Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How should i invest in altcoins  (Read 2218 times)
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

it depends on you. Where you feel safe in investing. But still have to be careful choosing coins that you will make as an investment place. Don't let you lose your money. Learn the market price and make sure you get a good place to invest. Good luck.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

I think that most users of this forum and all traders as a whole would like to know the answer to this question. After all, there are quite a number of different strategies, but not all of them are successful ..
Quite right, not everyone succeed from this investment, most of those who gained and enjoyed out from trading/investing are really did thier research and investigate well, though some also got luck and made it into timings, but that's only few portions of this industries.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

first, don't forget to make a research before invest in altcoins,,
because you must have a strong reason, why you buy thus altcons my friend, don't just follow the hype
regards
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Invest in coin/token that has better potential like project that want to have their own blockchain because that is much better than many coin/token has a purpose of used by merchants. Because a project aspiring to be like ethereum could possibly can have more mass adoption than a normal coin.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

My targets have been being always the top altcoins. You should be very careful before making a decision about your investments on the coins which are not have good prices or are not popular, because the world of crypto is full of risks and for me, reliability is very important. Finally I can say that, do your own researches, instead of always reading the comments about a coin.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

in the investment then decide what should be invested. learn it to determine the outcome in some time to come. even though it is quite difficult but it is important for the initial capital investment. without it sure would be hard to be able to make it into a good thing.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

You have to do first a research about the ico and you should do that with details and sell your altcoin as soon as you get profits .
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

Out of your list, I invested in Humaniq as well. I believe Altcoin will bring good profit as well but provided you invest in the right ones.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

Find more about projects/coins you want to invest, in case of avoiding a scam. But, with the situation we have with those low prices I would you suggest to invest only into big alts, like ETH,LTC,BTC and others, even though they are low price too. You would gain good profit in the future, but I am not sure if you gonna get anything from other low key coins during this price crash.
Markistrue

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

These are usually forms of identification that allow companies to verify that their ICOs are real. These documents are usually whitepaper or timelines etc
Kolapi

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:36:24 AM

The most ideal approach to begin putting resources into alt coins is to take some time and complete an individual report on the crypto market or look for an advice from a crypto master. From that point, find the correct coin, purchase at low cost and sit tight quietly at the following ascent in cost and pitch to make great benefit.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:39:31 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 11:57:25 AM by EmmanCryp

Altcoins accumulations can be good method to bring tangible profits in near future. Focus on the ones with active development and working product. Always start very  small and invest what  you can afford to lose.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

When you look at the market and see how all the altcoins are falling.. I'm starting to think that the market will never rise((
More and more I'm starting to regret that I did not transfer coins to Bitcoin.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

Always remember mate, don't invest if you don't do thorough research about it. Investing in crypto currency have a high risk. My target is to invest in a top coins in the crypto market with high potential of rising the price in the future.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

Is it better to invest in popular ICOs like WePower or Menlo One compared to trading alt coins?  Which is more risky or has less risk but more rewarding?
You can rely those participants who experience in Which altcoins to invest in order you can choose the most potential one and in able to have a good returned at the end when it fluctuates. Before we choose make sure to have a lot of gathering information in such coin.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

Do not rush to make hasty decisions. Talk to experienced people, they will show you. And will help to save you from unnecessary mistakes.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

There a lot of ways to invest in altcoins in which need to know there abilities and capabilities due to their different advocacy and platforms. Also, the investors must need to know more since their are a lot of competitors around here in the world of crypto currency.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

If you want to invest in Altcoin And want to protect yourself from hype coins invest only in popular coins like Ethereum and Bitcoin .If market goes down don't be panic .At the end of the year 2018 you will good result.
siremrak

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

That is most likely a decent method to pick a decent Altcoins to keep from losing your ventures. That is the reason we ought to be cautious on contributing to are chosen money that we will contributed to make more benefit we should put some persistence and perusing of which cash should we pick in this year. What's more, I think there are numerous cash that can possibly survive and keep up to be prevalent in the market.
rohnyaz9299

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

i think that investmenat is a big risk, so you heed to take it in your mind and aleays rememnpmber about it
All investments are subject to market risk as we all know. Crypto is nothing different from other assets and has risk of losing investment. Therefore, one must take this into consideration and only invest the amount that he/she can afford to lose. Also remember, big money comes only to those who take risk. Crypto market is a place where volatility of the market can either make you rich or make you poor in matter of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: