Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies here to stay?  (Read 2526 times)
Kmoris

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:05:31 AM

It cannot be directly said whether a cpoin will survive in the future. After the ups and downs of the market a coin might seize to exist as it will lose all its investors. But the concept of crypto currency and blockchain will stay in the future as it is extremely useful for the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:30 AM

cryptocurrencies will be with us for a long time. i am firmly convinced of that. but whether it will be a coin that already exists today is hard to say. i would say yes, but many things can change quickly.
Stephen Martinss

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

Yes of course . I think if the cryptocurrency market does not die it will still be here. In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market will not die. Because it is so new to die, more and more coin is emerging, market capitalization is increasing; Blockchain applications increasingly show the power and potential that technology will not die and eventually the mining industry is developing.
Brenda Medeiross

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

I think in the next 5-10 years the cryptocurrency market will still be here. Because it has not been fully disclosed, more and more coin appear. There will be many dead coin but there are also many coin that survive and grow. Moreover, more and more countries and businesses accept cryptocurrency, it is increasingly popular. There are now many ATMs where ATMs are located and in the future ATMs will be available for other coin.
Donald Regoo

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

I do not think it's because in the next few years the bubble bursting in the cryptocurrency market will not exist
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?
Cryptocurrency is a really new technology that girl has opportunities to earn money and spend them without any connection with the governments. The popularity of it's still are incredible so if you talk about the next 5 years I think we all will use it.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

cryptocurrency is here to stay and nobody can make it wash away. Even some countries are now adopting cryptocurrency as a mean of payment.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

Yeah it is going to stay here for a long and long time. Though a large portion of people are still unaware about this, still I think it will be future of this world.

Crypto will definetely stay here for a long long time as long as we, traders and investor are here, crypto will continuously growing, we just need to trust and be patient enough, crypto will fall and recover anytime but it never dies.

dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

cryptocurrencies will be with us for a long time. i am firmly convinced of that. but whether it will be a coin that already exists today is hard to say. i would say yes, but many things can change quickly.
I would like to believe this, but you are also not a stupid person, you understand that now interest in crypto-currencies is falling and it is based only on the fact that now people are no longer interested in doing anything and investing.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?
I am very confident that digital currency will be the future for our financial system. The world will need a much better and faster thing. Therefore, digital currency is an answer to a technological advance. I am very optimistic at some point that digital currency can be recognized globally by various governments in the world. This is a process we have to deal with and one of the ways we do today is by increasing the number of financial transactions using digital currencies.
luckybar

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Crypto currency is too established at this point for it to die.  The days of uncertainty are over and crypto will rise massively in the future.
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

I am very skeptical about different forecasts and I think that it is not necessary to think about what will happen in 5-10 years. I advise everyone to try to earn as much as possible now
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

I am very glad that cryptocurrencies have appeared and are available for everyone. But it seems to me that it is better not to store the cryptocurrency for 5 years and not to make plans for the future. Still, the probability that our assumptions will come true is very small
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

I believe crypto is here to stay, but not all cryptocurriencies will make it. There are some projects that aren't worth it, which will definitely crash at the end of it all. But, some great altcoins will definitely stay for a long time. I believe crypto will definitely change the world and have a very rapid rise as time goes on.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

Everything depends on the big investors, they will want to bury the crypto-currencies - they will do it. At the moment, people use practically nothing for crypto currency. Blame for everything - large price fluctuations.

Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:02:48 AM

In my opinion its a firm yes. Crypto currencies and the underpinned blockchain technology will truly change the way each an every sector of our economy is run and drastically for the better. Now this may take a while maybe 10 years maybe 15, maybe less, but of its utility to the world i am certain.

That however is not to say that crypto currencies will necessarily remain in its current iteration, this is a fast developing sector and newer better technologies will inevitably come about. Of the current crypto currencies available i think perhaps only a handful will survive in some form or the other. With Bitcoin being the most likely due to the massive network effect that it has/ massive decentralization and first mover advantage.

Ether and Monero are also great bets and the only other 2 currencies i am certain will still be around in 10 years time. Perhaps we can throw Litecoin into that mix as well ( though i am not personally a fan of Litecoin)

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

Of course cryptocurrencies are here to stay, in my opinion,  it's getting adopted slowly worldwide like the latest Starbucks news. Although mass adoption will take some time but it's gonna happen. Cryptocurrencies are the way to the future and it's gonna be used by the masses in the near future.

Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

Definitely yes. At least this does not apply to all coins on the market, but some "quality" projects will remain here for a long time. I say this because many large funds and investors are beginning to invest in this market. And they do not invest for a month or two, they invest for many years to come. Therefore, I am sure that the crypto-currencies will live and develop successfully.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

Well Yes, I think that cryptocurrency will be able to survive in that time span. I think that in that day it would be able survive and even develop. The potential of cryptocurrency is quite high.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Sure cryptocurrency has a solid future. In future this blockchain technology will progress & get stable & with time it will be understood by common people. Use of digital transaction will increase. It is just the start of Crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: