coin at that time was very good unlike the current price, I used to have the coin at a price of 0.0004 eth for the LALA coin, but it is now experiencing a very drastic decline. If you want to invest you should look at other altcoins to make sure you do not lose, because if you buy LALA this coin may be very long to grow up the price.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
lumira555

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

select other coins that are already known in the market

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

You should choose your investments with facts and have a proper risk management. If you have to hope or feel sad when your investments go down its probably not the right business for you or you have a bad risk management.
Lingqingyi

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

I would advise you to invest in smart contracts,Since the underlying technology is the core of the development of blockchain technology, the projects with the greatest increase in the future will certainly be those with smart contracts.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

To invest in altcoins, you need to think hard to not invest money in tokens that will not be popular with traders.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

I do not have information on the altcoin you have mentioned but lala world seems familiar probably i came across their ads on crypto exchange platform. however, there are some things investors need to know before investing in crypto currency. first have it at the back of your mind that you cannot make passive income by trading or investing in cryptocurrency because they are not Scheme but asset which are highly affected by market volatility. also for you to invest in any altcoin, make sure you fully understand well what the problem the project that bring about the altcoin intend to solve. general acceptance is very important because the price of altcoin depend on demand and supply.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

To invest in altcoins, you need to think hard to not invest money in tokens that will not be popular with traders.
This scenario many altcoins are available in the market and few of them well performed in the market. so we should concentrate in right altcoin we will earn more profit and some listed tokens also good growing in market so experts are invested in both the way. But beginners are afraid in forever.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
BitCoinDream247

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

after bitcoin altcoin is holding the largest amount of investors of the market , recently it experience is very good in the market so I feel one can easily invest on it but if you used crypto before then you may know that situation changes easily here so anything can happens , your awareness about the market policy and moment to moment update is needed
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

Altcoin especially low marketcap coin are better to invest in short term. Because many of these coin fail and became garbage coin. Except some coin that have good project and also high luck to survive in this world.  Grin
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

If I invested in crypto currency, I chose new coins that had just come on the market and had a big hype.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

Altcoins have a lot of potential. But that doesn't mean that all the alts are good. In the next 4-5 years, a vast majority of the altcoins will become either dead or defunct and their market cap will get concentrated in to the few remaining crypto-currencies.
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

Personally, I think in this period, it is better to invest in more popular and stable altcoin other than coin that are not well recognized and also less valuable. Investing now in valuable coins are safer because they are safer and more reliable than other coin.
Beabtc11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

Well mate, choosing a good altcoins to invest is not that easy. If you don't  want to experience those hype coins, better to invest altcoins which have a good and promising record in the market world. You really need to research not just by listening to anyone's advice and you will regret on it.
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

As the Bitcoin is dominating the market, decrease in BTC price is resulting decrease in altcoins as well. So, this doesn't really matter of permanent that market will go down. Me seems in no time market will recover and you shall go for your targets so that you can enjoy the booming season of altcoins.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

I do not have a portfolio for token-based altcoins. I prefer the old altcoin like DGB, ETH, WAVES, DOGE, LTC. I think it's better for investment. or new altcoins like NEO, ADA, GNT, GNO .. because now there are too many tokens that have no good future. all just make a temporary profit. and then will disappear.
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

The idea of you investing is actually a wise one. However, aside from those coins you have mentioned; which you are looking forward to invest in, some other promising coins you can dive into includes EOS, Storm, MAN, TEL and many others. Looking at this projects all, you will definitely know they all have such  bright futures ahead of them all.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

You are trying to make money by some "low" market cap coins, for me this is a good idea but try to give some money also in some coins from first 10 just in case that those coins which you wrote will fall cause you could thanks to that save some money for future.

taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

I think investing in altcoin is a 50-50 chance. But investing in popular cryptocurrencies is wiser. But, if you want to still invest in growing altcoins thorough research is needed for the betterment of your investment.
fzavertuk

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

If you have capital to invest in altcoins,choose the best altcoins which is ethereum, litecoin, dash, and invest 75% in them. The rest is possible in new promising projects
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

I like your perspective of the prospect of altcoins. To chip in, altcoins are truly the future of cryptocurrency, but you don't just randomly invest in any project, thake your time study their prospect, go through their Whitepaper, research their team if you are convinced enough don't hesitate to invest.
To give a direct answer to your question; invest in what you love, if you are a gamer like me invest in projects like EON protocol

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

So would you mind tellng us where did you get that shitcoins?or who told you to trust that coins?

Checking about those has no potential and just a coin that dont backed up by dev.if i were you never trust shitcoins in this era instead always trust the top coins.unless your capital is just a spare money that can be lose without bitterness
andthereyou

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

I think the ICOs of those altcoins were offered last year or early this year. But you are a newbie, so I think that a friend recommend those altcoins to you. Then I suggest that you do your own research for the altcoins to invest.
bojosari

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, I suggest you buy good atlcoins, nice altcoins include:
1. ripple
2. cardano

══════════════☛Ignite Blockchain☚═════════════
Fast & Secure Solution for DeFi
Dr.2x

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

You can rather invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Moreover the market price is quite reasonable now. You’ll surely get profit if you hold on to it.
Invest-or

Merit: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

Altcoins and Bitcoin are complex markets, so you should invest just a little until you really understand how this works, but not so little that you will not have anything after paying the exchange´s commissions.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

That's why it's hard to invest in altcoins, because there's too many of them that you have to search for something that's better out of them all. It's not easy to do as there's a lot of altcoin that already down a lot from their ico price and probably won't able to recover. Altcoin is a high risk and high reward investment in crypto so if you don't understand about them and don't have time to do some research about them first it's better to just stick with bitcoin or eth.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

I would say you should invest in altcoins only if you're careful. Since the downturn of this market, altcoins have plummeted considerably. Your best bet would to probably invest in BTC or ETH as the price for both have been going up.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:26:06 PM

You better see the growth of the coin you want to invest because it will make you gain profit or loss in the future. Because i always do that if i want to invest in the coins i want to invest. Because i do not want to get a loss that everyone does not want. Perhaps investing in coins that have entered the top 100 in coinmarketcap will make you easy to earn profits.
redrose8226

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

The price of Altcoins is now lower. If you buy now at low prices then the price increases selling will be beneficial if it is normal. Prices which can go down may also go up.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

I prefer strategy with different coins. In this wallet for sure you must have bitcoin and ethereum because these coins are the best for long holding, second part are few altcoins which you can sell whenever you want. I using this strategy and it is the best for me because you can be calm about own coins
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

In times like this you should diversify your investment into many good altcoins and also include bitcoin and ethereum to the list, so that if you diversify then you'll be safe if one's gonna pump and one gonna stay the same. Also if a certain coin dumped then you still have alot of variety of coins to hold with.
Ingoats

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

An investor may invest during the ICOs because the tokens after being listed in the market of to the exchangers are altcoins. You may also invest after the crowdsale. Trading would also result into acquiring altcoins in the wallet. So there's really vaious of ways to invest on altcoins given that there are many in the market. But still, investing should not be done without proper basis in order to avoid uncertainties especially loss of profit.
MilaNOV

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

It is better to choose altcoins with strong team, interesting perspective idea, working product and may be that way give in future lots of benefits. But it is better to be attentive choosing projects. And be every time online and open for the updates and news about altcoin.
waiki

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

You can be an investor in a campaign project during pre ico or ico, here you will buy a cheap token price and to get a token after the end of the campaign that later you can exchange it into altcoins.
You can also invest in a number of altcoins in coin exchange like binance, bittrex, kucoin, indodax, idex and many others and I highly recommend buying altcoins time again down.
coin_maker

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

Investing in all top 10 or 20 crypto currency would be nice for you. You can read all their whitepaper available online, do some research, visit their social media page anytime.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

are you actually asking a question or trying to give an advice to invest in those altcoins you mentioned? If you're asking, then make sure you did a good research before investing
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

It is better to choose altcoins with strong team, interesting perspective idea, working product and may be that way give in future lots of benefits. But it is better to be attentive choosing projects. And be every time online and open for the updates and news about altcoin.
That's right, can be said as sensible suggestions. Altcoin with those completeness as above can go through tough times and cope with deep price declines. Although not necessarily guarantee, at least to reduce the risk is a good choice.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

There are a lot of good projects in where you can invest, but you need to understand the vision of that coin before investing, that is the way that it all works, dont invest only for the profit
jackpot888

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

From my point of view I saw a lot of improvement in ALT coins. When you invest on ALT coin you should more careful because alt coin provide high return for few people. If you want to be the place you have to invest smartly. Before investing this site every one have to know everything.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

All i can suggest is that you should research properly before investing in anything because there are too many scams out there which are just trying to rip you off, so be careful. Lala World isn't good at all. Choose a project which has a good team and agenda behind it and don't just go after the hype.

markluis

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:54:30 PM

I think this is a great time to invest on alt coins as the price is going down. So it will be a great deal when the price rise. The risk stays though. So better keep an eye on trading and grab the best opportunity.
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

Taking ideas from experienced people, adding a little bit of their own experience, some chance factor is important

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
GangNamSK

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

There are a lot of good projects in where you can invest, but you need to understand the vision of that coin before investing, that is the way that it all works, dont invest only for the profit

Exactly. There are lots of dong to invest but what is their strategic vision, direction, and service to the community?
Consider carefully before investing to participate to reduce unwanted risk load...
goldencrypto7100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

I think it would be risky because still this altcoin where you want to invest they didnot show us any trustfuly project compare to others. Personally i am not satisfied on their project purpose. You can invest ETH,RIpple,Stellar ect. But if you want to take risk you can go for it.
goldencrypto7100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

I think this is the right time for investing in altcoin. The modern world is so much depending on technology and you can take the advantages of altcoin in bitcoin platform.
Joriecoinbit

Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

I think this is the right time for investing in altcoin. The modern world is so much depending on technology and you can take the advantages of altcoin in bitcoin platform.

Before to start investing in different coins make sure to read there platform they promote and look those team that well known in this site. It is much better to have a lot of option to rate them which is the good one to invest.
cryptovally01

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

Recently there is a lot of hype concerning altcoin. But I think the risk is so much high and you should be skeptical about investing.
rahimali

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

Yeah, seems about a good time to invest in altcoins right now as the market I think is getting stable. Hit the steel when it’s hot.
harrypot

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

I think the process is quite simple but the more important thing is to first analyze the market and understand it’s trend before making any decision.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

I really had some great experience with NEO altcoins. But the names you mentioned also seems quite promising also. It’s always wise to keep your market research going.
Hendramuliadi

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

LALA world coin, is one developing token, I once had 500 lala coins, before I sold in Q1. I think in every investment you do that is needed is patience and courage. Then success will be yours.
jyaken

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

I think will be better if you learn more about any crypto coins before investment
DisWhale

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

The best way to start investing in alt coins is to take some time and do a personal study on the crypto market or seek a counsel from a crypto expert. From there, locate the right coin, buy at low price and wait patiently for the next rise in price and sell to make good profit.
zeger

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

i think now is the right time to invest in altocoins,because BTC is slowly rising and ALL altocoins in deep,so i think this is right time to get in and make some profits..
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

Don't put too much in those altcoins if you aren't so sure. Play it safe by invest in top 10 coin in coinmarketcap would be better.
AdfdfdhBrrrr

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:43:09 PM
Merited by bney (1)

Hello, it is such easy If you have Eth or BTC simply register on the crypto trading platform and you can buy. But try to buy at a lower price and sell those after recovering the market. If you have no BTC or ETH just deposit money to cex. io through your bank account and buy ETH or BTC to buy altcoins.

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

Its popularity and price growth is due to the fact that the platform uses the function of smart contracts - an algorithm that controls all commercial operations in blocking technology.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

If you are investing in altcoins, first thing I would like to suggest is that only invest in coins that are well established in the market and hold some real world application. Also diversifying your investment in various altcoins is smart thing to do. Many people claim that 80-90% of altcoins will fail in future when bitcoin starts its bullish trend. It can be true, so be sure to invest in only those coins that have professional development team and real world application.
Aleshia696

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

Altcoins with strong architecture, security and easy exchange mechanism seems promising for investment.
francesyrus

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

Just invest on alts that is already in the market for long time for long term goal. Buy ETH or LTC now and just wait it to back to its value. You can also try to invest on EOS and hold it for a year or more. Some ICOs are also good but I think not for long term.

kipo

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

I think that you need to ivest in btc and ether, maybe also in dash and neo, some like ripple. as you can see, the choice is really wide. i think that it is better to hold btc
acheampong64

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Well, for long terms reasons I'll advise your really consider the core function of the coin. See how it's going to live in the future and then you can make a choice, because some years to come, crypto shall indeed rule.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

Of course. but not all altcoins can thrive significantly, just a few. so if you want to invest in altcoin make sure the altcoin has a good future like having a large volume and clear concept, plus having a good working team inside.
Kriptonec

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

To invest in altcoins, you first need to carefully study and analyze each project to understand at least for myself, what is this or that project, to follow the news of the project, to read what they write in the telegram to communicate with the admins and developers of this project on the line, to read the white paper and understand the concept of the project, to study a road map to mentally think about how it will continue to develop the project, whether it is popular, whether to buy the token, what are the prospects at the draft, and most importantly, to find out how many transactions per second will execute the project, and will it be interesting to people in one word when studying any project, you need to carefully look into the future to really understand what will lead and how you can make money on it.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

This is a great decision you have taken but I think you should do some more research for choosing the alt to invest. Otherwise you may incur loss choosing a bad coin. Many Altcoin die everyday.
Herry toer

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

Just invest on alts that is already in the market for long time for long term goal. Buy ETH or LTC now and just wait it to back to its value. You can also try to invest on EOS and hold it for a year or more. Some ICOs are also good but I think not for long term.
if I prefer to Ethereum and NEO I think these two coins have greater potential in the future, NEO in my opinion that will be more prominent in the future because NEO has a limited supply so I'm sure NEO will be more expensive in the future so these two coins can dependable future.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

I think you should always have beneficial information about the coins which are popular and have good amount of supporters. To choose the best investment ways in the crypto, I think you should always follow the news and innovations in the crypto world.
bitconceptbiz1

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

You should invest in coins that has its own Blockchain because other smart contracts are built there, it is considered as one of the best investments in crypto history.
Yinkadaada

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:02:22 AM

You may check out for coins that was built for privacy in, I mean coins that more privacy Layers in their system.
Oyebode1

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:06:24 AM

There are some tokens that was created and capable for mass Adoption, like PundiX, ETN etc you can look to invest in them..
Crypto4all02

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:10:05 AM

There platforms that work on reviews about new ICOs, you may check them out, see the community behind it then read what they say about them, this would be helpful.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

you should not be too confident with the hype system, because in an instant it really can not have value and disappear from circulation, so if you really want to invest should choose coins that are well established and are ranked top in the list of cmc

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

If you think an altcoin can survive in the long-run, buy and hold it. Some altcoins that are on the top of coinmarketcap were really cheap when it was first released and some even grew up to 100x after a year or two. Only real projects with real purpose and working product will survive in the future.
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:41:19 AM

My advice to multiply the input read and understand the best investment at this time I followed the bounty ICO important to get a little reward you believe and have patience in investing
Ms Nuha

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

There are many well-developed and promising altcoins, such as ethereum, neo. You should spend more time exploring them to make the right decision for your investment

agree, a lot of Altcoin on the Crypto market is good, promising, and profitable for you. if you want to buy one coin from them. select the right coin to invest. but you have to remember if you must examine it first. so take your time for a moment to examine it, so you can choose it well.
barsametu01

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

Basically in market there are 1500 coins are there based on this altcoins are doing well but not all the coins are doing well because few alt coins like eth, neo, eos etc are mainly doing well based on investment you need to judge which is good for you then you can invest.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

You can buy altcoins in front of some great news, for example, listing on the exchange or developing an application for the product, cooperation with well-known campaigns. The price rises after such news and there is a chance for a short time to make a profit.
codegnome

Activity: 782
Merit: 258

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

I think you should invest on altcoins, because they can be really profitable, but you need to look at the market and project of cryptocurrencies. Some of them can be "gold mine".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
██.
1xBit.com
██
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
           ▄█▄
         ▀█████▀
         ▄██▀██▄
       ▄█████████▄
     ▀▀███████████▀▀
      ▄███████████▄
   ▄▄███▄███████▄███▄▄
    ▀███████████████▀
   ▄█████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
          █████
          █████
          █       ██
  ▄█▄   ▀▀▄▀▀  █
▀█████▀   ▀     █    ██
 ██▀██      ▀▄
              ▄▄██████
    ▀▀▄▄    ███████████
 ▀▄
       ██████████████
▀▀▄ ▀▀▀
  ████████████████
 ▀
      ██████████████████
   ██
    ██████████████████
            ▀▀▀█
████████████
                  ▀▀▀████████
                        ▀▀▀███
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

You should invest in altcoins because after the fall of the exchange rate, the current altcoins are starting to increase again, promising exchange rates will continue to increase in the next month. According to CMC, the current altcoins rate has risen by more than 5% compared to yesterday, this is a positive signal that the market is recovering instead of reducing the exchange rate continuously in the past. The potential altcoins you should invest are ETH, ADA, EOS, XML.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:05:04 AM

I suggest to invest only in popular coins like Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Litecoin, NEO etc. as this is a much safer investment when compared to investing into coins or tokens less popular because of the ongoing bear market. You can invest in any altcoins at this time and then hold on until the end of 2018 to ensure profits will be huge as the market will always go up in exchange rates until the end of 2018.
CHENIEN

Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:12:39 AM

It's simply only having enough capital, and also finding a good sites that offers good types of altcoins that fits also to the capital we are being prepares, we knows that a lots of altcoins now introduce in the market but all of them are having good quality of future price, because there are some altcoins would dump their price immediately even only in a few days.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

It's simply only having enough capital, and also finding a good sites that offers good types of altcoins that fits also to the capital we are being prepares, we knows that a lots of altcoins now introduce in the market but all of them are having good quality of future price, because there are some altcoins would dump their price immediately even only in a few days.
This things are the crucial part of investing inside alts, most of the project which came from unknown teams keeps doing this type of action, pumped and dumped system and opportunist will ride while newbies will cry out loud and call the investment as a scam, without doing some research, so before allowing yourself to make an entry better to make sure that you understand the risk and you can handle just in case you've got a miscalculated entry.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:32:21 AM

This things are the crucial part of investing inside alts, most of the project which came from unknown teams keeps doing this type of action, pumped and dumped system and opportunist will ride while newbies will cry out loud and call the investment as a scam, without doing some research, so before allowing yourself to make an entry better to make sure that you understand the risk and you can handle just in case you've got a miscalculated entry.
What is enough capital? People should invest how much they have, 10$ or 100$, maybe more if they can afford that, but that is individual thing. With investing in alts we have same story, if you have some money to spare buy some coin this month, next coin next month and build your stash of alts, there is no other and better way than that. With investing in one project you risk too much, diversify when ever you can.
How to choose good alt is different story, find what you like and find coin that support what you like, for example you like trading you can invest in binance coin, or maybe kucoin token, you like to gamble invest in some casino token.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bournekin

Activity: 476

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

Just make a good consideration and analysis of the coins. We cannot determine which is best for investing and how to invest exactly. We only suggest to never be lazy to analyze the coins first before investing. It includes joining their community channel on telegram and see the progress of the coins including their MVP if you join the ICO investment.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
HuyOcCho1999

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

I really like that title. But if you really love electronic money, take the time to research it, learn it well. Read the whitepaper as well as get to know the Dev team, its roadmap to see how it actually works. I myself am an electronic money lover and game lover who interested in the EON protocol project.
karlwhite

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

I think creating an account in the Coinbase platform is the first step.  Shocked But I would recommend not using any public wifi connection when you go through this procedures.
karlwhite

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

Yeah alt coins really looks promising. I think Investing on this will be profitable but it is always better to research deeply before taking risks.  Cry
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

Investing in electronic money is a hot trend nowadays. Electronic money tends to reach VND 2.3 billion over the next 10 years. There are quite a few ways to invest in Bitcoin, but it is mostly about buying and selling Bitcoin, which is similar to buying gold when Bitcoin is low until the price is high and then selling it.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

you should not be too confident with the hype system, because in an instant it really can not have value and disappear from circulation, so if you really want to invest should choose coins that are well established and are ranked top in the list of cmc

I also agree with what you say, you should avoid the hype system. not the profits to be earned but even big losses that will get. look for coins that have got a lot of trust and have a high transaction volume, so the risk of loss is very small and will be able to get big profits.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eddyhalim

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:38:15 PM

Investing in altcoin is a wise decision. Now the price of altcoin is still low, this is the opportunity for you to buy altcoin for cheap. I recommend you buy altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. Some of the altcoin you should buy are Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano and IOTA. These are high value altcoins, they are capable of good growth. I believe that by the end of the year the market will grow strongly, and these altcoin will bring you a lot of profit.

JCLee

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

If you invest in altcoins at the moment, you are currently losing money. But I am sure that the ETH will always rise if you have faith in it. So if you believe in altcoins and ETH, then you keep investing and hope for a bright future that ETH rates will pump.

PokerStein1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

You need to search a lot , read a lot and never give up. Do your own research never buy a coin because someone told you. There is really promising projects just you need to find them.

yinoye

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:56:01 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 10:39:17 PM by yinoye

Altcoins investment vacancies turn out to be  a good and profitable one but the most important thing is to make sure that you look out for the strong and solid altcoins that have good, demanding and feasible usecase which will make it stand the tests of time and be alive for the long haul.
daryom

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

I think it is a decent chance to put resources into altcoin now. Since the cost is as of now low, and the lower cost is hard to accomplish. There are now organizations in the market that are always contributing, and the measure of cash they bring is vast, considerably more than previously.
DarkBullet

Merit: 55

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:25:34 AM

Sounds like those altcoins were just newly released in the market. You better study how crypto market works first and how these altcoins go with the flow. Try to check what is the lowest price for those altcoins before investing. Lowest prices are the best entry point when investing.
tomnguyen129

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:55:56 AM

should i invest to ETH in this time? i think it's very hard. some good sign could make me better.
Ojodibanned

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:03:11 AM

investment is a very good activity to generate far greater profits. so investment becomes a good recommendation for generating far greater profits and making it a big source of profit. besides with the ease of growth, Cryptocurrency will be very able to help the investment.
Miklight88
Copper Member

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

Yes many token are hype but you can always get the best you need with best results, DYOR on any coin of your choice and see if it has potential of getting you a better return and make sure the project is a nice one that has product and good team to make it work out the way you think of it. Avoid pump and dump group which is the most dangerous trading you can ever have and never FOMO if you don't understand the move , what will be your will always be yours and patient do it all in crypto.
Mendozaa

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

if you want to invest in altcoyins, I advise you to create a portfolio that consists of several altkoins, so there is a chance to get more profit
wongdeso

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:24:14 AM

The investment of savings that will gain profit, with good development, profits will be gained. Everyone jumps in and will continue to invest, but keep in mind that investment is not as easy as we think we should be able to monitor and manage it well.
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:29:29 AM

Altcoin gives you more space to invest in a variety of altcoins that you can choose based on your best qualifications. Some altcoins have achieved success with the accomplishments they have achieved by having a great community that always supports its development. Buy as many of its best coins at a low price, then hold it until the price has increased higher than your purchase price.
Kapee

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:36:17 AM

You can invest in altcoins by buying those coins of your choice and hodling them. One thing about investment is to buy when the price is lower and hodl for the price to shoot before you can sell them.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
gamalzour

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

Investing in altcoins can be very profitable but comes with equal risk as well. Some may look promising and after you invest, you will only see downward market trend. Just do a thorough research on anyone you would want to invest
Before making any kind of investment in any of the altcoin, you must study the behavior of all the possible altcoins which are there and then, you must make the right choice after keeping all the necessary things in your mind. For me, investing in ETH, ripple and neo is the best thing to do but only for a person who is interested in short term investment of money.
gokusenpai0302

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

For a newbie like me, I typically invest in the top 50 coins in the market because I am scared to lose everything in an instant. But if you plan to invest with some projects/altcoins I suggest you have to do some research about its background and their whitepaper in order to avoid facing problems in the long-run.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
ronni01

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

These are pretty good projects, I read their bounty and white paper think that you correctly set the priorities and you will make good money on this, but always expand your portfolio!
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

I think that investing in altcoin needs to find and analyze it yourself to find a good altcoin. When you invest in some good altcoins, it will bring you huge profits for a long time.
StevenPop

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

I totally support choosing to invest in altcoins. However, there are so many of them out there, and it has become almost impossible to choose one that is such a good project, as so many of them are scams and do not have potential of growing or surviving the market. Before choosing a coin to invest in, be sure that it meets your requirements, and that it has some potential, then invest something you can afford to lose.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

While it is a good thing to want to invest in any of these altcoins, you might want to consider being so careful about it, as there are so many of them out there, and a lot of them do not have the potential to survive the industry. So carefully do your analysis on a coin before you invest in it, and be sure that you are investing something you can afford to lose.
KennethDarnell

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:49:41 AM

I agree with you, there has been recently a lot of anticipation and hype for altcoins, I'm actually glad that people are gradually acknowledging the altcoins and giving them a chance. However, always be prepared for any kind of circumstance as you would be taking a pretty much huge risk.
surtiml

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:10:05 AM

You have to look through a ton , read a considerable measure and never surrender. Do your own particular research never purchase a coin since somebody let you know. There is extremely encouraging activities just you have to discover them.
paramex

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:19:51 AM

There are many well-developed and promising altcoins, such as ethereum, neo. You should spend more time exploring them to make the right decision for your investment

agree, Crypto market is a good coin place, promising and will also benefit you in the future.if you have a lot of capital, immediately enter the Crypto market, to buy the coins you like because the market price is still low. but before you invest do research first, because lately a lot of fraud. so choose the right coin.
Zack Lee

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

if you really want to invest in Altcoin you just invest because now the price of altcoin is still declining and if altcoin prices are back up you will benefit because many people are investing in altcoin and now also holds Altcoin

for this time when Altcoin prices are down, you can invest in the promising Altcoin and wait for the altcoin price again as there are so many people who invest and hold their altcoins to wait for altcoin prices to stabilize and can invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin because these two coins can good for the future

tinystone26

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

That's probably a good way to choose a good Altcoins to prevent from losing your investments. That's why we should be careful on investing to are selected currency that we will invested to make more profit we should put some patience and reading of which currency should we choose in this year. And I think there are many currency that has the potential to survive and maintain to be popular in the market.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
OuterTech

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:18:10 AM

I don't think it's too difficult to invest in altcoin Smiley. You just need to remember that never invest your money in only 1 altcoin Smiley. You just need to split your money into 2 or maybe 3 altcoins if you want, it'll make your investment much safer than all in only one altcoin Smiley.

psycox

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

Investing has its own risk level and profit offering is also risk-based. in altcoin you can get a lot of benefits if you are sure that later you invest will generate many benefits. Learn it before you get started
DanielJacob

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:56:36 PM

first of all, not all altcoins are favourable. There are some that dies or doesn't give the best return. See which coins are better to invest in, example ETH. The privacy of the coins and the exchange tokens need to be taken in consideration too. And then the investment.   

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

I think what you should do is to invest into a well established coin which will give you enough amount and not just any coin on the market because we have coins that if you dont take care and you invest into them you will at the long way round loose your money.

PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:45:06 AM

First thing an investor should do is carry out a research on own instead of going with the hype. Now not all altcoin are as strong and have chances of failing, it is better to check their managment and future planning before investing on the coin.
Rongelweng

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:53:44 AM

You must not invest in just one coin only. Try other trustable coins. Make it profitable by holding and selling. Strategt is the key in investing. Make out some research.
AlvinJetton

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

Altcoins is in a growing market phase, with the demands leveraging on the upper hand each day. Having the market analysis, with top most cryptos, on the rise, altcoin is certainly one of them. Keeping up to date with the latest market phase and share prices is also key.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

I don't think it's too difficult to invest in altcoin Smiley. You just need to remember that never invest your money in only 1 altcoin Smiley. You just need to split your money into 2 or maybe 3 altcoins if you want, it'll make your investment much safer than all in only one altcoin Smiley.
split our money into some altcoin give us various risk and gain.if coins "A" down, we can take profit from another coins that we hold.this is like cross subsidies profit and loss.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

helenmitchell44

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

I believe you will earn more from lower ROI coins than the higher ones. You should try it. Just don't spend more than you can afford to lose. I would personally play around with it until I understand how it works. Check out masternodes. Altcoins have more risks so don't go all out on them unless you have reliable source but even then don't trust it. Too many coins are just hyped. As others have already suggested, do your research. Find the coin on Bitcointalk. Check their website. Check their discord server if they have one. And make sure you know who the development team behind it is. There is less risk when you know the dev team. But don't take my word for it.
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

If you are a newcomer, it is recommended to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you analyze the altcoin and see the potential coins, then you can invest in it. You must understand it. Otherwise you will definitely lose your money.
Netcave

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Lala is very cheap nowadays, and its transaction volume ratio is quite high. I think it would be very suitable to enter the portfolio, although I believe this altcoin will only grow again when the global market is bullish.
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

Altcoin are very good coin especially the potential and stable ones because they can yield good profits especially when you hold them. I will suggest you invest in ethereum
neo
eos
litecoin and waves.
These altcoin have very good potentials, they are also stable and are good coin for hold on long term.
saloni101 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

Lala is very cheap nowadays, and its transaction volume ratio is quite high. I think it would be very suitable to enter the portfolio, although I believe this altcoin will only grow again when the global market is bullish.
Almost all coins at the moment are down because of the market status. LALA is also one of them I think and once the market is bullish again it will I think, rise up again. The project seems to have all it takes to make it up the market, so let's see though this is the best time to buy as the price is pretty cheap at the moment.
Esiky

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

You can divide your capital by rate 50:30:20
a. 50% buy altcoin and keep them to high prices, because altcoin prices are relatively low
b. 30% invested in ICO projects
c. The remaining 20% can be trading to learn more experience
Hope it can help you.
Sherwood_Archer

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:08:05 AM

This is good advice because you offer a nice clean division between the coins and purposes. Particularly for someone who is not familiar with very many altcoins myself and not exactly sure about where the best ones are hiding. This is a good place to start.

Altcoins are quite interesting because they have a lot of potential to cover vast fields and spheres. I even saw a potcoin, which is a bit ironic. Someone who has a good concept or business idea can basically build it on the foundations of a altcoin aimed in the right direction.
tenebriscaelum

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

You should invest when you know how to invest and when you have study the proper way of investing, if you do not know how to invest then you will just lose the money that you have invested and you should know when is the right time to invest and it is when the price in the market is dump do not invest what you can't afford to lose and do not invest when the price is at pump because you will not double your investment. Learning is one of the factor in the crypto industry. It will be hard for you to invest if you do not have some knowledge in crypto.
Rachael94

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

Almost all coins at the moment are down because of the market status. LALA is also one of them I think and once the market is bullish again it will I think, rise up again. The project seems to have all it takes to make it up the market, so let's see though this is the best time to buy as the price is pretty cheap at the moment.
Crypto integrations is about to happen and the price of LALA is expected to go up, surely, I guess this is the best time with the best price to invest.
koilop_official
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

You should have good knowledge about this and assign reasonably your investment.
Goodluck!
rusmuoney023

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

I am sure that the ETH will always rise if you have faith in it. So if you believe in altcoins and ETH, then you keep investing and hope for a bright future that ETH rates will pump.
anas02

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

Crypto integrations is about to happen and the price of LALA is expected to go up, surely, I guess this is the best time with the best price to invest.

We can't deny that LaLa is undoubtedly the most underdog token till now. With such a great team that is able to deliver a product and is now working in 11+ Countries. It needs the hype which has been missing till now. The Telegram group is an awesome place to be. I think LALA has a long way to go and thinking about it from the investors perspective, we will surely get the returns with the bull market
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

I think the best way to invest now is to invest in the top ten cryptocurrencies of the market. These cryptocurrencies are very good, and I believe that they will have a lot of room to rise as they wait for the market to pick up, so invest now in the future and you will get Rich profits.
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

You should pick some good top altcoins so that you have more buffer in your other investment, Another thing reading alot of articles, watching video about cryptocurrency will give you knowledge.
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

I think it's best to diversify. In cryptocurrency it is also very important. Therefore, it is better to buy 3 - 10 cryptocurrencies.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
EconomydayS

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

It is better to turn to professionals. Or at first to watch informative videos, but to focus on safety. If you decide to do everything yourself, then buy bitcoin, then convert the chosen altcoin on the exchange so that it is not a Scam. in General, this is a whole science, a high probability of losing investment.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Traderadex

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

Many coins are available at your doorstep but few are worthy to be invested on, I strongly advice you invest in exchange tokens for example Binance, Idex etc These exchanges has higher reputation and their tokens are always full of potentials, I wish you Success.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

Do your own research, study and analysis of the project, learn to do it well, no shortcut to that! You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
yj300316

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

You have some ways to investing in altcoins. You can buy some altcoins and keep holding them and wait for the price increase.
Or you can buy some coins like ETH, and use your ETH to contribute in a good ICO. But this is riskier because you must choose the real ICO.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
fatymaeos

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:58:56 PM

Start with webinars,training courses and trainings, so there is a possibility of correct and profitable investment.
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

Many investors has come to believe that making investments in altcoins is a good choice, and one that would be on for a long time, but while we are it, I would like to highlight that it is also a pretty good way to lose money, especially with so many bad coins that we have lying around. This is why one has to be careful with the choices they make, and never put in money you cannot afford to lose.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:16:24 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 06:43:30 AM by PeterCarlos

Making investments in Altcoins is ok. Altcoins has proved over the years it can profit its investors, On the other hand. There is a high amount of fake Altcoins that won't survive.
vvthd

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

This can be a true time because last four months alt coin prices was going down and i think there is an end point for decreasing.
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

i think it is better if you invest on old coins like ETH or bitcoin, investing in token or new coins is have bigger risk to do because they still on market on short time, so we not know how was history of the coin by year

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
verrela10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:55:01 PM

dont invest at this moment. many coins are down and down. there is no dips even for good coin like ETH. you buy coin you must take a risk that you will hold for long term. maybe more than 1 years

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
aumusxou

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

I think that most users of this forum and all traders as a whole would like to know the answer to this question. After all, there are quite a number of different strategies, but not all of them are successful ..
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

I would step my buy orders and get in slowly.  There is no telling where this market will eventually land so by stepping in you will not find yourself with huge losses and no moves to make.  The alt ride is not for the faint of heart. I have lost 20-30% over the last 2 days. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
poncik

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

My altcoin invesment strategy is mainly on holding. For me, the features and popularity of an altcoin are very important for me, and I prefer doing a lot of researches before investing a token or an altcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

You should research them very carefuly before making any investment. Altcoins very risky. Look their website, is it good looking on the PC, MAC, tablet, phone? Look at the team. Are there enough professionals for their goals? Who are the advisors? Partners? Read whitepaper to understand more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

dont invest at this moment. many coins are down and down. there is no dips even for good coin like ETH. you buy coin you must take a risk that you will hold for long term. maybe more than 1 years

Hi, you're wrong friend. Precisely this's the right time to invest your funds because with the low purchase price, surely you will get a big profit in the future, by buying ETH or BTC means we have contributed to the growth of its value.

greenclub09

Activity: 560

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

Now is a good time to invest in altcoin because their prices are still very low. I recommend investing in altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. Some potential altcoin that I suggest you buy are Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano and IOTA. I believe in Ethereum and Cardano. Ethereum is the queen of altcoin, it is very promising. Cardano has overcome many bugs on the BTC and ETH, it has great extensibility.

angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

it depends on you. Where you feel safe in investing. But still have to be careful choosing coins that you will make as an investment place. Don't let you lose your money. Learn the market price and make sure you get a good place to invest. Good luck.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

I think that most users of this forum and all traders as a whole would like to know the answer to this question. After all, there are quite a number of different strategies, but not all of them are successful ..
Quite right, not everyone succeed from this investment, most of those who gained and enjoyed out from trading/investing are really did thier research and investigate well, though some also got luck and made it into timings, but that's only few portions of this industries.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

first, don't forget to make a research before invest in altcoins,,
because you must have a strong reason, why you buy thus altcons my friend, don't just follow the hype
regards
santouao

Activity: 560

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Invest in coin/token that has better potential like project that want to have their own blockchain because that is much better than many coin/token has a purpose of used by merchants. Because a project aspiring to be like ethereum could possibly can have more mass adoption than a normal coin.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
catapult

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

My targets have been being always the top altcoins. You should be very careful before making a decision about your investments on the coins which are not have good prices or are not popular, because the world of crypto is full of risks and for me, reliability is very important. Finally I can say that, do your own researches, instead of always reading the comments about a coin.
modmalaney

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

in the investment then decide what should be invested. learn it to determine the outcome in some time to come. even though it is quite difficult but it is important for the initial capital investment. without it sure would be hard to be able to make it into a good thing.
Ratash

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

You have to do first a research about the ico and you should do that with details and sell your altcoin as soon as you get profits .
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

Out of your list, I invested in Humaniq as well. I believe Altcoin will bring good profit as well but provided you invest in the right ones.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Pline

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

Find more about projects/coins you want to invest, in case of avoiding a scam. But, with the situation we have with those low prices I would you suggest to invest only into big alts, like ETH,LTC,BTC and others, even though they are low price too. You would gain good profit in the future, but I am not sure if you gonna get anything from other low key coins during this price crash.
Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

These are usually forms of identification that allow companies to verify that their ICOs are real. These documents are usually whitepaper or timelines etc
Kolapi

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:36:24 AM

The most ideal approach to begin putting resources into alt coins is to take some time and complete an individual report on the crypto market or look for an advice from a crypto master. From that point, find the correct coin, purchase at low cost and sit tight quietly at the following ascent in cost and pitch to make great benefit.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:39:31 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 11:57:25 AM by EmmanCryp

Altcoins accumulations can be good method to bring tangible profits in near future. Focus on the ones with active development and working product. Always start very  small and invest what  you can afford to lose.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Malabarka

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

When you look at the market and see how all the altcoins are falling.. I'm starting to think that the market will never rise((
More and more I'm starting to regret that I did not transfer coins to Bitcoin.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Btcjoglyn

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

Always remember mate, don't invest if you don't do thorough research about it. Investing in crypto currency have a high risk. My target is to invest in a top coins in the crypto market with high potential of rising the price in the future.
Superturacoin

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

Is it better to invest in popular ICOs like WePower or Menlo One compared to trading alt coins?  Which is more risky or has less risk but more rewarding?
You can rely those participants who experience in Which altcoins to invest in order you can choose the most potential one and in able to have a good returned at the end when it fluctuates. Before we choose make sure to have a lot of gathering information in such coin.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

Do not rush to make hasty decisions. Talk to experienced people, they will show you. And will help to save you from unnecessary mistakes.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

There a lot of ways to invest in altcoins in which need to know there abilities and capabilities due to their different advocacy and platforms. Also, the investors must need to know more since their are a lot of competitors around here in the world of crypto currency.
mandeepcrypto

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

If you want to invest in Altcoin And want to protect yourself from hype coins invest only in popular coins like Ethereum and Bitcoin .If market goes down don't be panic .At the end of the year 2018 you will good result.
siremrak

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

That is most likely a decent method to pick a decent Altcoins to keep from losing your ventures. That is the reason we ought to be cautious on contributing to are chosen money that we will contributed to make more benefit we should put some persistence and perusing of which cash should we pick in this year. What's more, I think there are numerous cash that can possibly survive and keep up to be prevalent in the market.
rohnyaz9299

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

i think that investmenat is a big risk, so you heed to take it in your mind and aleays rememnpmber about it
All investments are subject to market risk as we all know. Crypto is nothing different from other assets and has risk of losing investment. Therefore, one must take this into consideration and only invest the amount that he/she can afford to lose. Also remember, big money comes only to those who take risk. Crypto market is a place where volatility of the market can either make you rich or make you poor in matter of time.
rohnyaz9299

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

Investing in well established and popular coin is the best thing to do in current market. Although I wouldn’t recommend investing in coins such as LTC and stellar lumens. Because if you know about crypto market, you would have already noticed that LTC is just a copy of bitcoin and operates on the same technology, moreover its litepay was a flop. And stellar lumen is a copy of XRP that is just on a more decentralized platform. But XRP has more partnerships and is continuously working on getting more decentralized.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

I don't think it's a good time to invest in altcoin. I don't even think it's the right time to buy bitcoin. The market is undergoing a long correction, and we should take a good rest and exercise with our family.
rohnyaz9299

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:28:28 PM

Everyone has their own secrets.
Personally, I would not invest in Ripple, for me it's a useless coin.

At the moment I have not seen a single project, where many people used coins.
For now, it's just the names on the screen.
Seems like you are a newbie that has just entered the market and doesn’t know much about it. Let me explain the use case of ripple to you as I have some good knowledge in this field. Ripple XRP is a coin that offers solution to banks, money transfer and big institutional firms. XRP helps to convert one fiat currency to another fiat currency in just matter of seconds with negligible transaction cost. It’s the best solution so far for international transactions and is better than SWIFT network. Therefore before posting on forum, do some research and gain knowledge in the field.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

ethereum and ripple. if you find it difficult to find an analysis of both, you can see the price growth of both of them last year. and the possibility that it will happen again is also great.
mikhailkudig

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

Many Altcoins are time-tested. It is necessary to look for information about the reliability of the Internet.
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

Read articles and watch a themed video. Watch the forecasts for the cryptocurrency and invest in the most promising growth.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

Only invest to Project that is already implemented to lowet the risk of being scam ! I used to found WPP Energy as one of the reliable ICO today because they are already in the industry since 2009 on the field of Energy Production that is quickly adopt by partnered government to access Electricity with ease specially to remote areas ! They are the best Clean Energy Provider because of their eco friendly innovative technologies that will solve our Energy crisis and Reduce the effect of Global Warming !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

To do this, it is better to learn how to invest, and then invest. But you can invest in ETH, because it has great prospects.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
dadanpradana

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

Ethereum remains the best and I love Etheruem.
Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency learned after Bitcoin.
Accts4u2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

You should be investing in projects that have a solid community of investors behind the coins. The better the investors in the coin, the less likely the coin is to die out. If you are holding for the long term then the altcoins that you should be investing in should be the top coins in the market like litecoin and ethereum. That way you can be sure that they will exist for a long time and will not die out.

prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

I think that you should be investing in coins that whose projects you find interesting, and seem to be loved by the public. If you invest in projects that you do not fancy, it would be quite difficult to hodl the coins when certain things don't go right. Also it is good to go for projects that the public really love and appreciate, there is a higher possibility that it will do well in the market.
aleem15

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:20:33 AM

You can earn money in all kinds of altcoins. But I would suggest investing in coins that have a good community supporting it. It won't be a pump and dump situation. Well thats not guaranteed but lower chances.
Memeicomel

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:11 AM

All investments are subject to market risk as we all know. Crypto is nothing different from other assets and has risk of losing investment. Therefore, one must take this into consideration and only invest the amount that he/she can afford to lose. Also remember, big money comes only to those who take risk. Crypto market is a place where volatility of the market can either make you rich or make you poor in matter of time.

I will be very supportive to make investments against Altcoin. because with investments to be able to help improve the development of the present at Altcoin. In addition to the development which will continue to increase support for the future that much better.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:28:56 AM

I do not understand the altcoins and that is really a risky portfolio. You can become rich or you will lose everything. But I think you need to analyze their products and technology before investing, do not invest blindly because it just makes you lose money.

elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

A lot of them it's true. BUT it seems to me that no tactics can be here, you just need to carefully choose the right coin and all
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

This should be decided only by you, in this matter you can advise what they consider interesting for themselves. For myself, I think you need to believe in ETH and invest in it as much as possible!
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

This should be decided only by you, in this matter you can advise what they consider interesting for themselves. For myself, I think you need to believe in ETH and invest in it as much as possible!
The fact is that ivideon today is the most attractive coin of all crypto-currencies. I do not exclude that until the end of this year or even in 2019 we will see the scale of capitalization increase, which will exceed the bitcoin figure.
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:08 PM

You need to have enough capital to invest, to risk, then consult with experts, if you decide, you can take on the long term.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

There are lots of things we can do to invest Altcoins, but I suggest investing in ICO, with an ICO investment we will get a greater profit opportunity than when it is already available in the market.
Akpuv

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

Your first step to altcoins investment can be through ICOs investment. Then you can later move on to trading in the altcoins by selecting approximate crypto-crypto pair. Alternatively, buy and hold for a long time.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

You should invest in coins with very good products, products that you can be sure that people would be using for a long time to come because if the product is not good then people are not using it, if people are not using it then the coin and the entire project will have no value. Also you might want to look into investing in a coin with a dedicated team behind it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
novaprime

Activity: 812

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

ETH is the best choice at this moment and their technology is changing the world. I believe that long-term investments can help you make better profits as the market is still in downtrend and may take several years to recover as well as 2017.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

It's a good idea to invest in altercoin,  but don't invest what you can't afford to loss. Because no one can predict how the market and future of the coin will go. It can be successful in in future or dump. So is a two way sided thing.
zabir.brutov

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

You need to investigate all these coins. It does not matter in what coins, you are going to invest in. A good investigation will help you to decide what coin to buy. I would also recommend to use diversification. Find 10 coins and invest in every the equal part of it.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

In case of investing there are some rules about how to make investments. Those rules are common and understandable like diversification and putting money into top-10 cryptocurrencies for example.
aggeyysido

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

If you are new to the cryptocurrency business, in any case, listen to the advice of professionals. Not necessarily to do as they say, but analyze advice necessarily.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
coinbirds

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:24:28 PM

Investing in altcoins is very risky on a bearish market as they are losing their value more than BTC and
it can go to near to zero. Only the valuable ones will survive. Detailed research should be done prior investing.
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

First of all, you need to assess all the risks. Investing is primarily a risk, so you can not invest in cryptocurrency the amount you are afraid of losing. It is also necessary to study the cryptocurrency market, choose your favorite, get a reliable wallet, where your cryptocurrency will be stored. You can buy it on any exchanger or exchange, but be careful, there are a lot of scams in the network! Before you buy, carefully study the market, do not buy the currency when it is at its peak, it is worth waiting for the fall.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
fadlyzuld

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

Yes, I agree with you. ETH is a good choice for investment now. I have bought some ETH and waiting for a lower price to buy more. Beside ETH, I think NEO, EOS, ADA, XLM are also good.
utlptc

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

Investing in shitcoins you mentioned are really risky and you may end up 0 balance at a point because those coins actually have a real utility which indicates less volume. So, I would definitely pay attention to the real utility coin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: