Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies here to stay?  (Read 2526 times)
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

Oh yeah.

Currency is here to stay. Technology is here to stay. The internet, here to stay.

This isn't an argument, but it points to one. And to expand on it, there's the fact that the idea of blockchain technology is so simple, the cryptography so complex, and the implications, revolutionary.

To top it all off, think of reward programs.

We use them at petco, at the macaroni grill, and at the airport after saving up frequent flyer miles.

Corporations will love them, small businesses will love them, and individuals will benefit from it all.

If we do it right, it'll be a really good thing.

Regardless of how we do it, they'll be here.

You'd need to rip out the infrastructure of the internet and blast satellites out of the sky to have a chance at stopping it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?
yes of course, as long as crypto is still there i will always use it. I learned a lot here. so this is what I consider to be part of my life journey. as a trader I must always be optimistic that crypto will always show significant progress in the future.
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:03:17 AM

I think the large-scale application of blockchain is coming.
This is just the beginning of blockchain technology, so in the future you'll see more people using cryptocurrency.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

I even think Crypto will not only stay but even change the world. The acceptance increases more and more and replaced the fiat money
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Yes it is, its the future of digital currency that will be accepted by the whole world so many investors are already coming to Crypto and getting more popular daily
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?
Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will be parts of our lives forever as long as we live unless there will be a destruction to this world that will cause for our world to break down and no one will be alive.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

I think at this time is the beginning of a new era where there is now a lot of new cryptocurency emerging and I'm sure altcoin will be going along side with fiat currency, to complement each other
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

I even think Crypto will not only stay but even change the world. The acceptance increases more and more and replaced the fiat money
crypto currencies are in its early phase therefore i also think that it will stay, in fact in moder time the use of crytpo currencies is increasing day by day. Crypto currencies are the need of the modern time and therefore their use will continue increasing for a long long time.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

I think the possibility is endless for cryptocurrencies. Though, still only a few portion of the people know details about it but It's advantages and usefulness is endless. when more people will learn about it the era of cryptocurrency will be more successful and widespread.
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

Blockchain is one of the biggest revolutions. It faster and safer than tradition method so why will not it stay. Similarly crypto world should stay, too. But it will need more educated and trained people to make the industry better.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

I am sure for a period of 2 to 3 years can still participate in cryptocurrency. But for 5-10 years I have not dared to make sure. One of the reasons I dare to predict the next 2-3 years, because there will be a new breakthrough that will happen that allows this technology is safe.

culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

If we talked about future, it's hard to guess. Moreover 5-10 years next. There are many possibility that can happen. As we know that technology development are growing rapidly. Let's compare smartphone from 2010 to 2018. It's has very significant different. It's because many people use it and many people want it. It's same like crypto. If there are many people use it and need their appearance, i believe that crypto will be better and became success.
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

The crypto currency is never going to be vanished. The importance of crypto is gradually increasing. Hopefully it will stay forever.
yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

I think just now this is all and germs, and in 5-10 years, the use of blockchain will become a common thing, as it is a technology that will change the notion of digital technologies.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

I am sure for a period of 2 to 3 years can still participate in cryptocurrency. But for 5-10 years I have not dared to make sure. One of the reasons I dare to predict the next 2-3 years, because there will be a new breakthrough that will happen that allows this technology is safe.
technology blockchain and bitcoin I think will be a natural thing in the future,
let alone blockchain technology is always associated with crypto currency especially bitcoin,
I think bitcoin will continue to exist until the next decades
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

The crypto-currency world is already firmly on its feet and soon there will be an explosion of its popularity all over the world, which will lead to the growth of the market.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

Yes, I think that cryptocurrency will enter our world for a long time. At the moment, very few people have heard anything about crypt, but in general, a small part of people are busy with it. It always happens with innovations. But I think that when cryptocurrency goes to the state level, they will become an integral part of our lives.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

I want to give a big yes to that question , cryptocurrency market achieving their position to the market and day by day they are gaining more and more trust of the investors , I know it had struggle a lot to maintain this position but people are getting education about this field, so there is no chance that it will disepare just like that
cryptolovers990

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

You will be glad to hear that many of the countries are legalizing crypto currencies like Japan, Australia. So, the future of crypto market will undoubtedly expand across the world. And, it may be the largest part of economy contribution. Since it's already contributing to the GDP of Japan.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

Crypto it for a long time. Of course, everything will evolve, improve and what for the world and people doesn't need will die. In the future, I see more than one powerful, globally significant and useful projects / organizations / structures that the global community owns and manages. That is why I particularly support projects that are developing advanced solutions for mass collaboration and direct governance, such as DAOstack, Aragon, Bitnation, Colony Cool

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: